PDA

View Full Version : The Deadwood..........

Hotrod Coolbeans
12-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Who do you guys think are the deadwood in TNA? Who doesn't "do it" for you? Who do you find boring? Who do you want gone from TNA?

Excluding Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff and Vince Russo, as there are plenty of other threads covering those guys.

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair(stay out of the ring and do backstage development) and Matt Hardy(stay away from TNA)

Hotrod Coolbeans
12-16-2010, 12:43 PM
My picks would be ;

Orlando Jordan - average wrestler, poor gimmick, poor charisma..........just poor!

Tara - decent enough but gets boring very quickly (altho her recent angle with Mickie James has been very good)

Eric Young - solid worker but extremely lost in the shuffle, so under-utilized that i just dont care anymore!!

Rhyno - needs a fresh challenge, ran his course in TNA.

Team 3D - should've really retired at BFG, still a lot to offer the biz, but in backstage roles.

Rob Terry - needs to go back to wrestling school........for about 24 years me thinks!!

Think that would do me, yep, i'd be happy with that...............that would be coolbeans!!

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Drug addict Hardy, when hes not on drugs he can put on a good show. When he is on drugs hes too burnt out.

body slam
12-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Rob Terry

The Impact Zone PPV take the PPVs on the road

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 01:06 PM
The Impact Barn people needs to go.

Rich Cranium
12-16-2010, 01:12 PM
The Impact Barn people needs to go.

Dude, don't be too anal, no impact barn people equals no TNA!

On topic, less of Jeremy Borash on tv is better!

CobraNightviper
12-16-2010, 01:20 PM
I didn't think the impact barn people counted anyway(because that was one of my first thoughts)but anyway tazz on commentary he's terrible and half the time I can't understand what he's even talking about.

Stump
12-16-2010, 01:25 PM
Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair(stay out of the ring and do backstage development) and Matt Hardy(stay away from TNA)

I don't think Flair needs to be backstage, as long as they keep him out of matches. He still talks better than most of the rest.

Hotrod Coolbeans
12-16-2010, 01:40 PM
yeah I like Flair, he can still put on decent matches (Flair vs Foley recently was pretty good) and he is a good talker, altho he does seem to be rambling a lot nowadays.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 01:52 PM
I don't think Flair needs to be backstage, as long as they keep him out of matches. He still talks better than most of the rest.

Agreed Flair is one of the best on the mic but he is getting old fast. One good sized slam from Rob Terry and Ric will fall apart.

I didn't think the impact barn people counted anyway(because that was one of my first thoughts)but anyway tazz on commentary he's terrible and half the time I can't understand what he's even talking about.

Fire Taz, hire Cornette.

miff666
12-16-2010, 01:53 PM
The hardys both need to go away and sort out lives, Hogan, Bischoff, Russo, Rob Terry, Orlando Jones, Robbie E and Cookie, Tazz, Rhyno, RVD, Dreamer, Team 3D, Nash if he resigns and Jarrett.
Who should they bring Haas, Benjamin, MVP, Luke Gallows, The Brisco Bros, Austin Aries, Christian, JR, ODB and Awsome Kong

Rich Cranium
12-16-2010, 01:55 PM
Keep Flair as a mouthpiece only! No more ring work! I know he rambles but I love it when his face turns red, he throw off the jacket, shoes, and watch and elbows his imaginary opponent!

**Ric Flair elbow dropping his IMAGINARY opponent = WIN!

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 01:56 PM
The hardys both need to go away and sort out lives, Hogan, Bischoff, Russo, Rob Terry, Orlando Jones, Robbie E and Cookie, Tazz, Rhyno, RVD, Dreamer, Team 3D, Nash if he resigns and Jarrett.
Who should they bring Haas, Benjamin, MVP, Luke Gallows, The Brisco Bros, Austin Aries, Christian, JR, ODB and Awsome Kong

I would like to see him in TNA.

