PDA

View Full Version : Wrestler Salaries

ctaz
09-05-2010, 07:38 PM
I am new to this group, but is there an updated list of what the wrestlers make? There are a couple of pages floating around the internet, but they seem out dated(couple of years old). Does anyone have a clue about modern day salaries?

SilverGhost
09-05-2010, 10:34 PM
I have no clue.

AGEOFFALL
09-05-2010, 10:44 PM
It varies.

TLK
09-06-2010, 05:35 AM
It can vary wildly depending on whether your an Indy wrestler which i can only give you a guess that they would get an average of maybe $150 (£100)+ a night and with that you would have to make your own way to the arenas, feed yourself and find accommodation etc.

TNA contracts can vary a lot depending on your draw status.
Someone like Kurt angle, Sting, Kevin Nash etc could command probably well over $500,000+ a year

Upper Mid Carders probably up to $500,000 a year, Lower mid carders much less.

Jobbers probably earn if their lucky $100,000

TNA knockouts can average $300 to $600 a night pending again on status and same again some do indies as well.

Also TNA do have pay per use contracts for some talent to cut costs and hence some talents go on indies to supplement their salaries.

WWE contracts can go in to the Millions for the big names like Cena, HHH, Orton, Edge etc where as the Mid Carders may reach the million barrier depending on their status and the divas depending on their drawing popularity can make maybe Half a million+ a year.

Also add the commission on merchandise sales etc can also boost a wrestlers salary.

But please note this is only a rough speculative guess and not definate. I know on this website that some TNA knockouts get an average of $300 to $600 a show.

TNA 'The very best'
09-06-2010, 04:50 PM
It can vary wildly depending on whether your an Indy wrestler which i can only give you a guess that they would get an average of maybe $150 (£100)+ a night and with that you would have to make your own way to the arenas, feed yourself and find accommodation etc.

Someone like Kurt angle, Sting, Kevin Nash etc could command probably well over $500,000+ a year

TNA knockouts can average $300 to $600 a night pending again on status and same again some do indies as well.

Also TNA do have pay per use contracts for some talent to cut costs and hence some talents go on indies to supplement their salaries.

WWE contracts can go in to the Millions for the big names like Cena, HHH, Orton, Edge etc where as the Mid Carders may reach the million barrier depending on their status and the divas depending on their drawing popularity can make maybe Half a million+ a year.

Also add the commission on merchandise sales etc can also boost a wrestlers salary.

But please note this is only a rough speculative guess and not definate. I know on this website that some TNA knockouts get an average of $300 to $600 a show.

TNA salaries must be well out, if there not then good by TNA

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 06:32 PM
not to mention the bonuses cena, taker, hhh, etc. must receive from merchandise.

Rich Cranium
12-27-2010, 01:52 AM

I want to be a jobber if this is true!

Robstar
12-27-2010, 02:04 AM
Here's a link to an old one, can't vouch for it of course
http://www.wrestlescoop.com/info/salaries.shtml

The Brown One
12-27-2010, 03:24 AM

I'm sure TNA male main event talent get $100,000-$200,000. Even half a million seems way too much for TNA.