PDA

View Full Version : TNA in 2011 what will happen to the company

miff666
12-18-2010, 04:50 PM
After reading and posting on what will happen to wwe in 2011 I'm now intreasted in what will happen to TNA in the coming year theirs im my mind two ways the company will go in the next year first is with the current regime which will involve the company going outof business in the next year or two. Or a new regime with a back to basics policy which will have to involve moving the impact zone round the country removing deadwood off the roster and bringing through new and exciting wrestlers to the roster as well as bringing the x division back to the centre piece of the compay

Rich Cranium
12-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Jeff Hardy will lose TNA title but CONTINUE (I really hate typing this) using drugs!
Matt Hardy will join TNA!
Kurt Angle will announce retirement. *he may not retire for real but I feel he will bring it up!
Matt Morgan will hold TNA title as will Mr. Anderson and AJ styles!
Jeff Jarrett will give up MMA gimmick and bring the guitar back!
Robbie E. will lose Jersey Shore Gimmick and be a regular wrestler but lose title
Bischoff and Hogan will still be there
Russo will suspend something above a ring
Jeremy Borash will still be in your face!

miff666
12-18-2010, 05:07 PM
I've mentoined this befire but J Hardy will end up in prison late next year, M Hardy after a brief title push will end up jobbing to Robbie E or Jessie Neal, Angle to retire with possible wwe return, Samoa Joe and AJ to continue being used in the wrong way

Rich Cranium
12-18-2010, 05:26 PM
I've mentoined this befire but J Hardy will end up in prison late next year, M Hardy after a brief title push will end up jobbing to Robbie E or Jessie Neal, Angle to retire with possible wwe return, Samoa Joe and AJ to continue being used in the wrong way

I agree with all but AJ. I see a new faction of TNA originals along with AJ taking over (Storyline) and AJ becoming TNA champ!

miff666
12-18-2010, 05:36 PM
I dont know they make him give the tha title up 2 rvd on an impact and have cuced the tv title on him for god knows how long and when the chance to turn him to a face presents it self they turn matt morgan instead not AJ even though he still is the Cena of the WWE (with more wrestling holds)

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 06:13 PM
I dont know they make him give the tha title up 2 rvd on an impact and have cuced the tv title on him for god knows how long and when the chance to turn him to a face presents it self they turn matt morgan instead not AJ even though he still is the Cena of the WWE (with more wrestling holds)

Morgans not that entertaining in the ring in the first place..so the face turn didn't do much for him. I feel they dropped the ball on AJ turning face and leaving Fortune. They could have done something big with him. Maybe next year :D

jamesstrange
12-18-2010, 06:15 PM
Best thing that can happen: Heyman buys out Dixie Carter, the Russo/Hogan/Bischoff coalition are ripped to part by pissed off WCW and TNA fans who beat them to death with something that was on a pole, the TNA originals start getting pushed and take back Impact. Jeff Hardy goes to jail for a long time, RVD's (lost all respect for him after the comments he made about the TNA roster) head gets so big he can't get out the door and doesn't come back to TNA until he learns his place. TEAM 3d finally retire with their legacy in tact, Flair likewise has enough of the Russo/hogan/bishfcoff and joins the fans in beating them to death and then just stays on as a manager or figurehead. AJ and Joe return to top form and being the face of TNA. Robbie E gives up the jersey shore gimmick, james mitchell returns to manage Abyss back to glory, the old guys leave TNA, the X-division and knockouts division is restored to former glory . Dutch Mantell and Cornette return to booking. To much to hope for?

Worst thing: Carter sends more money on WWE rejects and while the TNA originals and the other decent wrestlers are neglected. Bishcoff/Hogan/Russo rape TNA even more. Jeff Hardy remains world champion and Samoa Joe is given another crappy gimmick and used worst than he already is. Style and Flair are made to look worst than already are and Flair's legacy is finally ruined. TNA finally goes out of business and is absorbed by WWE and there's some crappy invasion angle. Another promotion will form from its ashes but somewhere down the line Russo/Hogan/Bishcoff will stumble across a cure to death, eventually enter whatever promotion comes out of the ashes of TNA, ruined it and wrestling even further, WWE will then buy that company and do another crappy invasion angle and the cycle starts all over again.

Probably a more realistic prediction.

miff666
12-18-2010, 06:24 PM
Watching this weeks impact at moment so far only bit thats amused me or made me pay any bit of notice has been the legend that is EY and Amazing Red having to job to Bubba Ray Dudley other way round I think

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Best thing that can happen: Heyman buys out Dixie Carter, the Russo/Hogan/Bischoff coalition are ripped to part by pissed off WCW and TNA fans who beat them to death with something that was on a pole, the TNA originals start getting pushed and take back Impact. Jeff Hardy goes to jail for a long time, RVD's (lost all respect for him after the comments he made about the TNA roster) head gets so big he can't get out the door and doesn't come back to TNA until he learns his place. TEAM 3d finally retire with their legacy in tact, Flair likewise has enough of the Russo/hogan/bishfcoff and joins the fans in beating them to death and then just stays on as a manager or figurehead. AJ and Joe return to top form and being the face of TNA. Robbie E gives up the jersey shore gimmick, james mitchell returns to manage Abyss back to glory, the old guys leave TNA, the X-division and knockouts division is restored to former glory . Dutch Mantell and Cornette return to booking. To much to hope for?

