PDA

View Full Version : What Is TNA Doing Right?

Robstar
12-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Ok there's been a lot of discussion about what we all think is wrong about TNA - how about we focus on what they might be doing right? What are TNA currently doing that may be the foundation for any future success they may have?

Please don't fill this thread with negative comments about BiscHogan and co. There's enough of those in every other thread and no need for them here. I will simply delete them.

I'm putting this thread here because I am personally tired of whinging about how TNA is not the company it once was - when I did like it, and I would like to see those days back again.

What can TNA do to ensure it actually still exists 5-10 years from now?

Rich Cranium
12-20-2010, 07:21 PM
They have a great tag team division and I think the Knockout division is decent!

SilverGhost
12-20-2010, 07:25 PM
They have a great tag team division and I think the Knockout division is decent!

This is about it.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-20-2010, 07:30 PM
1.) Tag Team Division
2.) Matt Morgan's push 9for now at least)
3.) They made Jeff Hardy interesting to listen to
4.) Fortune
5.) The Pope is way better than Elijah Burke
6.) Desmond Wolfe is coming back
7.) AJ Styles looks like he may be getting out of Immortal
That's all I can think of atm.

EDIT: forgot about the knockout division. They are much better than WWE's, at least at promos. TV-14 helps women wrestlers a lot.

PrimusSucks
12-20-2010, 07:42 PM
TNA seems to care about their young talent/tag teams/divas and are willing to give them more than 3 minutes to do their thing. WWE needs to realize to create interest you have to sell your product, TNA does that with their midcard and undercard, the few times they do have a match they at least have time for one.

jamesstrange
12-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Biggest things they got have to be the talent, you got some of the best wrestlers in the world from Styles to Joe, from the MCMG's to Beer Money, Kaz, Morgan, Williams, Wolfe, Pope, Generation Me...even guys who really although older, still have it in them to perform to a high standard and make everyone else look good like Angle, Jarrett and Rhino. The tag division, although reduced still has the MCMG's and Generation Me and Beer Money and although the Knockout's is being done badly, they are still putting an empathise on women's wrestling and treating it seriously.

Nay_Than
12-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Mr. Anderson.

Nuff Said.

The Sneakiness
12-20-2010, 08:00 PM
The best things they are doing is recognising the tag team division. Knockouts have been good but not great (see back when the Knockouts Title was first created, they HAD the division sorted and have let it fall by the way side).

RevolutionIcon
12-20-2010, 08:37 PM
I like tha fact that AJ Styles is a heel, I enjoy it a lot.

They don't have Ric Flair wrestling every week.

Hulk Hogan is actually written off TV in a storyline, everyone who bashes TNA for what they are doing never recognize this, it's a first.

Vince Russo isn't on television, that needs to be appreciated.

We don't have 80 year old women wrestling or giving birth to hands.

Mark Henry hasn't been signed.

They brought in EV2.0 and dismissed them as soon as they felt the characters might go stale, but they did it before it actually hurt the talent, which I think helps them in their indy careers.

Jeff Jarrett is not the champ.

Abyss isn't copying the Hulkster anymore.

It does seem Desmond Wolfe is coming back, I wish Chelsea would too.

The Tag Division needs another team or two but it is doing well. Beer Money had enough time away from the division to be fresh again.

Jeff Hardy is actually getting better on the microphone, he just needs to develop the interaction with the fans part. The connection.

Kaz is actually getting better with the promo stuff imo. He gets to me a little, but thats a personal problem.

Sting isn't having to be the guy that gets all the TV time. And RVD isn't the whole F'n show. Sure it's a cool gimmick, but I prefer the Immortal stuff to letting RVD be the Whole F'n Show for 3 months or more.

Fortune. :)

Mr. Anderson. :) They haven't fucked him up and are doing decent with his character, I really enjoy it when he's on. His music is the shit too at the beginning, almost like theres a ghost of Anderson walking around. Especially on a return.

Matt Morgan keeps on impressing, just needs a couple new moves to freshen up.

Douglas Williams is TV Champ.

I'm good for now, lots going good in TNA. It definately out weighs the bad once you stop focusing on your hatred for a certain 3 individuals.

alexrules01
12-20-2010, 09:02 PM
TNA seems to care about their young talent/tag teams/divas and are willing to give them more than 3 minutes to do their thing. WWE needs to realize to create interest you have to sell your product, TNA does that with their midcard and undercard, the few times they do have a match they at least have time for one.