Right now he is in the NWA promotion here in LA. He is great as a heel.

Rich Cranium
12-16-2010, 01:58 PM

Both Hardys? I didn't know Matt was there.
Keep Taz, Rhyno, RVD!
Jarrett isn't going anywhere!
JR won't lower himself!

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 01:58 PM
Keep Flair as a mouthpiece only! No more ring work! I know he rambles but I love it when his face turns red, he throw off the jacket, shoes, and watch and elbows his imaginary opponent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GcfLyzHp5I

thejman93
12-16-2010, 02:02 PM
My picks would be ;

Orlando Jordan - average wrestler, poor gimmick, poor charisma..........just poor!

Tara - decent enough but gets boring very quickly (altho her recent angle with Mickie James has been very good)

Eric Young - solid worker but extremely lost in the shuffle, so under-utilized that i just dont care anymore!!

Rhyno - needs a fresh challenge, ran his course in TNA.

Team 3D - should've really retired at BFG, still a lot to offer the biz, but in backstage roles.

Rob Terry - needs to go back to wrestling school........for about 24 years me thinks!!

Think that would do me, yep, i'd be happy with that...............that would be coolbeans!!

THIS plus Hardy and Jarrett

Hotrod Coolbeans
12-16-2010, 02:05 PM

Nobody drops an elbow to an imaginary opponent like The Naitch!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Great vid SG, loved that segment!!! It was the craziest thing I ever saw!!!

THATS MY LINE!!!!!!!! THATS MY LINE!!!!!!!!!

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 02:08 PM
What would happen to the roster if they started testing for drugs and steroids?

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 02:10 PM
What would happen to the roster if they started testing for drugs and steroids?

Failed them but they kept their jobs.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Failed them but they kept their jobs.

TNA realized they would lose the whole roster if they did that.

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 02:15 PM
Back to Ric Flair.....-takes off coat and throws it at the ground and elbow drops it-

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Back to Ric Flair.....-takes off coat and throws it at the ground and elbow drops it-

I always thought the delayed KO was funny.

Rich Cranium
12-16-2010, 02:20 PM
The battle of the woos! Remember Flair vs Angle for the best wooooo?

Hotrod Coolbeans
12-16-2010, 02:21 PM

Think I may try the Nature Boy approach at work tomorrow when the boss pisses me off................

Take off my jacket, say wooooooooooo, elbow drop the hell outta my jacket and say woooooooo again!!!!

It helped Ric achieve super-stardom so surely it will do me some good???

Rich Cranium
12-16-2010, 02:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsySAoyUSbc

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Ok then....Have Ric Flair talk and let him do his antics that are hilarious xD

Just don't wrestle.

miff666
12-16-2010, 02:56 PM
Come on Rich Matt Hardy will turn up on impact the day after his allowed to be back on tv again. Also bring back the fallen angel Christopher Daniels as well I know it would be a step down for JR but tna need a decent commentator so sick of tenay and tazz

HeelTurn
12-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Ink Inc, i dont really see their point tbh, get rid of them and bring in haas and benjamin.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 03:18 PM
bring in haas and benjamin.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Xpacfan
12-16-2010, 03:21 PM
Jeff Hardy- Its either him not being used properly or needing time off

Orlando Jordan- Besides the annoying flaming bisexual angle, he hasn't done much ring work lately

Robbie E.- He not only makes a poor X-Divison champion but his gimmick is annoying. Cookie's pretty hot though ;)

If not released, I would have said Taylor Wilde too- TNA needs to make her role and the Knock Out's tag titles more relevant

Those are the ones that stand out the most to me.

The Brown One
12-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Jeff Hardy- Its either him not being used properly or needing time off

Orlando Jordan- Besides the annoying flaming bisexual angle, he hasn't done much ring work lately

Robbie E.- He not only makes a poor X-Divison champion but his gimmick is annoying. Cookie's pretty hot though ;)

If not released, I would have said Taylor Wilde too- TNA needs to make her role and the Knock Out's tag titles more relevant

Those are the ones that stand out the most to me.

