PDA

View Full Version : Bloodstained Memoirs?

Rich Cranium
12-19-2010, 06:44 PM
I've heard a lot about a video on wrestling called 'Bloodstained Memoirs'. I have also seen many trailers about and it looks very interesting! Does anyone know what the deal is? Is it ever going to get released other than it's Website?

IrkenInvader
12-19-2010, 07:29 PM
I've heard a lot about a video on wrestling called 'Bloodstained Memoirs'. I have also seen many trailers about and it looks very interesting! Does anyone know what the deal is? Is it ever going to get released other than it's Website?

I really want to see this vid.

Rich Cranium
12-20-2010, 07:30 PM
So no one has any interest besides Irken and myself to see this thing?

The Brown One
12-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Well I had a look. It looks good :)

IrkenInvader
12-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Ultra bump!
Come on this is the internet someone has to know how to watch it.

Kashdinero
12-21-2010, 02:28 AM
Ultra bump!
Come on this is the internet someone has to know how to watch it.

I'm currently downloading it here http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5659473/Bloodstained_Memoirs

there's not many seeds and leechers at all so it may take a while but its here.

I dont usually read reviews but by a lot of accounts its average at best..... Hope I disagree!

The Brown One
12-21-2010, 04:23 AM
What happened to old fashioned DVDS?! Lol just joking I would have done the exact same thing xD

Kashdinero
12-21-2010, 07:10 AM
What happened to old fashioned DVDS?! Lol just joking I would have done the exact same thing xD

I have soooo many DVD's (mostly indy) I've probably forgot more than I can remember lol

I still try to download what I can though ; )

Rich Cranium
12-21-2010, 12:09 PM
I'm currently downloading it here http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5659473/Bloodstained_Memoirs

there's not many seeds and leechers at all so it may take a while but its here.

I dont usually read reviews but by a lot of accounts its average at best..... Hope I disagree!

Thank you sir! You are the hero of the day! :)

Kashdinero
12-21-2010, 02:45 PM
Thank you sir! You are the hero of the day! :)

I had been meaning to watch it myself for ages but it slipped my mind, so thank you (and Irken!) for re-peaking my interest ; )

Kashdinero
12-24-2010, 11:30 PM
BUMP

Anybody watch this yet??

I did and thought it was..... Alright. But that's only because of how many of these types of documentary/Shoot things I've seen.
To someone who isn't as "desensitised" (for lack of a better word) this should be quite interesting.
Most of the interviews were pretty decent. Loved the Keji Muto interview.
RockStar Jericho was a nice little insight to his true character.
Superfly Jimmy stayed in character the whole time lol.

Rich Cranium
12-24-2010, 11:59 PM
BUMP

I see someone has mastered the BUMP! I haven't had a chance to watch it but hope to in the near future.

Kashdinero
12-25-2010, 12:06 AM
I see someone has mastered the BUMP!

Seems to be the cool thing to do nowadays ; )

Also most of the Footage is from about 2005 (if you didn't already know that)