PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy's Drug Issues Caused Mr. Anderson's Concussion?

Rich Cranium
12-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Seems Final Resolution isn't the 1st time Hardy has wrestled impaired due to drugs. I copied this from the news board:

To follow-up on last week's story of Jeff Hardy almost being pulled from TNA Wrestling's Final Resolution pay-per-view and stripped of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at the event, Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for several TNA stars including Shannon Moore, noted on his weekly podcast that company officials have allowed Hardy in the past to wrestle while impaired.

Behrens also discussed Hardy's vicious chair shot to the back of Ken Anderson's head in October, which resulted in the former Mr. Kennedy suffering a severe concussion and sizable wound. He said that Anderson is in a great position to sue the organization since he could claim Hardy was unfit to compete when he issued the negligent chairshot. Behrens says it's considered an "open secret" within the company that Hardy is still using drugs and thus they wouldn't have a chance in court.

It should also be noted that Hardy is incoherent backstage at TNA live events. He slurs his words and keeps to himself at all times.

As noted several days ago here on the website, Jeff Hardy returns to court in Moore County, North Carolina on January 20th, 2011.

Bodom
12-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Eh.

I don't buy it.

Necroyeti
12-13-2010, 03:43 PM
http://www.philstockworld.com/wp-content/uploads/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Rich Cranium
12-13-2010, 03:48 PM
http://www.philstockworld.com/wp-content/uploads/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Please tell me that image is from a movie, tv show, or costume party!

Rich Cranium
12-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Now there are reports that Hardy nearly lost the TNA immortal championship on Southwest airlines tweeting he got it back. Ever heard of carry on, Jeff?

Nay_Than
12-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Eh.

I don't buy it.

What do you mean? Explain.

Bodom
12-13-2010, 05:09 PM
What do you mean? Explain.

I take most news on this site with a grain of salt. If this was as big as it presents itself, it would be all over the more reputable news sites and it's not.

Most of the headlines here are stolen from those websites. So when I see a story here, without a source listed, I don't believe it until I read it at the more trustworthy websites.

Like reading a news story in a supermarket tabloid. I'll only believe the tabloid story is true until I see CNN or MSNBC reporting it

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-13-2010, 05:23 PM
I take most news on this site with a grain of salt. If this was as big as it presents itself, it would be all over the more reputable news sites and it's not.

Most of the headlines here are stolen from those websites. So when I see a story here, without a source listed, I don't believe it until I read it at the more trustworthy websites.

Like reading a news story in a supermarket tabloid. I'll only believe the tabloid story is true until I see CNN or MSNBC reporting it

What are these other sites?

brad9993
12-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Please tell me that image is from a movie, tv show, or costume party!

Could have been an honest mistake, easy as misplacing it, or maybe they wouldnt alllow him to take it on board with him.

Bodom
12-13-2010, 05:28 PM
What are these other sites?

For me personally. It's here (http://www.pwtorch.com) and here (http://www.prowrestling.net).

But that's just me.

Allison
12-13-2010, 06:40 PM
I hate to plagiarize myself but**

Here's what I wrote on the NEWS board:

I wanna See Jeff wrestle Angelina Love for that belt. Angelina wins the title... then throws the belt in the trash can because it "looks too girly."

woooo--hooooo

Allison
12-13-2010, 06:42 PM
For me personally. It's here (http://www.pwtorch.com) and here (http://www.prowrestling.net).

But that's just me.

I have gotten MORE spyware and virus' from the torch then any other site on the net. Wade Keller needs his ass kicked!

Seriously!!!!!

Bodom
12-13-2010, 06:44 PM
I have gotten MORE adware. spyware and virus' from the torch then any other site on the net. Wade Keller needs his ass kicked!

Seriously!!!!!

I never go to the actual website, but I do read the iPhone app from time to time.