TNAs got so much faith in Robbie E but they don't realise we don't like him, at all!! His matches all end the same way: Cookie hit someone in the eyes with the hairspray, then Robbie with the shitty looking RKO for the win. I'm sick of him.

brianjones90
12-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Drop Nash,Sting,Orlando,Robbie,Ryhno,Dudleys,Red,Shark Boy & Ink Ink.
Terry should have been with Flair the whole time as a new Sid or Batista.
Dreamer is a good booker so keep him around.
Jarrett needs to become more of a Stone Cold type that dosen't give a shit.
Put Young & Williams together for another tag team.
Bring in Haas,Benjamin & Kings of Wrestling for what the WWE dosen't have which is tag teams.
Bring in Steve Corino and Kevin Stean to war with guys who need a bloody match for credibility.
Gen Me with Cornette as a new Midnight Express.

6maximum6carnage6
12-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Hire: Haas & Benjamin, Vampiro, MVP, The Highlanders(since they got them fired), Aries, Jack Evans, Christopher Daniels, Michael Shane(Matt Bentley), Kong, Roxxi, Petey Williams ,Chris Harris & Homicide to reform LAX & AMW

Fire: Russo, Hogan, The Shore, Rhino, Jordan, Rob Terry, Stevie Richards, Matt Morgan, Kevin Nash, Chelsea, Dudleys, Jimmy Hart, Hector Guerrero, Magnus, Kiyoshi, Dreamer & Mickie James(only because she is taking a spot more deserving to one of the home grown talents like Sarita & has not worked for the push she is receiving.)

keep Bischoff in some gm like position. for the heavyweight division push, A.J., Joe, Hardy, Abyss, Anderson, Wolfe, Angle & RVD. for the X division push, Red, Lethal, Daniels, Kaz, Michael Shane, Austin Aries, Jack Evans, EY & Petey Williams. Tag team divison push MCMG, Beer Money or AMW, Lax, Haas & Benjamin, Highlanders, Ink Inc & Gen Me. the knockout are a no brainer, Kong nuff said. and their TV Title would be the wild card title which will build mid-carders and give other main-eventers a belt to chase while not in the world title picture. and the knockouts tag belts... were a good idea poorly executed thus rendering them expendable till the division grows some. keep Reaction, but add some kind of match/fight at the end to leave the viewer happy. keep the backstage camera style with more interaction between stars. better stories to build & sell the ppv's.

brianjones90
12-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Also RVD needs to be more of a cocky Heel like back in the days of ECW.
Hardy as a babyface for the fans.
Anderson needs to have a epic ladder match with someone to push him to a new level.
Samoa Joe needs to loose the Tazz shit and become more of a classic wrestler.I see him as a great Dusty Roads of our era if done right.

Incubus_99
12-16-2010, 07:26 PM
Abyss & Janice...

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Oh there are quiet a few:
Abyss
Robbie E (don't axe the wrestler, he's pretty decent, but the gimmick makes me sad)
Jeff Hardy (and his brother if/when he comes)
Jeff Jarrett
Rob Terry
Team 3D
Orlando Jordan
The remaining EV2 (including Rhyno, excluding RVD)

Only ones I can think of right now, besides Hogan, Bishoff and Russo of course.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Oh there are quiet a few:
Abyss
Robbie E (don't axe the wrestler, he's pretty decent, but the gimmick makes me sad)
Jeff Hardy (and his brother if/when he comes)
Jeff Jarrett
Rob Terry
Team 3D
Orlando Jordan
The remaining EV2 (including Rhyno, excluding RVD)

Only ones I can think of right now, besides Hogan, Bishoff and Russo of course.

I was actually a fan of Abyss until they turned him into a snugglepuss.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-16-2010, 08:10 PM
I was actually a fan of Abyss until they turned him into a snugglepuss.