WWE, ecspecially Smackdown! have given there midcards a hell of a lot of time over the months. Kingston is a major face, and Swagger got a pretty major booing reception from last weeks Smackdown.

Bodom
12-20-2010, 09:13 PM
They're still in business and haven't lost their TV deal?

SevenCagedTigers
12-20-2010, 09:17 PM
Ok there's been a lot of discussion about what we all think is wrong about TNA - how about we focus on what they might be doing right? What are TNA currently doing that may be the foundation for any future success they may have?

Please don't fill this thread with negative comments about BiscHogan and co. There's enough of those in every other thread and no need for them here. I will simply delete them.

I'm putting this thread here because I am personally tired of whinging about how TNA is not the company it once was - when I did like it, and I would like to see those days back again.

What can TNA do to ensure it actually still exists 5-10 years from now?

I think ROH is the new TNA. ROH is doing what TNA used to do, take virtual unknowns, as well as established wrestlers who were good performers, and highlight them in a program that revolves around great wrestling. If TNA can go back to what it was doing 3 years ago, I will find it entertaining again.

The wrestling was what always made TNA interesting for me to watch. After the WWE split its roster, I find that Smackdown and RAW became two distinct brands. RAW was the place you went to if you wanted Attitude Era nostalgia, they had Austin, Goldberg, the reunion of the Wolfpack, DX. Meanwhile Smackdown had great wrestlers like Edge, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, World's Greatest Tag Team, and Chris Benoit.

Then, after a few years, Smackdown underwent this transformation where it became the place for gimmick characters, because the WWE realized that Smackdown should be the place that attracts children, so that they may grow addicted to wrestling and become tomorrow's fans. Smackdown had such gimmick wrestlers as The Boogeyman, JBL, The Mexicools, Hornswoggle, and so on. So the WWE had two distinct brands. RAW was for nostalgia wrestling, and Smackdown became geared more towards children.

That is when I started liking TNA, because TNA focused solely on providing adult fans with great wrestling. I would like TNA to return to being great wrestling, because great wrestling is in itself, a brand. TNA's motto is "TNA: This is wrestling". But its not about wrestling anymore, its about sports-entertainment now.

I believe that the way that TNA differentiates itself and gains viewership, is not by becoming WCW-light, but by becoming its own brand. And its own brand should be: wrestling that does not insult the intelligence of an adult audience. TNA is on Spike TV, so its already competing with the UFC mentality that wrestling is scripted, thus it is juvenile for a male to watch. TNA needs to stop the stupid storylines, end the huge factions, and stop rewarding ex-WWE wrestlers just for having an established name. I would rather watch Austin Airies, Roderick Strong, and Christopher Daniels then Trevor Murdoch, Kevin Nash, Orlando Jordan, and whatever other B-rate wrestler that TNA decides to poach.

I want TNA in the future to return to being wrestling that does not insult my intelligence. I don't want screwjob endings, I don't want 10 minute promos, I don't want heel turns that make no sense used merely for shock value. TNA has become all about shock, and shock is not entertainment. It creates temporary interest, but it does not hook an audience. I am an adult, I have been a wrestling fan all my life, and all I want now is a brand that is not PG, that is not intended to indoctrinate children with childish storylines, and I certainly don't want a nostalgia show that revolves around wrestlers who can't perform anymore. Thats all TNA needs to do to be better, is to cater to an adult audience without relying on nostalgia.

The Brown One
12-20-2010, 09:56 PM
I like tha fact that AJ Styles is a heel, I enjoy it a lot.

They don't have Ric Flair wrestling every week.

Hulk Hogan is actually written off TV in a storyline, everyone who bashes TNA for what they are doing never recognize this, it's a first.

Vince Russo isn't on television, that needs to be appreciated.

We don't have 80 year old women wrestling or giving birth to hands.

Mark Henry hasn't been signed.

They brought in EV2.0 and dismissed them as soon as they felt the characters might go stale, but they did it before it actually hurt the talent, which I think helps them in their indy careers.

Jeff Jarrett is not the champ.

Abyss isn't copying the Hulkster anymore.

It does seem Desmond Wolfe is coming back, I wish Chelsea would too.

The Tag Division needs another team or two but it is doing well. Beer Money had enough time away from the division to be fresh again.