Bodom
12-13-2010, 06:47 PM
I have gotten MORE spyware and virus' from the torch then any other site on the net. Wade Keller needs his ass kicked!

Seriously!!!!!

One more thing.

Adblocker FTW

Iron Ape
12-13-2010, 10:25 PM
The only things that Hardy's drug issues have been factually proven to cause are delayed court dates and embarrassing Youtube videos. That said, I don't really need proof to know that bohemian hillbilly has got some serious issues.

At this point, the only thing I eagerly await from Jeff is more lame artwork, juvenile Tweets, and an inevitable appearance on Celebrity Rehab.

SilverGhost
12-13-2010, 10:44 PM
I would say it did.

Ken almost sued TNA for it.

Iron Ape
12-13-2010, 11:01 PM
I would say it did.

Ken almost sued TNA for it.

Just because Ryan Clark "reports" something doesn't actually make it so.

SilverGhost
12-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Just because Ryan Clark "reports" something doesn't actually make it so.

True....but having a drugged up wrestler in the ring isn't really a good thing either.

Bodom
12-13-2010, 11:16 PM
True....but having a drugged up wrestler in the ring isn't really a good thing either.

Well no shit captain obvious.

SilverGhost
12-13-2010, 11:20 PM
Well no shit captain obvious.

Lol

Um....a drugged up wrestler that botches half of his moves and wrestle like crap, almost losing his custom made belt in the airport(almost costing TNA 18k down the hole) pushed by an uncreative team and waiting for his sentence?

IrkenInvader
12-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Jeff Hardy why did you leaves WWE?

Oh yeah, so you could do drugs an still wrestle.

Also Chris Jericho.
Also Randy Orton.

Iron Ape
12-14-2010, 12:08 AM

You know what else isn't a good thing? Leaping to conclusions based off of speculation posited on the internet.

Rich Cranium
12-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Lol

Um....a drugged up wrestler that botches half of his moves and wrestle like crap, almost losing his custom made belt in the airport(almost costing TNA 18k down the hole) pushed by an uncreative team and waiting for his sentence?

So do you believe its all a conspiracy to keep Hardy champ long enough for the TNA originals to create a faction and take over?

SilverGhost
12-14-2010, 12:34 AM
You know what else isn't a good thing? Leaping to conclusions based off of speculation posited on the internet.

Alright....shouldn't have done it and I know Ryan post up some BS...

Rich Cranium
12-14-2010, 12:41 AM
Alright....shouldn't have done it and I know Ryan post up some BS...

So now you think Jeff is sober?

SilverGhost
12-14-2010, 12:43 AM
So now you think Jeff is sober?

What do you think?

He is very sober./sarcasm

Rich Cranium
12-14-2010, 12:49 AM
What do you think?

I think he snorts smack off of the belt itself!

SilverGhost
12-14-2010, 12:50 AM
I think he snorts smack off of the belt itself!

Lol that seems very believable.

Iron Ape
12-14-2010, 12:58 AM
In SilverGhost's defense, I think most would have a hard time denying that Hardy has some underlying substance abuse problems. The accusations have plagued him for years, and there are lots of tell-tale indicators out there via fan photos and Youtube videos that held lend a fair bit of credence to those claims.

My issue is people latching on to the story about him endangering another person's well-being and accepting it as truth. It's one thing to risk one's own life, but stories of risking the lives of others is a complete other. An accusation of that magnitude needs to be backed up with named sources and/or facts, as there are potential legal ramifications of such a thing. Ryan Clark throwing out such a thing as gossip- most of the IWC accept any piece of gossip floated their way as being factual, mind you- is incredibly irresponsible and, frankly, downright despicable. Ryan's a fool for posting such garbage; we'd be just as foolish to take it as gospel.

Kashdinero
12-14-2010, 01:03 AM
Where there's smoke there is sure to be fire....

If someone says on the Internet that they kicked someones arse then the person who's arse was supposedly kicked turns around and claims he was the one doing the arse kicking then it's safe to say there was definitely a fight. Right? Right!