I hate big wrestlers. Not only do I hate them because none of the (besides Lesnar and Taker) seem to know how to wrestle themselves, but no one can hit any decent moves on them. Pope is a really good wrestler, and the last match he had with Abyss was God-awful. Maybe (and it's a BIG maybe) if they switch up his gimmick and have a storyline that entails that someone glues his lips shut then i'll change my mind.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 08:16 PM
I hate big wrestlers. Not only do I hate them because none of the (besides Lesnar and Taker) seem to know how to wrestle themselves, but no one can hit any decent moves on them. Pope is a really good wrestler, and the last match he had with Abyss was God-awful. Maybe (and it's a BIG maybe) if they switch up his gimmick and have a storyline that entails that someone glues his lips shut then i'll change my mind.

His matches weren't the greatest, but it was the character I enjoyed. He really just needs the right opponent........and a shit load of weapons & tacks.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-16-2010, 08:33 PM
His matches weren't the greatest, but it was the character I enjoyed. He really just needs the right opponent........and a shit load of weapons & tacks.

You know what, that's the truth. It's the terribel booking that's the problem. I kinda enjoyed the matches he had with RVD under hardcore rules.

Rich Cranium
12-16-2010, 08:42 PM

And James Mitchell!

Bodom
12-16-2010, 10:20 PM
You know what, that's the truth. It's the terribel booking that's the problem. I kinda enjoyed the matches he had with RVD under hardcore rules.

His match with AJ in the six sides of steel was incredible. Hell, he even had some great brawls with Jeff Hardy in the past.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 10:23 PM
His match with AJ in the six sides of steel was incredible. Hell, he even had some great brawls with Jeff Hardy in the past.

He can do great things but I don't like his finisher. Its kinda boring.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 10:35 PM
He can do great things but I don't like his finisher. Its kinda boring.

But it's great for slamming a guy into tacks or broken glass.

The Brown One
12-16-2010, 10:55 PM

The fact that he needed the use of weapons to make a good match is sad. But when they come into play he can put on great matches true.

**Side note**- Belated congrats Bodom on reaching 5000 posts :D

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 10:56 PM
But it's great for slamming a guy into tacks or broken glass.

RKO, why slam your opponent into the tacks when you can slam yourself into them as well.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 11:02 PM
The fact that he needed the use of weapons to make a good match is sad. But when they come into play he can put on great matches true.

**Side note**- Belated congrats Bodom on reaching 5000 posts :D

But at least he was good at what he side.

**No! Don't congratulate me! Iv been begging SG to shoot me in the head!**

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:03 PM

**Congrats**

The Brown One
12-16-2010, 11:05 PM

A celebration must be in order :D

Looking forward to your 10,000th post :P

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:09 PM
A celebration must be in order :D

Looking forward to your 10,000th post :P

Looks like that party will be next month.

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 11:09 PM

Now why would I do that? I only use guns on zombies.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:13 PM

So when the Z-Apocalypse happens are you making a special trip to Florida.

The Brown One
12-16-2010, 11:14 PM

Call of duty FTW

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 11:15 PM
So when the Z-Apocalypse happens are you making a special trip to Florida.

I guess.....but its not in my plans.

Call of duty FTW

Resident Evil xD

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:15 PM
I guess.....but its not in my plans.

Resident Evil xD

What are your Z-plans.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Might just be next month. Sigh.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:18 PM
Might just be next month. Sigh.

How many posts today?

The Brown One
12-16-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm gonna make a guess: 84. How close am I?

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:36 PM
I'm gonna make a guess: 84. How close am I?

I'm thinking more like 112.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm thinking more like 112.

Forum says i average 40 a day.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:43 PM
15.87 for me.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 11:46 PM
So you need to work harder.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:49 PM
So you need to work harder.

