PDA

View Full Version : About No Surrender

SilverGhost
09-05-2010, 10:08 PM
What are your opinions on TNA No Surrender?

I saw it (live stream) In my opinion, The Angle-Hardy match was awesome. Very physical.

Opinions? Thoughts? Complaints?

brad9993
09-05-2010, 10:26 PM
I didnt see it, but i did read it. I think they should of had a winner in the Hardy and Angle match. But thats just me.

SilverGhost
09-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Even if it was poorly written storyline, that match was great.

AGEOFFALL
09-05-2010, 11:13 PM
I didn't see it but i'll probably check out that match now.

SilverGhost
09-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Angle suffered dislocated ribs during the match. Jeff delievered a swanton from the top rope to the floor, connecting at Angle. Angle went through a match with messed up ribs. Angle=machine

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 06:44 PM
That match with Kurt Angle was amazing.

westy
09-09-2010, 08:29 AM
That match was simply amazing. I watched it last night. Bisch ending it like that was great, because now we can see it again (part 2) on Impact! Good move.

SnaggleTooth
09-11-2010, 11:01 PM
That match was simply amazing. I watched it last night. Bisch ending it like that was great, because now we can see it again (part 2) on Impact! Good move.

What was strange about the match was that Angle muscled his way through 30 minutes messing up a rib on the way, and then the match gets called no contest from Kurt being too hurt to continue... from a forehead cut.

Between Kurt's rib and the first bodyslam Angle gave Hardy (concussion? Jeff missed a corner rope move later on) it's no wonder both wrestlers had to milk the ankle holds to get through the first 20 minutes.

jethro
09-12-2010, 01:20 AM
Opening match between MCMG and Young buc- Generation Me was awesome,I didn't expect much from Angle vs Hardy until the whiplash powerbomb,I read about Angles injury before I watch the match,and when Hardy swanton off the top rope to the outside I assume thats where Angle received broken ribs and man it looks painful.TNA could've utilize Samoa Joe (thank goodness he wear his usual wrestling gear) better but instead he stuck between Jarrett and Sting/Nash storyline.

other matches were kinda ok,nothing special.