PDA

View Full Version : Matches you are Proud to have Witnessed Live!

Rich Cranium
12-15-2010, 10:26 PM
Since there is already a thread asking what multi era matches you would like to see, I thought I would do the opposite. What matches are you glad you witnessed whether in person or on TV or Internet that was live?

Here's a few for me:
Kerry Von Erich vs. Ric Flair for NWA title (WCCW) *Kerry won the title with a backslide!
Angle vs. Benoit
Taz vs. Angle
Mick Foley vs. Undertaker (HIAC)
The Great Muta vs. Barry Windham (NWA)
Dusty Rhodes vs. Ric Flair

Bodom
12-15-2010, 11:36 PM
Undertaker vs HBK I and II

Davey Richards vs Tyler Black

Can't rememeber any other's. But one I'm NOT proud of is Micky Foley vs a cardboard cutout of Rocky Balboa

Kashdinero
12-16-2010, 03:56 AM
The iron man match between The Rock and HHH (judgement day 2000??) more than exceeded my expectation's especially as Bret v Shawn was a colossal bore.

Taz v Angle (well done for reminding me of this rich) TazPlex city!!!

The entire ROH/FWA frontiers of honour. I was there and it was out of this world.

Davey Boy smith winning the Battle Royale at the Royal Albert Hall in 1991... I was there and I MMMAAARRRKKKEEEDDD OOOUUUTTT like a proper little wanker lol. I have the video still and am sooo never gonna show it to anyone again!

Bret Hart v Shawn Michaels at SS97.... history in the making.... I was so confused lol

Mankind V Taker HIAC.... I'm still shocked at what I saw that night.

Eddie Guerrerro V Brock Lesnar at NWO 2004... Eddie Did what NO ONE thought he would or could. I marked way to hard for a 24 year old!

Not as hard as I did at the previous PPV though! When Benoit won the rumble I was giddy from excitement.... But the ultimate mark out moment was when he made HHH tap at wrestlemania XX in the fantastic triple threat match that also included Shawn Michaels..... When Eddie came out and the pair of them stood facing each other with THE 2 top straps in America it was my favourite moment in wrestling ever and I'm still waiting for something to top it.

The Brown One
12-16-2010, 09:53 PM
All tv or internet but meh:

*Mankind vs Taker in HITC
*MCMG vs Beer Money
*HBK vs Taker at both WMs
*Royal rumble where Mysterio won