Sorry but I also have to support my video game addiction.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 11:53 PM
Sorry but I also have to support my video game addiction.

How do you think I feel? My 360 has been broken for 2 months and I don't have the money to get it repaired.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:55 PM
How do you think I feel? My 360 has been broken for 2 months and I don't have the money to get it repaired.

I just had to replace my half dead one. It refused to read discs.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 11:59 PM
I just had to replace my half dead one. It refused to read discs.

Iv got the E74 or whatever f'n error code. Had a lot of personal shit happening at the time and couldn't send it in before the warranty expired. And I don't have the $100 to spend.

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Iv got the E74 or whatever f'n error code. Had a lot of personal shit happening at the time and couldn't send it in before the warranty expired. And I don't have the $100 to spend.

I've had that before. I tried to play through it, my Xbox caught on fire, literally.

Bodom
12-17-2010, 12:03 AM
I've had that before. I tried to play through it, my Xbox caught on fire, literally.

That sucks, but is yet strangely Awesome at the same time.

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:04 AM
That sucks, but is yet strangely Awesome at the same time.

It looked cool, then my TV caught fire and panic mode set in.

Bodom
12-17-2010, 12:07 AM
It looked cool, then my TV caught fire and panic mode set in.

Now that's not cool.

I'd murder somebody if anything happened to my tV

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:08 AM
Now that's not cool.

I'd murder somebody if anything happened to my tV

Xbox's are cheaper to replace than TVs.

Bodom
12-17-2010, 12:10 AM
Xbox's are cheaper to replace than TVs.

What kind of TV is it?

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:12 AM
What kind of TV is it?

Samsung, 50 something inch, widescreen, projection, with 1080i. My step-dads old TV.

The Brown One
12-17-2010, 12:28 AM
Samsung, 50 something inch, widescreen, projection, with 1080i. My step-dads old TV.

You must have been pissed about that

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:33 AM
You must have been pissed about that

I'm a fast one, it only melted the plastic a little.

Rich Cranium
12-17-2010, 12:39 AM
I think Robbie E should stay but get rid of the stupid Jersey Shore gimmick!

The Brown One
12-17-2010, 01:12 AM
I'm a fast one, it only melted the plastic a little.

Lucky you had skills :D

The Brown One
12-17-2010, 01:12 AM
I think Robbie E should stay but get rid of the stupid Jersey Shore gimmick!

Yeah i agree with you. I don't like his gimmick but he is watchable in the ring.

Rich Cranium
12-17-2010, 01:18 AM
Those gimmicks sure can hurt a talented wrestlers career, just ask the Red Rooster, I meant Terry Taylor!

RevolutionIcon
12-17-2010, 02:33 AM
Cookie - Fucking annoying. I know she's supposed to be as a heel, but I like the intriguing heel, not the annoying sort.

Kiyoshi, Magnus, and OJ are irrelevant to achieving new fans.

Sarita needs to eaither take her gimmick that involves saying loser over and over again to the kiddie crowd at WWE where the kids would totally eat up a Spice Girls gimmick. Either that, or shut up and wrestle.

The Brown One
12-17-2010, 04:24 AM
Cookie - Fucking annoying. I know she's supposed to be as a heel, but I like the intriguing heel, not the annoying sort.

Kiyoshi, Magnus, and OJ are irrelevant to achieving new fans.

Sarita needs to eaither take her gimmick that involves saying loser over and over again to the kiddie crowd at WWE where the kids would totally eat up a Spice Girls gimmick. Either that, or shut up and wrestle.

Saritas doing well for herself in TNA. I'd rather see her there. But I think she would easily fit in with WWEs PG movement. The Spice Girls thing sounds like a good idea

Bodom
12-17-2010, 09:15 AM

Projection? Weak. But still phenomenal for a hand-me-down.

Yeah i agree with you. I don't like his gimmick but he is watchable in the ring.

Totally. He's a decent worker, just a beyond god-awful gimmick.

