PDA

View Full Version : A mockery..

TJHawkesybaby
12-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Eric young getting his hands on the old WH Belt..... its an absolute joke!!!!!!!!

I like Eli and all that jazz but it shows another bum move by TNA making a mockery of something that stood for so much!!!

Los Conquistador
12-19-2010, 09:43 AM
and Bringeth the Rise and Fall of WCW Jr.

Bodom
12-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Lol at thinking the TNA Title meant anything in the first place.

TJHawkesybaby
12-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Well any world heavyweight title is gonna mean summat Bodom!

Dont be such a miserable git lately lol!

MattElder
12-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Bodum do u ever sleep!lol u reply anytime of day!lol

I thought it was a good move from TNA maybe this is the start of something new?

Rich Cranium
12-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Why is EY even carrying it?

SilverGhost
12-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Why is EY even carrying it?

He found it at the trash.

CobraNightviper
12-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Didn't wcw do this same storyline with Jim Duggan when he was a janitor he found the t.v title in the trash and said he was the t.v champion I rember it it was around 1999-2000(Bishoff/Russo era)you can tell them two are working together again on storylines.

Splattered-Dreams
12-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Lol at thinking the TNA Title meant anything in the first place.

Haha, ^^^ truth

Robstar
12-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Bodum do u ever sleep!lol u reply anytime of day!lol

I thought it was a good move from TNA maybe this is the start of something new?

Bods is always around.:rolleyes:

Yeah hopefully it will mean they won't stick with the stupid Hardy version. Or they're making EY's character more ridiculous. Wasn't so long ago he was almost an Outsider (lol) Now look at the poor bastard! Gotta get rid of BiscHogan Inc

MattElder
12-19-2010, 01:58 PM
Bods is always around.:rolleyes:

Yeah hopefully it will mean they won't stick with the stupid Hardy version. Or they're making EY's character more ridiculous. Wasn't so long ago he was almost an Outsider (lol) Now look at the poor bastard! Gotta get rid of BiscHogan Inc
Agreed i thought he was great as leader of world elite but like u mentioed,with Bisch hogan hes gone back to sqaure one!

The Brown One
12-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Didn't wcw do this same storyline with Jim Duggan when he was a janitor he found the t.v title in the trash and said he was the t.v champion I rember it it was around 1999-2000(Bishoff/Russo era)you can tell them two are working together again on storylines.

TNAs been recyling alot of storylines from the past eras (which were all thought up by Russo), since Hogan/Bischoff showed up. They gotta go.

CobraNightviper
12-19-2010, 08:00 PM
I agree with that totally.

RevolutionIcon
12-20-2010, 02:31 AM
Can we make an official Hogan, Bishoff, Russo has to go thread? So everyone can post it once and be done with the one liner excuse of why TNA is apparently in deep water?

It just gets old clicking on every page and it seem to be every post. I'd like to actually talk about TNA.

Maybe I'm the only one enjoying the storyline. I'd rather have Eric Young walk around with the belt than serving Immortal fucking salads and getting yelled at for it.

Iron Ape
12-20-2010, 03:10 AM
Are Eric and Orlando no longer making ice cream sundaes? I haven't watched in a couple of weeks on account of me knowing better.

TJHawkesybaby
12-20-2010, 07:30 AM
I didnt start this as a anti Bishogan thread btw It just peeved me off that they have made the WH title look like a toy! Fair enough theyve gave it to an old tna guy but come on....!!!

The Brown One
12-20-2010, 07:45 AM
I didnt start this as a anti Bishogan thread btw It just peeved me off that they have made the WH title look like a toy! Fair enough theyve gave it to an old tna guy but come on....!!!

Yeah you have alot to be pissed off about. Its understandable :P

IrkenInvader
12-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Have you seen the WWE title?

The Brown One
12-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Have you seen the WWE title?

At least it looks better than the Immortal title.

Iron Ape
12-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Can the Immortal title not die? They should do an angle where some TNA original steals the belt and tries to destroy it, but the belt just can not be killed. They can do vignettes for ReACTION where they try to bury the belt under the bingo halls where TNA does their house shows, and somehow the belt reappears on the next week's Impact. Someone could take the title to where Jeff was "touring" the Middle East and try giving it to a cave person, and that guy could conduct dirty bomb tests on it. What happens the next week? Some schmuck from a trailer court in Clearwater could appear at the Impact Zone and claim that he found the belt hidden under his stash of crank. This will all lead to the sad realization that Jeff is not able to control the monster that he created, which would work as a hilarious allegory for dude's ongoing drug issues.

RevolutionIcon
12-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Can the Immortal title not die? They should do an angle where some TNA original steals the belt and tries to destroy it, but the belt just can not be killed. They can do vignettes for ReACTION where they try to bury the belt under the bingo halls where TNA does their house shows, and somehow the belt reappears on the next week's Impact. Someone could take the title to where Jeff was "touring" the Middle East and try giving it to a cave person, and that guy could conduct dirty bomb tests on it. What happens the next week? Some schmuck from a trailer court in Clearwater could appear at the Impact Zone and claim that he found the belt hidden under his stash of crank. This will all lead to the sad realization that Jeff is not able to control the monster that he created, which would work as a hilarious allegory for dude's ongoing drug issues.

If that happened I'd have to kill anyone complaining about Eric Young carrying the real belt.

Bodom
12-20-2010, 08:59 PM

I'd much rather have a special series of Impacts with EY and a Fellowship bringing The One Immortal Championship Belt to the Fires of Mt. Doom.

One Title to rule them all
One to Title to find them

TJHawkesybaby
12-21-2010, 04:45 AM
If that happened I'd have to kill anyone complaining about Eric Young carrying the real belt.

WTF!!!! You might wanna choose those words a bit more carefully in future dude!

The Brown One
12-21-2010, 05:07 AM
WTF!!!! You might wanna choose those words a bit more carefully in future dude!

You make a good point.

But so does RevIcon. If something as weird and unbelievable(in the worst possible way) as what IronApe said happens, then theres no reason to bitch about something so small as EY carrying around the old world title.

TJHawkesybaby
12-21-2010, 05:13 AM
You make a good point.

But so does RevIcon. If something as weird and unbelievable(in the worst possible way) as what IronApe said happens, then theres no reason to bitch about something so small as EY carrying around the old world title.

Nah dude i said it coz im bitchin about EY holding the WH belt.....!

Im not bitchin about the fact EY is "holding it" just the fact there making a amockery out of the old belt, its a fookin WH BELT!!!

bang out of order in my opinion!