Jeff Hardy is actually getting better on the microphone, he just needs to develop the interaction with the fans part. The connection.

Kaz is actually getting better with the promo stuff imo. He gets to me a little, but thats a personal problem.

Sting isn't having to be the guy that gets all the TV time. And RVD isn't the whole F'n show. Sure it's a cool gimmick, but I prefer the Immortal stuff to letting RVD be the Whole F'n Show for 3 months or more.

Fortune. :)

Mr. Anderson. :) They haven't fucked him up and are doing decent with his character, I really enjoy it when he's on. His music is the shit too at the beginning, almost like theres a ghost of Anderson walking around. Especially on a return.

Matt Morgan keeps on impressing, just needs a couple new moves to freshen up.

Douglas Williams is TV Champ.

I'm good for now, lots going good in TNA. It definately out weighs the bad once you stop focusing on your hatred for a certain 3 individuals.

You hit the nail on the head :)

IrkenInvader
12-20-2010, 09:57 PM
They haven't hired Cena.

Bodom
12-20-2010, 09:59 PM
They haven't hired Cena.

Cena could go to TNA and they still didn't wouldn't get higher than a 1.3

IrkenInvader
12-20-2010, 10:04 PM

AJ and Joe would get buried so bad we would never see them on TV ever again.

Allison
12-20-2010, 10:07 PM
...What can TNA do to ensure it actually still exists 5-10 years from now?

If they hope to still be here 5 years from now, the FIRST thing they better do (ASAP) is get rid of Hogan and Bischoff! :D

Bodom
12-20-2010, 10:09 PM
AJ and Joe would get buried so bad we would never see them on TV ever again.

Joe would join the Uso's as Joe Uso and AJ Styles would be on NXT as Chubby Mandingo.

Iron Ape
12-20-2010, 10:37 PM

This is true, actually. TNA is a niche product, and there isn't a single person in wrestling who could change that.

IrkenInvader
12-20-2010, 10:45 PM
This is true, actually. TNA is a niche product, and there isn't a single person in wrestling who could change that.

TNA's niche: people who are still angry that McMahon bought WCW.

tittle97
12-21-2010, 02:18 AM
Tag division is awesome.
Jay Lethal is X Division champ again..thank god.
Fortune.
Matt Morgan.
Mr. Anderson.
The Pope.
Angle.

RevolutionIcon
12-21-2010, 03:21 AM
If they hope to still be here 5 years from now, the FIRST thing they better do (ASAP) is get rid of Hogan and Bischoff! :D

Nothing against you, but unlike most little guys here, you're picture doesn't make me beg foir a promising beginning.

This is exactly what the first post asked you not to do. Enough is enough.

tittle97
12-21-2010, 03:32 AM
"Enough is enough and it's time for a change!!!"

-Owen Hart

I had to throw that in there....but yeah i thought the directions were pretty clear

FutureEyes
12-21-2010, 03:34 AM
Tag teams & fourtune, Kurt Angle when he's there, I also like the pope. I think they should use the stage set they had at bound for glory with all the lights on that was cool, it looked a lot better than it usually does, would just make all the entrances more epic. the start of more dangerous women matches is also good.

The Brown One
12-21-2010, 04:28 AM
Tag teams & fourtune, Kurt Angle when he's there, I also like the pope. I think they should use the stage set they had at bound for glory with all the lights on that was cool, it looked a lot better than it usually does, would just make all the entrances more epic. the start of more dangerous women matches is also good.

TNAs been doing dangerous womens matches for quite a while.

And I liked this years BFG set too, but TNA can't afford to use it more than once a year :P

eboy
12-21-2010, 07:59 AM
tna has a habbit of making people who were dull and boring in wwe intresting and worth watching
mr anderson
the pope
matt morgan
brian kenderick
orlando jordon

plus eric young is a legend of comedy

plus tag division

plus it has the better roster of actual wrestlers

but the very best thing about tna is every ppv or impact you are garenteed to see something amazing something you've never seen before

Hotrod Coolbeans
12-21-2010, 09:41 AM
Nice idea to start this thread ROBSTAR, it's good to hear some positive things about TNA for a change.

