12-16-2010, 08:48 AM
Ok befor everone calls me a troll. let me explain myself
I have been watching mma from the very start but now more
and more fans are starting to see that it's starting to become a fake sport
just look at the Shogun vs Machida fight. there no way that one was not fixed
I don't think all the matchs are fixed. but I do beileve the big profile matchs
are! most of the time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9dT0wZHYjU
I hate that this has to be my first post on here and I am sure alot of mma fan boys will get mad at me

Rassling_Fan
12-16-2010, 09:10 AM
Well, considering my first attempt to get into MMA had the main event being Kimbo Slice's 14 Second KO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrU9bVU3fiQ), being stage would benefit for those who paid to see a 14 second Main Event.

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 09:40 AM
lostbot101.....why don't try experimenting? Get in the ring with an MMA person and come back when you have results :)

Black eye like Koscheck should be enough but if there are more things broken on you.....the more the merrier!

Bodom
12-16-2010, 09:56 AM
Its not that its fake, there's just a lot of poor judges in the UFC that dont understand MMA

Fake is a very strong word when it comes to sports. What you're talking about is just horrible judging.

Rich Cranium
12-16-2010, 12:16 PM
This is like going down 2 different avenues!

The first is that MMA is legit fighting and yes, judges seem to be either blind at times or mathmatically stupid when they score the match.

Second ave. is that history shows us that indeed every sport has it's demons when 'throwing fights' for money or intimidation. I wouldn't be at all shocked to see a fighter fake a tapout or KO for cash!

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 12:35 PM
Rob would hate me on this but I still believe that Lesner threw that match against Cain.

It was way too hyped up for Cain than Brock.

Necroyeti
12-16-2010, 12:45 PM
First wrestling, then the moon landings, then Tupac Shakur, 9/11, and now MMA as well?

I AM A VICTIM OF A CONSPIRACY YET AGAIN >:^@)
http://www.chris-jericho.com/gallery/albums/102/normal_0_102.jpg

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 01:05 PM
First wrestling, then the moon landings, then Tupac Shakur, 9/11, and now MMA as well?

I AM A VICTIM OF A CONSPIRACY YET AGAIN >:^@)
http://www.chris-jericho.com/gallery/albums/102/normal_0_102.jpg

Wrestling: No conspiracy. Its scripted but not fake.
Moonlanding: I say it did happen.
Tupac: To some he is still alive in the Bahamas xD
9/11= no conspiracy. Conspiracy theorists hate truth
MMA= its real. ITS DAMN REAL!

Robstar
12-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Rob would hate me on this but I still believe that Lesner threw that match against Cain.

It's not beyond the realm of possiblity SG, and if he did, I blame you.;) I just can't see a man with the pride of Brock doing it - although it's not much different from putting someone over in pro wrestling I suppose.

lostbot101
12-16-2010, 01:38 PM
The thing is this maybe I shouldn't use the word fake your right that is a strong word
but if not fake! then staged you can watch mma fights and tell it's becoming more about
entertainment. let's take a look at brock lesnar why did he get a title shot so fast?after
he lost his first ufc fight there is also a reason that most wrestlers are moving to mma now
in the fact is alot of fan are asking is it fake now.
and you can't say just because someone get's hurt in a fight that it has to be real theres lot of pro wrestlers that can't walk right now because of being hurt from matchs. but that dosen't mean the
match wasn't staged. and the same reactions you get out of the mma fans are the same reactions
you would get out of the wrestling of the 70's 80's when people would say that wrestling is fake.
there has been many of fighter in the past few years that has come out in said they were payed to
lose fights.

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 01:41 PM
It's not beyond the realm of possiblity SG, and if he did, I blame you.;) I just can't see a man with the pride of Brock doing it - although it's not much different from putting someone over in pro wrestling I suppose.

Me? ME!? xD

I didn't throw the match for Brock xD

Robstar
12-16-2010, 01:44 PM
Me? ME!? xD

I didn't throw the match for Brock xD

You had a hand in there somewhere SG I'm sure, :D.

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 01:48 PM
You had a hand in there somewhere SG I'm sure, :D.

If I did, I'd be swimming in cash dude xD

But I didn't xD

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

Rich Cranium
12-16-2010, 02:05 PM
This is like going down 2 different avenues!

The first is that MMA is legit fighting and yes, judges seem to be either blind at times or mathmatically stupid when they score the match.

Second ave. is that history shows us that indeed every sport has it's demons when 'throwing fights' for money or intimidation. I wouldn't be at all shocked to see a fighter fake a tapout or KO for cash!

I really believe this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 02:09 PM
I really believe this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The correct lines are bump or I agree with me.

Kashdinero
12-16-2010, 04:32 PM
I highly doubt that Brock took a legit arse kicking to further Cain's career. Seriously. Why would Dana or anyone else have their golden goose be utterly dismantled by Velasquez? Brock is/was by far the biggest draw on the UFC roster in any weight class!

I know that since the creation of sports there have been people taking dives for brown envelopes, but in the UFC? I can't see it. Dodgy descision's are part of the parcel when it comes to combat sports.

I believe the match making is rigged to get the "best" match ups but that's as far as it goes for me.

SilverGhost
12-16-2010, 06:48 PM
I highly doubt that Brock took a legit arse kicking to further Cain's career. Seriously. Why would Dana or anyone else have their golden goose be utterly dismantled by Velasquez? Brock is/was by far the biggest draw on the UFC roster in any weight class!

I know that since the creation of sports there have been people taking dives for brown envelopes, but in the UFC? I can't see it. Dodgy descision's are part of the parcel when it comes to combat sports.

