PDA

View Full Version : Heel vs. Heel vs. Heel vs. Heel?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-17-2010, 12:19 AM
Okay, so Kaz vs. Robbie E vs. Max Buck vs. Jeremy Buck for the #1 contendership to the X-division strap, does this work?

We had a discussion a while back about "does heel vs. heel work?" and I think it can, but TNA took it to a whole other level with this one. I know 3 of the 4 are well received by the IWC, and this is TNA were talking about (fans will cheer for anyone) but still don't you think they could have dropped Gen Me and added Brain Kendrick and Amazing Red or Sharkboy? Anyway who do you guys think will win, and moreover, who do you want to win?

For me, I think and am hoping that Kaz wins. Robbie E's gimmick makes me sick and Gen Me should stick to the Tag-Team division. Plus Kaz needs a good feud, and him and Lethal can make for some good wrestling.

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:21 AM
I think my brain is going to have a seizure thinking about how stupid this is.

SilverGhost
12-17-2010, 12:22 AM
Expect cheap and low tricks?

Or high flying action!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-17-2010, 12:48 AM
I think my brain is going to have a seizure thinking about how stupid this is.

My post or the match?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-17-2010, 12:49 AM
Expect cheap and low tricks?

Or high flying action!

I think it'll be a good match, I just think they could have added at least one babyface....and the addition of Gen Me seems, i don't know...weird

Rich Cranium
12-17-2010, 12:52 AM
I think it'll be a good match, I just think they could have added at least one babyface....and the addition of Gen Me seems, i don't know...weird

Yeah, they should of opted for one GenMe member only.

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:52 AM
My post or the match?

The match, vbgt';SAFBHSGDBFVZDFGRDVXCVFDGS

SilverGhost
12-17-2010, 12:53 AM

This match will be good since 3/4 guys has skill. This will show on Impact right?

The Brown One
12-17-2010, 01:33 AM
This match will be good since 3/4 guys has skill. This will show on Impact right?

It better be! I don't wanna see Robbie E on PPV again.

Its nice to see some new competitors to the title though. But where will Lethal go??

Rich Cranium
12-17-2010, 01:43 AM
But where will Lethal go??

IDK, but the main thing I like about him is his impersonations!

SilverGhost
12-17-2010, 01:54 AM
IDK, but the main thing I like about him is his impersonations!

Ric Flair WOOOO

-take off shoe and throws it-

The Brown One
12-17-2010, 01:59 AM
ric flair woooo

^^^^^^win!!!

alexrules01
12-17-2010, 04:30 AM
Ric Flair WOOOO

Throws the mic down and starts to speak into a book!

Bodom
12-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Should be a great spotfest, but they really couldn't put Kendrick and Red? Or at least just Kendrick?

Is there even a storyline explanation for this? Or is just the usual un-hyped, unannounced, thrown together X-Division opener TNA always puts out?

Xpacfan
12-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Okay, so Kaz vs. Robbie E vs. Max Buck vs. Jeremy Buck for the #1 contendership to the X-division strap, does this work?

We had a discussion a while back about "does heel vs. heel work?" and I think it can, but TNA took it to a whole other level with this one. I know 3 of the 4 are well received by the IWC, and this is TNA were talking about (fans will cheer for anyone) but still don't you think they could have dropped Gen Me and added Brain Kendrick and Amazing Red or Sharkboy? Anyway who do you guys think will win, and moreover, who do you want to win?

For me, I think and am hoping that Kaz wins. Robbie E's gimmick makes me sick and Gen Me should stick to the Tag-Team division. Plus Kaz needs a good feud, and him and Lethal can make for some good wrestling.

That's actually a good match (with the exception of Robbie E.) and its about time that we've seen more mtaches and competitors for the X-Division title!

Xpacfan
12-17-2010, 10:09 AM
Should be a great spotfest, but they really couldn't put Kendrick and Red? Or at least just Kendrick?

^ This! They definately should have used the two of these guys!

thejman93
12-17-2010, 12:34 PM
I think Kaz should and will win... The whole idea of 4 heels has Russo's stench all over it

SilverGhost
12-17-2010, 12:41 PM
I think Kaz should and will win... The whole idea of 4 heels has Russo's stench all over it

Immortal has BiscHoganUsso crap stains all over it.

thejman93
12-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Immortal has BiscHoganUsso crap stains all over it.

It's NWO all over again except bigger and way less cool

Bodom
12-17-2010, 12:53 PM
It's NWO all over again except bigger and way less cool

Bigger? It's like 7 guys.

NWO had almost 20.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-17-2010, 03:22 PM
I get the hate for the character Robbie E...it's pathetic, I know, but if you look past that Rob Ecko as a wrestler is not bad. If he dropped the gimmick and Cookie than I would actually be a fan.

The Brown One
12-17-2010, 05:14 PM
I get the hate for the character Robbie E...it's pathetic, I know, but if you look past that Rob Ecko as a wrestler is not bad. If he dropped the gimmick and Cookie than I would actually be a fan.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Totally with you here.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-17-2010, 07:07 PM
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Totally with you here.

TNA just doesn't get that the fans of wrestling and the fans of the jersey shore are NOT in the same demographic. If you were gonna give him an over-the-top gimmick, then give him something that guys actually like.