For me TNA has many good things right now, altho most have already been mentioned above, but here's my additions to the list ;

Good ability to spot when a character is getting stale, and the balls to change that character (team 3d were getting stale and now they have at least tried to liven them up, same applies to Rob Terry, Jeff Hardy, Abyss, Gen Me, Tara etc etc

The live events really bring you in and make you feel involved and "part of the show" (I have only been to 2 shows tho)

The actual wrestling (where else could you see wrestling as good as Angle, Styles, Joe, Wolfe, MCMG, Beer Money etc)

Add all that to everything else that has been said in the previous post's and it makes you realize that TNA, while it does have its flaws, is a pretty darn good promotion!

Nay_Than
12-21-2010, 10:09 AM
I watched WWE RAW last night for the first time in a year or 2 and if im honest, i have no idea why people diss TNA so much.... I found TNA to be much more entertaining. They will eventually shoot to the stars.

Xpacfan
12-21-2010, 10:49 AM
Two words: Velvet Sky!

j/k...

The tag division is great, the KOs division is getting better, and they still have the X-divison. There is plenty of room for improvement for all 3 of these areas but its entertaining as hell.

Also, the content is edgier and the wrestling matches are more fast paced and high risk than the WWE imo

ed is dead
12-21-2010, 10:41 PM
the tag team division

they should raid aaa in mexico and bring over some luchadores and just have them go nuts in the x-division

SilverGhost
12-21-2010, 10:58 PM
Two words: Velvet Sky!

j/k...

The tag division is great, the KOs division is getting better, and they still have the X-divison. There is plenty of room for improvement for all 3 of these areas but its entertaining as hell.

Also, the content is edgier and the wrestling matches are more fast paced and high risk than the WWE imo

X-division needs help badly.

The Brown One
12-21-2010, 11:06 PM
X-division needs help badly.

They need stars like MCMG and Gen ME. Not themselves, but stars similar to them, who can put on fast paced matches.

AndyWonder
12-22-2010, 12:40 AM
I don't think they set up certain feuds, stars, and stories right. Mr. Anderson never should have been turned face no matter how much he was cheered. They had a perfect feud with Mr. Anderson and D'Angelo Dinero, then they turned Anderson face and the two never had a match. Also, Dinero won the 8-card stud @ Against All Odds in February to become number one contender to AJ Styles TNA title and was totally absent from Destination X in March because somehow Abyss became number one contender. More about Dinero, they switched him from face to heel then back to face all within just a few months. Then, Nash and Sting left TNA without ever explaining what the "conspiracy" was. And I have seen recent IMPACT episodes without any mention of the "Top 10 ranking system." What happened with that? Furthermore, Samoa Joe, Eric Young, and even Abyss have outlived themselves there.
Positive note, they do care more about tag teams then WWE does.

AndyWonder
12-22-2010, 01:00 AM
I have not seen the X Division actually look like the X Division in a while. It'd be nice if TNA would not promote former WWE wrestlers the way they do but TNA is gonna keep that up. Money draws from seeing if the former WWE guys who could not catch a break will catch one in TNA, which has seemed to be automatic just so TNA can try to stick it to WWE, which Vince won't even care. Vince did nothing to retalliate when TNA made Christian and Kurt Angle champs. RVD and Jeff Hardy; Vince never even trusted them as main eventers in the first place. He only gave them the WWE title belt just to shut up the fans. And Mr. Kennedy in WWE (TNA's Mr. Anderson) kept getting injured and was accused of working "stiff." And Vince could not get the fans to give a damn about Elijah Burke (D'Angelo Dinero) no matter what he tried.
Jeff Jarrett created the company in the first place because he wanted to be the main event of pro wrestling. WWF and WCW didn't give him what he really wanted so he created his own company as an excuse to hog the main event, which he did for the first 4 years of TNA.

nrb6304
12-22-2010, 01:21 AM
I don't think they set up certain feuds, stars, and stories right. Mr. Anderson never should have been turned face no matter how much he was cheered. They had a perfect feud with Mr. Anderson and D'Angelo Dinero, then they turned Anderson face and the two never had a match. Also, Dinero won the 8-card stud @ Against All Odds in February to become number one contender to AJ Styles TNA title and was totally absent from Destination X in March because somehow Abyss became number one contender.

The way they were playing that up was that Pope had won the 8 Card Stud tourny and got his PPV title shot at Lockdown not the next PPV. It was kinda like the Rumble in WWE. Whoever wins get their shot at Wrestlemania, but you still gotta have No Way Out in Febuary. You see what I mean?

More about Dinero, they switched him from face to heel then back to face all within just a few months. Then, Nash and Sting left TNA without ever explaining what the "conspiracy" was.

