PDA

View Full Version : TNA Wrestling - Remade

Hunter_snider
08-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Man, so good to see a "Be the booker" section. Awesome addition to the new site adding a Forum and all of the other extras. Its been a very long time since I've even attempted to do a fed. Pre warning, I am VERY busy at the moment, and this will probably be moving slowly. I'm not a professional by no means, and there are many out there better than me. This is just what I would like to see happen in TNA Wrestling. It has the same basis, same roster, but will be updated with "Breaking News" of new signees or firings. Champions may be different, storylines may be different, but hopefully you will enjoy.

Hunter_snider
08-12-2010, 08:42 AM
http://www.travelks.com/images/Event/3936-TNA1.jpg

TNA World Heavyweight Champion - AJ Styles (representing Fortune)

AJ Styles with the help of fellow "Fortune member" Kazarian, defeated Former TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam to regain the championship after very back and forth feud between the two phenomenal performers. Rob Van Dam suffered injuries due to a beat down from AJ Styles, Kazarian, Beer Money, and Ric Flair following the match up.

TNA Television Champion - Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy captured the TNA Television Championship after being victorious in a Triple Threat Match between Himself, Mr. Anderson, and The Pope. After his victory, Eric Bischoff made the huge blockbuster announcement that on top of defending the championship each and every week, Jeff Hardy will be defending his newly won championship against a debuting superstar each week.

TNA World Tag Team Champions - America's Most Fortunate (James Storm and Chris Harris) ((Representing Fortune))

After winning the series against the Motor City Machine Guns, AMF captured the tag team titles, with help from Fortune's Kazarian.

TNA X Champion - Kazarian (Representing Fortune)

Kazarian won the X Title from Douglas Williams in a loser leaves TNA Ultimate X match.

Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are running the well oiled machine that is Total Nonstop Action Wrestling for the past 7 months, with help from Dixie Carter. They have turned TNA from a glorified Independent company into one of the biggest in the United States. They are in the process of once again, widening the horizon for TNA as they are in negotiations with some of wrestlings top free agents. Stay tuned to find out more!!

Hunter_snider
08-12-2010, 09:11 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, representing TNA Wrestling, have released the following wrestlers from their TNA Contracts.

Amazing Red
Brian Kendrick
Homicide
Jay Lethal
Brutus Magnus
Orlando Jordan
Shark Boy
Suicide

Hunter_snider
08-12-2010, 09:18 PM
MORE BREAKING NEWS; Following the releases of these 8 superstars, TNA has signed 4 Main Event Superstars to long term TNA contracts. Two of the Superstars, Shelton Benjamin and Carlito. The other two have wished to remain un-named.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-23-2010, 11:36 PM
yo why release Lethal? He's pure talent and the rest can go i can agree on that