12-18-2010, 07:23 PM
Big Al from HappyDAYS & Samoan JOE

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Lol I don't see the resemblence. BTW Joes samoan xD

Hotrod Coolbeans
12-19-2010, 05:24 AM
Big Al from HappyDAYS & Samoan JOE

SAMOA JOE..........................................NOT SAMOAN!!!! u even watch TNA?

The Brown One
12-19-2010, 06:04 AM
SAMOA JOE..........................................NOT SAMOAN!!!! u even watch TNA?

First of all, I don't watch TNA weekly, because we don't get it here. Secondly, I'm from NewZealand, which is home to MANY MANY Samoans. I can tell the difference dude. Just because someone says something on TNA doesn't make it true. True Joe was born and raised in southern Cally so hes samoan-american, but a samoan none the less!

CobraNightviper
12-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Huh so you are saying(you think)Al from happy days is samoan or are you saying you seen one fat guy youv'e seen them all?because I don't see the resemblence in that pic.

Stump
12-19-2010, 03:48 PM
First of all, I don't watch TNA weekly, because we don't get it here. Secondly, I'm from NewZealand, which is home to MANY MANY Samoans. I can tell the difference dude. Just because someone says something on TNA doesn't make it true. True Joe was born and raised in southern Cally so hes samoan-american, but a samoan none the less!

Dude, he is telling you that his name is SAMOA Joe...without the N lol

Rich Cranium
12-19-2010, 06:02 PM
I think Al from Happy Days is/was Italian! I personally see no resemblance whatsoever! Maybe time for an eye checkup? :)

Robstar
12-19-2010, 06:41 PM
Holy fuck some people are just so damn literal! Who cares if he got the name wrong of a formerly promising wrestler who is either so lazy or unlucky to currently be residing in the position he is on the TNA roster!? The guy was just making a lighthearted laugh at the resemblence and what the hell, you guys piss and moan over an 'N' and their friggin ethnic origins! Utterly brainless. Because you know, he didn't actually imply that they were really seperated at birth.

For the record, I get it but just so you know, posting here on the TNA board isn't the best place to get sense out of people ok? Because the Impact Barn fans share braincells

IrkenInvader
12-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Because the Impact Barn fans share braincells

Are you sure about that S.

CobraNightviper
12-19-2010, 07:58 PM
if he's not I am they keep showing up every week don't they?

The Brown One
12-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Dude, he is telling you that his name is SAMOA Joe...without the N lol

Ok ok my apologies. I replied to that last night, so didn't think of it that way.

Robstar
12-19-2010, 10:46 PM
Are you sure about that S.

Lmao, Irks, nice one

mosster
12-21-2010, 12:49 AM
Thanks Robstar you got the joke,I just did'nt want to have to try to explain it to the Impact Barn fans it was a F'N joke.Or should I leave the N out?
Marc Mero looks like Little Richard so I guess I'll be educated that Mero is'nt black.LOL.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-22-2010, 02:16 AM
I don't get it. Does that make me an "Impact Barn" fan too? Someone please explain, I'm terribly confused...

Kashdinero
12-22-2010, 02:47 AM
Mirko Cro Cop and Lance Storm were separated at birth.... I'm sure of it!

Robstar
12-27-2010, 02:08 AM
Thanks Robstar you got the joke,I just did'nt want to have to try to explain it to the Impact Barn fans it was a F'N joke.Or should I leave the N out?
Marc Mero looks like Little Richard so I guess I'll be educated that Mero is'nt black.LOL.

Actually his NWA/WCW character Johnny B Badd was a rip on Little Richard so you are right on there.

Mirko Cro Cop and Lance Storm were separated at birth.... I'm sure of it!

No, Lance Storm and Henry Rollins were