RevolutionIcon
12-18-2010, 01:08 AM
Agreed on keeping Sir Jersey, but the gimmick must change. It's funny, when I first saw him, I thought hey, he'd look damn good next to Matt Striker. That's the teacher gimmick guy right?

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 01:20 AM
Agreed on keeping Sir Jersey, but the gimmick must change. It's funny, when I first saw him, I thought hey, he'd look damn good next to Matt Striker. That's the teacher gimmick guy right?

Thats funny right there xD

sysop
12-19-2010, 03:07 PM
OrlandHO Jordan needs to go.

Team 3D should have never re-signed performer contracts. Best days are well behind them.

TNA needs to stop using Team 3D students who aren't ready.

Eric Young can go. He's been regulated to the random tag team maker and worst of it he's always the sidekick. He didn't get over running world elite either. Good comedy act just needs to freshen up.

Chelsea can go. That is she can leave as she can't wrestle. Maybe she can do "videos" with Lacey Von E.

gunner and murphy should go if they get more than 30 seconds of tv time per month. Outside of working for $37.50 each what do they offer?

Kaz can go. Through all his gimmicks the only thing that's remained the same is people don't care. Contact Shane to for a good word at Target pal.

Kevin Nash should not be used as an on-screen talent. Replace Taz with Nash FTW13 maybe. Otherwise put that long ramp to the ring back so Nash can hobble down to get his next injury/guaranteed money contract payout. The last Nash match I remember being worth anything was him against Goldberg and even that was pseudo-crap.

Kiyoshi...who? bye. Creative will never have anything for you.

Magnus...why? London Brawling is good, but Nigel on his own like when he came in is how it should be. Not sure why Dixie ever brought this guy in.

Mic Foley. Has run his course.

Stevie Richards. Should form a tag team with Kaz on the indys as nobody cares about either one of them. Stevie could have been something 10 years ago but never was. Kaz was always a wannabe. I do respect the career Stevie has had, but unless he can regroup the BWO or RTC he's just wasted space.

Everybody in EV2 except RVD. Point made, these guys looked better when TNA did it than when WWE did it. That said, they looked piss poor in TNA and worse in WWE.

Tara should not be in the running for the championship unless it's Booker T's legends belt. Closest thing to a TNA Mae Young. WTF is somebody thinking bringing her back when there are several indy girls that could revitalize the knockouts division.

Tommy Dreamer...washed up. Nobody cares. Will not have any more impact on viewers than hogging some TV time playing the Wildcat Chris Harris gimmick.

Dixie Carter should not be onscreen. She's some MILFy TnA and that's it. Otherwise once a quarter for 2 minutes is enough for me. Doesn't wrestle, authority is non-existent due to past storyline blunders. Could be better if character were freshened, but realistically the McMahon complex seems to be an issue. You are the owner, not a draw.

socal val. average looks and no wrestling ability. Looks related to Dixie with the red hair. Otherwise I see no value here.

Sting has been on borrowed time in my book for a few years now. I think he knows it and hope TNA gives him a fitting send-off.

and of course HULK HOGAN. Thanks for everything you've done Hulk. Now go away. Stop having talking segments so you can get face time. You are not loved. You are not a draw anymore. You represent the very corruption that us long term fans are disgusted with. Oh and your twit for a son and loosey poosey of a daughter should go with you never to be seen from again.

Under no circumstances should you bring in (and this means they probably will very soon):

Matt Hardy. Matt, your time to shine was 5 years ago. You are good at being a babyface in peril and bitching on the internet.

Greg Helms (3 count , baby)

any prior members of MEM

ANY MORE WWE REJECTS, retreads, retired people or athletes past their prime. We can always watch tapes of the current product to see that.

RevolutionIcon
12-20-2010, 02:40 AM
OrlandHO Jordan needs to go.

Team 3D should have never re-signed performer contracts. Best days are well behind them.