Dinero went Heel in opposition of Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan because he thought he was getting the shaft. JJ and Samoa Joe stood up for Eric and Hulk. JJ then ditched Joe at BFG and later in the night revealing THEY thus turning himself,Hulk, and Eric all heels.
Same thing with Nash and Sting. The conspirecy they were talking about was clearly "THEY" aka Immortal.

It's like this. Imagine your watchinng a movie. And there are 3 guys who act like dicks and jerks and etc. and are clearly heels. (Nash,Sting,Pope) Then you have the 3 good guys who are standing up to the bad guys telling them that they're wrong in their attempts to tell the public they're evil. (Hulk,Eric,Jarret). Then you have 1 guy is ignorantly following the 3 good guys in defending their name and etc. (Samoa Joe) But then in the end the 1 ignorant good guy (Joe) realizes and sees that the 3 heels (Nash,Sting,Pope) are actually correct in the 3 good guys are evil (JJ,EB,HH).

So....just sayin.....

After typing all that out, it actually makes a helluva story......TNA could've just explained it better.....ANOTHER REASON YOU SHOULD GET NRB6304 HIRED AS A CREATIVE WRITER AT TNA WRESTLING!!

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 04:08 AM
The way they were playing that up was that Pope had won the 8 Card Stud tourny and got his PPV title shot at Lockdown not the next PPV. It was kinda like the Rumble in WWE. Whoever wins get their shot at Wrestlemania, but you still gotta have No Way Out in Febuary. You see what I mean?

Dinero went Heel in opposition of Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan because he thought he was getting the shaft. JJ and Samoa Joe stood up for Eric and Hulk. JJ then ditched Joe at BFG and later in the night revealing THEY thus turning himself,Hulk, and Eric all heels.
Same thing with Nash and Sting. The conspirecy they were talking about was clearly "THEY" aka Immortal.

It's like this. Imagine your watchinng a movie. And there are 3 guys who act like dicks and jerks and etc. and are clearly heels. (Nash,Sting,Pope) Then you have the 3 good guys who are standing up to the bad guys telling them that they're wrong in their attempts to tell the public they're evil. (Hulk,Eric,Jarret). Then you have 1 guy is ignorantly following the 3 good guys in defending their name and etc. (Samoa Joe) But then in the end the 1 ignorant good guy (Joe) realizes and sees that the 3 heels (Nash,Sting,Pope) are actually correct in the 3 good guys are evil (JJ,EB,HH).

So....just sayin.....

After typing all that out, it actually makes a helluva story......TNA could've just explained it better.....ANOTHER REASON YOU SHOULD GET NRB6304 HIRED AS A CREATIVE WRITER AT TNA WRESTLING!!

That was..actually pretty good! Good luck to you sir, in getting signed to TNAs creative team.

AndyWonder
12-22-2010, 08:14 AM
I think it would have been nice if Nash and Sting could have returned to say that "Immortal" was the conspiracy they were talking about. Just a little validation.

So....just sayin.....

jginger
12-22-2010, 11:41 AM

They will be dead in two years never mind five...

nrb6304
12-22-2010, 05:30 PM
I think it would have been nice if Nash and Sting could have returned to say that "Immortal" was the conspiracy they were talking about. Just a little validation.

Nah it's just implied. It's like a great mystery movie man you don't want them to straight out say at the end of it "oh yeah this is why so and so did this." no the film maker is just expecting you to put together all the pieces.

You have to remember wrestling TV is still TV. Sometimes in TV you gotta watch the show press mute after it's over and say "WHAT?!?!?" (see LOST or The Event)

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-23-2010, 04:01 AM
I think ROH is the new TNA. ROH is doing what TNA used to do, take virtual unknowns, as well as established wrestlers who were good performers, and highlight them in a program that revolves around great wrestling. If TNA can go back to what it was doing 3 years ago, I will find it entertaining again.

The wrestling was what always made TNA interesting for me to watch. After the WWE split its roster, I find that Smackdown and RAW became two distinct brands. RAW was the place you went to if you wanted Attitude Era nostalgia, they had Austin, Goldberg, the reunion of the Wolfpack, DX. Meanwhile Smackdown had great wrestlers like Edge, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, World's Greatest Tag Team, and Chris Benoit.