I believe the match making is rigged to get the "best" match ups but that's as far as it goes for me.

I don't know dude....its like a gut feeling that the fight was thrown away....

The Brown One
12-16-2010, 09:50 PM

Your'e right about the last part. The top matches that draw the most cash for Dana are rigged so that the favourite competitor wins, to keep the fans happy and keep making UFC money.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 10:12 PM
Your'e right about the last part. The top matches that draw the most cash for Dana are rigged so that the favourite competitor wins, to keep the fans happy and keep making UFC money.

I think the judge decisions are rigged but the KOs are as real as it gets.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 10:24 PM
I think the judge decisions are rigged but the KOs are as real as it gets.

Im not sure the judging is rigger.

I think they're just that dumb.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 10:32 PM

I think the last Rampage fight was obviously rigged. Quentin raised Machidas hand after the fight, he knew he lost.

Rich Cranium
12-16-2010, 11:27 PM

The judges are picked up from the same place TNA picks up their fans! jk

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:30 PM
The judges are picked up from the same place TNA picks up their fans! jk

Impact Trailer park in Florida(HAHA Bods) - most UFC fights in Vegas. I don't think Barn fans can afford to fly to Vegas.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Impact Trailer park in Florida(HAHA Bods) - most UFC fights in Vegas. I don't think Barn fans can afford to fly to Vegas.

Feel free to laugh.

I hate this fucking state.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:36 PM
Feel free to laugh.

I hate this fucking state.

I know it looks like 'Mericas limp boy parts.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 11:39 PM
I know it looks like 'Mericas limp boy parts.

Which is the only relation is has to the States

This state doesn't even feel like a part of the USA. More like an extension of South America.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:42 PM
Which is the only relation is has to the States

This state doesn't even feel like a part of the USA. More like an extension of South America.

This state doesn't even feel like a part of the USA. More like an extension of Doucheland. Thats how I feel about my neighbor state of Jersey.(shore)

Bodom
12-16-2010, 11:45 PM
This state doesn't even feel like a part of the USA. More like an extension of Doucheland. Thats how I feel about my neighbor state of Jersey.(shore)

At least they speak english over there.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:48 PM
At least they speak english over there.

No they speak idiot. If you've ever seen the show then you know what I'm talking about.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 11:54 PM
Know they speak idiot. If you've ever seen the show then you know what I'm talking about.

Rather deal with idiot than a foreign language.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Some times it is one and the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWkU1MqBjN0&feature=related

The Brown One
12-17-2010, 12:44 AM
No they speak idiot. If you've ever seen the show then you know what I'm talking about.

Thats because theyr'e part italian. Either that or their just douches

Rich Cranium
12-17-2010, 12:46 AM

I grew up in Florida and when I left, people from elsewhere would call it 'little Cuba'.

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:53 AM
Rich have you found out the way to ultra postwhore status?

Rich Cranium
12-17-2010, 12:56 AM
Rich have you found out the way to ultra postwhore status?

Whatever do you mean? Am I bothering you?

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:59 AM
Whatever do you mean? Am I bothering you?

Have conversations with Bodom in multiple threads at the same time.

Kashdinero
12-17-2010, 01:25 AM
Have conversations with Bodom in multiple threads at the same time.

Every little post helps! ; )

Also if any of you guys ever decide to visit jolly old England be sure to brush up on your Polish!

Robstar
11-26-2012, 04:42 AM

I wonder if SG still feels this way?

Iron Ape
11-26-2012, 08:02 PM
It's hilarious to me that some would easier entertain the idea of Lesnar throwing a fight than just accepting that he wasn't quite the fighter that so many had made him out to be.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DIzL75PN3qk/Td7nE8SImOI/AAAAAAAAAB4/U7SJf-G_epc/s1600/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Awesome Bomb
11-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Brock's only real attribute of note is his strength. He was a piss poor puncher, he never uses proper form or technique when throwing fists. His wrestling has always been lackluster in terms of skill, the only way he ever won was because he could out muscle his opponents.

Brock was all hype.

Pumpkinhead
11-26-2012, 09:25 PM
Brock's only real attribute of note is his strength. He was a piss poor puncher, he never uses proper form or technique when throwing fists. His wrestling has always been lackluster in terms of skill, the only way he ever won was because he could out muscle his opponents.

Brock is all hype.

Fixed for you

CricketTragic
11-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Wrestling: No conspiracy. Its scripted but not fake.
Moonlanding: I say it did happen.
Tupac: To some he is still alive in the Bahamas xD
9/11= no conspiracy. Conspiracy theorists hate truth
MMA= its real. ITS DAMN REAL!

Wrestling: No arguments here
Moonlanding: Agree with skepticism
Tupac: very much alive
9/11: Biggest conspirancy on this planets history
MMA: Real with some rigged results

CricketTragic
11-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Fixed for you

What did you fix?

If what you said awesome bomb is true then hes better then I thought, to outmuscle guys where there lifes teachings is to stop guys out muscling them... well job succeeded by brock

Robstar
11-27-2012, 12:18 AM
Yeah, Brock totally bladed against Cain - I saw it!

Awesome Bomb
11-27-2012, 11:09 AM
What did you fix?

He 'fixed' the last line.

clrj3514
11-28-2012, 02:08 PM

Brock was all hype.

I was never a fan of Brock in MMA & thought his title shot was undeserved. Also, Josh Rosenthal should have called his fight with Carwin when Brock was getting his head beat in with hammer fists. Brock is quick though.