TNA needs to stop using Team 3D students who aren't ready.

Eric Young can go. He's been regulated to the random tag team maker and worst of it he's always the sidekick. He didn't get over running world elite either. Good comedy act just needs to freshen up.

Chelsea can go. That is she can leave as she can't wrestle. Maybe she can do "videos" with Lacey Von E.

gunner and murphy should go if they get more than 30 seconds of tv time per month. Outside of working for $37.50 each what do they offer?

Kaz can go. Through all his gimmicks the only thing that's remained the same is people don't care. Contact Shane to for a good word at Target pal.

Kevin Nash should not be used as an on-screen talent. Replace Taz with Nash FTW13 maybe. Otherwise put that long ramp to the ring back so Nash can hobble down to get his next injury/guaranteed money contract payout. The last Nash match I remember being worth anything was him against Goldberg and even that was pseudo-crap.

Kiyoshi...who? bye. Creative will never have anything for you.

Magnus...why? London Brawling is good, but Nigel on his own like when he came in is how it should be. Not sure why Dixie ever brought this guy in.

Mic Foley. Has run his course.

Stevie Richards. Should form a tag team with Kaz on the indys as nobody cares about either one of them. Stevie could have been something 10 years ago but never was. Kaz was always a wannabe. I do respect the career Stevie has had, but unless he can regroup the BWO or RTC he's just wasted space.

Everybody in EV2 except RVD. Point made, these guys looked better when TNA did it than when WWE did it. That said, they looked piss poor in TNA and worse in WWE.

Tara should not be in the running for the championship unless it's Booker T's legends belt. Closest thing to a TNA Mae Young. WTF is somebody thinking bringing her back when there are several indy girls that could revitalize the knockouts division.

Tommy Dreamer...washed up. Nobody cares. Will not have any more impact on viewers than hogging some TV time playing the Wildcat Chris Harris gimmick.

Dixie Carter should not be onscreen. She's some MILFy TnA and that's it. Otherwise once a quarter for 2 minutes is enough for me. Doesn't wrestle, authority is non-existent due to past storyline blunders. Could be better if character were freshened, but realistically the McMahon complex seems to be an issue. You are the owner, not a draw.

socal val. average looks and no wrestling ability. Looks related to Dixie with the red hair. Otherwise I see no value here.

Sting has been on borrowed time in my book for a few years now. I think he knows it and hope TNA gives him a fitting send-off.

and of course HULK HOGAN. Thanks for everything you've done Hulk. Now go away. Stop having talking segments so you can get face time. You are not loved. You are not a draw anymore. You represent the very corruption that us long term fans are disgusted with. Oh and your twit for a son and loosey poosey of a daughter should go with you never to be seen from again.

Under no circumstances should you bring in (and this means they probably will very soon):

Matt Hardy. Matt, your time to shine was 5 years ago. You are good at being a babyface in peril and bitching on the internet.

Greg Helms (3 count , baby)

any prior members of MEM

ANY MORE WWE REJECTS, retreads, retired people or athletes past their prime. We can always watch tapes of the current product to see that.

I'm not picking on you, but a company needs a roster lol.

I guess if you had control I'd have to bitch about a couple things. No EY. And no Chelsea. You bastard. lol

sysop
12-21-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm not picking on you, but a company needs a roster lol.

I guess if you had control I'd have to bitch about a couple things. No EY. And no Chelsea. You bastard. lol

I completely agree the company needs a roster. That's why I'd get rid of these people to get some more impressive performers. Drawing 1.0 ratings when your rivals are 3 times that means there's something wrong. Granted at TNA the booking is the worst, but an awesome performer can overcome piss pook booking. Dusty did it in polka dots!

Honestly if they got rid of some of the real clowns I'd be ok with EY staying. Chelsea can't wrassle, so I just don't see a place for her.

IrkenInvader
12-21-2010, 08:07 PM
John Cena.