I know it's not for everyone, but I personally would have given him a jackass gimmick. He could be playing pranks on everyone in the back, spotting like crazy, and doing all sorts of dangerous shit in the ring. That way you could still get the MTV crowd, but just the guys who watch MTV.

The Brown One
12-17-2010, 07:25 PM
TNA just doesn't get that the fans of wrestling and the fans of the jersey shore are NOT in the same demographic. If you were gonna give him an over-the-top gimmick, then give him something that guys actually like.

I know it's not for everyone, but I personally would have given him a jackass gimmick. He could be playing pranks on everyone in the back, spotting like crazy, and doing all sorts of dangerous shit in the ring. That way you could still get the MTV crowd, but just the guys who watch MTV.

It might get alot of teams onboard. Either way if it doesn't or does..I'd still like to see the crazy shit that he would do :D

Rich Cranium
12-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Just don't do the matchbox car trick, you know where you go to fool a doctor cause your butt hurts.

Bodom
12-17-2010, 09:45 PM

Or if they want a Jersey-ish douchebag, just tone it down and make him more Zack Ryder-like.

Rich Cranium
12-17-2010, 10:29 PM
If they 'were' to future endeavor Ryder, he could go to TNA and battle Robbie E. with a bottle of hair gel suspended above the ring Russo style!

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 01:24 AM
Just don't do the matchbox car trick, you know where you go to fool a doctor cause your butt hurts.

Awwww dude that is nasty!!

SilverGhost
12-18-2010, 01:31 AM
If they 'were' to future endeavor Ryder, he could go to TNA and battle Robbie E. with a bottle of hair gel suspended above the ring Russo style!

Russo would do something like that!

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 02:04 AM
Russo would do something like that!

Yup. Sometime next year if Zac isn't pushed hes gonna be in TNA. I swear Russos got some fetish with stuff like this

Kashdinero
12-18-2010, 02:15 AM
I'm starting to actually like Robbie E?!?!? I think I need help!!!

And don't get me started on Cookie!!.... She's chunky & funky and makes me wanna spank the monkey ; )

SilverGhost
12-18-2010, 02:27 AM
Yup. Sometime next year if Zac isn't pushed hes gonna be in TNA. I swear Russos got some fetish with stuff like this

He HAS a fetish with hanging stuff.

SilverGhost
12-18-2010, 02:28 AM

And don't get me started on Cookie!!.... She's chunky & funky and makes me wanna spank the monkey ; )

I feel bad for you xD

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 04:07 AM

The funny thing is she isn't even fat! Shes a real wrestler, not just a manager. But I dunno how she always manages to look chunky in TNA

RevolutionIcon
12-18-2010, 04:28 AM
How can he not grow on you with that open mouth smile? He's the outlandish 2k10 version of well... down there..

Kashdinero
12-18-2010, 04:39 AM
The funny thing is she isn't even fat! Shes a real wrestler, not just a manager. But I dunno how she always manages to look chunky in TNA

It's that A$$!!!

Also, I've seen her wrestle and manage in quite a few promotions. Same as Rob Eckos... I believe that this is a big deal for these two and am pleased that they're getting to showcase their talents regardless of their gimmick (which is growing on me).

Try to think of Robbie as a rip off of Zack Ryder in a Demolition were a rip off of the Road Warriors sense. LOD were great but Demolition still kicked some shit! (I know it's a strong comparison but it was the first that came to mind).

If you don't like Zack Ryder then that last paragraph wasn't for you.

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 04:56 AM
It's that A$$!!!

Also, I've seen her wrestle and manage in quite a few promotions. Same as Rob Eckos... I believe that this is a big deal for these two and am pleased that they're getting to showcase their talents regardless of their gimmick (which is growing on me).

Try to think of Robbie as a rip off of Zack Ryder in a Demolition were a rip off of the Road Warriors sense. LOD were great but Demolition still kicked some shit! (I know it's a strong comparison but it was the first that came to mind).

If you don't like Zack Ryder then that last paragraph wasn't for you.

I like Zack, hes got a unique(firstly I thought gay) character that we haven't seen in a long time. But I don't like Robbie E because he tries to imitate Pauly D(a character on Jersey Shore) very closely..which shows that hes uncreative. I'd rather have him have another gimmick, with the same moves. That way he'd be more enjoyable to see.

Kashdinero
12-18-2010, 05:57 AM
I like Zack, hes got a unique(firstly I thought gay) character that we haven't seen in a long time. But I don't like Robbie E because he tries to imitate Pauly D(a character on Jersey Shore) very closely..which shows that hes uncreative. I'd rather have him have another gimmick, with the same moves. That way he'd be more enjoyable to see.

Don't get me wrong its far from ideal but as I don't watch Jersey Shore I don't really compare them and just take it for what it is. Pure unadulterated RussoCrap!!!

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 06:34 AM
Don't get me wrong its far from ideal but as I don't watch Jersey Shore I don't really compare them and just take it for what it is. Pure unadulterated RussoCrap!!!

Yup we can all agree on that :P

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-18-2010, 09:06 PM

Ughh don't remind me. The dr.'s reaction was priceless though...