Worst thing: Carter sends more money on WWE rejects and while the TNA originals and the other decent wrestlers are neglected. Bishcoff/Hogan/Russo rape TNA even more. Jeff Hardy remains world champion and Samoa Joe is given another crappy gimmick and used worst than he already is. Style and Flair are made to look worst than already are and Flair's legacy is finally ruined. TNA finally goes out of business and is absorbed by WWE and there's some crappy invasion angle. Another promotion will form from its ashes but somewhere down the line Russo/Hogan/Bishcoff will stumble across a cure to death, eventually enter whatever promotion comes out of the ashes of TNA, ruined it and wrestling even further, WWE will then buy that company and do another crappy invasion angle and the cycle starts all over again.

You covered all bases really clearly. But I think that TNA won't go bankrupt so soon. They have been around for 8+ years and will be around for many more. It still has its fans.

miff666
12-18-2010, 06:31 PM
I know it has the fans but at moment will never jump to next level

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 06:33 PM
I know it has the fans but at moment will never jump to next level

Yeah thats probably true. It will only be restored to the great company it once was once Hogan/Bischoff/Russo leave. It will NEVER go above a rating of 2.0 but will have mind blowing wrestling from the X-Division like it used to.

miff666
12-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Thats the problem as well with a company u need it to grow upwards but it always seems to be going downwards at the moment I know certain things seems to work in TNA such as the tag team division and the Knockout division but the rest just seems to sucks dick at moment with top heels and faces having to face each other for the individual titles I dont want to see Morgan against Anderson at Genesis I want o see Hardy against Anderson because their the biggest heel and face in the company at the mo but with Russo getting his way u will always ge tweeners when their should only be one in the whole company

SilverGhost
12-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Same bs like this year. If TNA was smart, they would leave the tag teams alone. Adding some new teams would be awesome. TNA needs to sign Haas and Benjamin.

Get rid of Bischoff, Hogan, Russo and Dixie. We need people that want to give fans what they want, that is wrestling. Not a WWE copy and paste.

maddogg336
12-18-2010, 08:23 PM
After reading and posting on what will happen to wwe in 2011 I'm now intreasted in what will happen to TNA in the coming year theirs im my mind two ways the company will go in the next year first is with the current regime which will involve the company going outof business in the next year or two. Or a new regime with a back to basics policy which will have to involve moving the impact zone round the country removing deadwood off the roster and bringing through new and exciting wrestlers to the roster as well as bringing the x division back to the centre piece of the compay

Macho man joins tna and wins tna title
Matt hardy becomes a monster heel
Bischofs son makes a new nwo wit flair son hogan son and sting
Nash hall and waltman make nwo wolfpack
Tna signs the boogeyman MVP and big daddy v
Hogan wins tag tittle with his son
Jwoww becomes knockout champ
Russo becomes on screen character
Darren young joins tna and gets the biggest push in tna history (tna version of john cena)

maddogg336
12-18-2010, 08:26 PM
O yea russo fires all the originals and hire all the wcw alumni

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Macho man joins tna and wins tna title
Matt hardy becomes a monster heel
Bischofs son makes a new nwo wit flair son hogan son and sting
Nash hall and waltman make nwo wolfpack
Tna signs the boogeyman MVP and big daddy v
Hogan wins tag tittle with his son
Jwoww becomes knockout champ
Russo becomes on screen character
Darren young joins tna and gets the biggest push in tna history (tna version of john cena)

Dude don't bring me down near Christmas time! I can see you hate TNA, but it will never be that gay

Lowki
12-18-2010, 08:48 PM
TNA will continue being average until they get someone new who can think outside the box. WWE has recently released several writers due to storylines getting stale (better late than never) and nobody is staler than vince russo. Heyman has some good ideas left.
Jeff hardy will lose the title.
Angle will make jarrett tap out ending this silly MMA gimmick... And please don't let frank trigg be the outcome of this!!
The pope will still be pimping,
Robbie E will be fist pumping!
A redneck will lose control of his pick up and take out half the impact zone.
TNA will release another great knock out.
TNA will become more like its neighbour to the north..

miz AWESOME
12-19-2010, 04:33 AM
Robbie .E will get fired, so will russo and doug williams will win world title return of bitish invasion wolfe magnus tag champs TV champ jay lethal will eventually go out of business in late 2011 x champ one of gen me try and get more rejects from wwe jeff in jail matt joins and jobs

Hotrod Coolbeans
12-19-2010, 05:33 AM
Fortune will turn face and finally kick Immortal out of TNA for good (coinciding with Hogan and Bischoff's contract expiring)
The Pope will become the company's number 1 heel
Knockouts tag titles will be retired
X-Division will be pushed a lot more
TV title will hold more prestige
Tag division will continue to kick ass, with the addition of WGTT
Matt Hardy will debut and surprise everybody by being very very good
Hardy will quit drugs and stay clean

Or is that just wishful thinking???????????

RevolutionIcon
12-19-2010, 06:07 AM
Fortune will turn face and finally kick Immortal out of TNA for good (coinciding with Hogan and Bischoff's contract expiring)
The Pope will become the company's number 1 heel
Knockouts tag titles will be retired
X-Division will be pushed a lot more
TV title will hold more prestige
Tag division will continue to kick ass, with the addition of WGTT
Matt Hardy will debut and surprise everybody by being very very good
Hardy will quit drugs and stay clean

Or is that just wishful thinking???????????

That all sounds sweet, but I like the Knockouts Tag idea..

Just saw the EY segment for this past Impact, I now recognize him as TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Hardy can just be in his own Immortal league lol.

dxtaker
12-19-2010, 12:30 PM
That all sounds sweet, but I like the Knockouts Tag idea..

Just saw the EY segment for this past Impact, I now recognize him as TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Hardy can just be in his own Immortal league lol.

Exactly lol

sysop
12-19-2010, 08:58 PM

+1 and apparently at least 9 more characters