Then, after a few years, Smackdown underwent this transformation where it became the place for gimmick characters, because the WWE realized that Smackdown should be the place that attracts children, so that they may grow addicted to wrestling and become tomorrow's fans. Smackdown had such gimmick wrestlers as The Boogeyman, JBL, The Mexicools, Hornswoggle, and so on. So the WWE had two distinct brands. RAW was for nostalgia wrestling, and Smackdown became geared more towards children.

That is when I started liking TNA, because TNA focused solely on providing adult fans with great wrestling. I would like TNA to return to being great wrestling, because great wrestling is in itself, a brand. TNA's motto is "TNA: This is wrestling". But its not about wrestling anymore, its about sports-entertainment now.

I believe that the way that TNA differentiates itself and gains viewership, is not by becoming WCW-light, but by becoming its own brand. And its own brand should be: wrestling that does not insult the intelligence of an adult audience. TNA is on Spike TV, so its already competing with the UFC mentality that wrestling is scripted, thus it is juvenile for a male to watch. TNA needs to stop the stupid storylines, end the huge factions, and stop rewarding ex-WWE wrestlers just for having an established name. I would rather watch Austin Airies, Roderick Strong, and Christopher Daniels then Trevor Murdoch, Kevin Nash, Orlando Jordan, and whatever other B-rate wrestler that TNA decides to poach.

I want TNA in the future to return to being wrestling that does not insult my intelligence. I don't want screwjob endings, I don't want 10 minute promos, I don't want heel turns that make no sense used merely for shock value. TNA has become all about shock, and shock is not entertainment. It creates temporary interest, but it does not hook an audience. I am an adult, I have been a wrestling fan all my life, and all I want now is a brand that is not PG, that is not intended to indoctrinate children with childish storylines, and I certainly don't want a nostalgia show that revolves around wrestlers who can't perform anymore. Thats all TNA needs to do to be better, is to cater to an adult audience without relying on nostalgia.

You said it best. I came to this thread to state my opinion which was similar to what you just said, and then I started reading yours because it was long an detailed, and I am a sucker for long posts. Bravo. *claps*

Also, I will qoute this 3048343 times if I have to. Lol.

eyehatecena
12-29-2010, 11:59 PM
While I think TNA has overall better inring action- they do tend to rush through storylines, and people are changed from face to heel too often.

I liked them much better before Hogan/Bishoff were brought in. The x div was great, the women could wrestle( and some were hotter than WWEs women), lots of great matches. And great tag teams.

westy
12-30-2010, 11:07 AM
TNA's niche: people who are still angry that McMahon bought WCW.

Hahah yeah, I'm one of them

68wPayne
01-04-2011, 03:23 PM
Best Tag Teams in the country right now (if only they had the Kings of Wrestling and WGTT)

Douglas Williams is the TV champ and is having a great feud with AJ Styles

AJ Styles as a whole is TNA's greatest accomplishment

Their Knockout division has taken a hit by the losses of talents like Kong, ODB, and Alyssa Flash (and her many other characters) but as a whole is still pretty good, but they don't need the Knockout Tag Title at all.

Matt Morgan can so easily flow from heel to a face it's amazing

Mr. Anderson

And for the love of God if they don't sign Matt Hardy that would go on here too, but I don't see that happening

SilverGhost
01-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Best Tag Teams in the country right now (if only they had the Kings of Wrestling and WGTT)

Douglas Williams is the TV champ and is having a great feud with AJ Styles

AJ Styles as a whole is TNA's greatest accomplishment

Their Knockout division has taken a hit by the losses of talents like Kong, ODB, and Alyssa Flash (and her many other characters) but as a whole is still pretty good, but they don't need the Knockout Tag Title at all.

Matt Morgan can so easily flow from heel to a face it's amazing

Mr. Anderson

And for the love of God if they don't sign Matt Hardy that would go on here too, but I don't see that happening

Matt Hardy will go TNA. His no compete clause is almost up.

68wPayne
01-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Matt Hardy will go TNA. His no compete clause is almost up.
I know it's so unfortunate too because Matt Hardy IMO really isn't that good, and TNA is just enabling Jeff Drugy to get what he wants. I keep hoping that it turns out to be Shane Helms because even though he's been acting douchetastic lately too at lease he is a great in ring performer. Matt Hardy is average at best. Seems like the only North Carolina Hardy Crew guy that we haven't seen suffer from Foot In Mouth Disease is Shannon Moore.