I've never been one to blindly believe what I read on the Internet or anywhere else but....

It doesn't matter if we know what or how much drugs the man takes or when the drugs are taken... Drugs are involved in his life.... This much is clear to see.

So the fact that he is in a prominent position in the number 2 wrestling company in North America is quite baffeling to say the least.

SilverGhost
12-14-2010, 01:05 AM

If someone says on the Internet that they kicked someones arse then the person who's arse was supposedly kicked turns around and claims he was the one doing the arse kicking then it's safe to say there was definitely a fight. Right? Right!

I've never been one to blindly believe what I read on the Internet or anywhere else but....

It doesn't matter if we know what or how much drugs the man takes or when the drugs are taken... Drugs are involved in his life.... This much is clear to see.

So the fact that he is in a prominent position in the number 2 wrestling company in North America is quite baffeling to say the least.

Lol xD

Its TNA with Hogan Bischoff and Russo(with his damn swerves) dude! xD

Kashdinero
12-14-2010, 01:14 AM
Lol xD

Team Bischoganusso strikes again!!!!!

It could be that everybody else's credibility is shot due to being associated with Total Nostagia Action. Joe and AJ being prime example's!

Iron Ape
12-14-2010, 01:17 AM

Nobody's debating this.

Nothing particularly baffling about it. I mean, it's wrestling, dude. More people are on substances than not.

Kashdinero
12-14-2010, 01:19 AM
Lol xD

Team Bischoganusso swerves again!!

It could be that anyone with the potential to be the face of the company has had their credibility diminished due to being associated with the Total Nostalgia Act... Joe & AJ are prime example's.

Kashdinero
12-14-2010, 01:31 AM
Nothing particularly baffling about it. I mean, it's wrestling, dude. More people are on substances than not.

True enough. But Jeff is definitely the last person on the roster that should be leading the charge, so to speak. Especially for a company that is striving to push into new markets and such.... It just feels like theyre trying to push the envelope rather than push the company in a positive direction.

Iron Ape
12-14-2010, 01:56 AM
True enough. But Jeff is definitely the last person on the roster that should be leading the charge, so to speak. Especially for a company that is striving to push into new markets and such.... It just feels like theyre trying to push the envelope rather than push the company in a positive direction.

I agree with you there. A squeaky-clean guy like AJ would be a much better choice to have as the top guy in the company, heel or face. Hogan, however, seems to be feeding Dixie the ol' "bad press is better than no press" chestnut, all the while Bischoff points to the cover of his Controversy Creates Cash hardcover. She has no clue that it's no longer the 90s and the same things aren't going to work now as they did back then. Those two clowns have nothing to offer the company but dead ideas and rotten approaches to business.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-14-2010, 03:06 AM
I have taken a different approach to this situation then most of you. Well, sort of at least. Hogan and Bishcoff are to blame for certain, but I think it goes much deeper than Jeff being champion=shitty storyline/bad buisness. I know this can be said about any other promotion really, but TNA clearly does not care at all about Hardy's well being, only about what they feel is good for business. Hardy's actions over the last year or so scream to me "I am going to be the next professional wrestler to die!" and instead of punishing Jeff for his own good, TNA rewards him to the enth degree.

I think it's downright irresponsible for TNA to do this, and for Jeff's sake, I hope to God he gets some jail time. Anything to get this man to change his ways before he kills him damn self is a blessing and should be taken with open arms. And before anyone jumps in my ass about not believing what you read on the internet, I agree, but at the same time I know when Jeff is high and when he isn't, and i can tell you, most of the time, he is. Combine that with the abuse his body has taken over the years and the inherit pressure that comes by being a World Champion, I think hardy may be in some trouble.

At this point I don't think the question is "will he stop?" the answer to that is a clear and definitive no. The question is can he stop? To this I say no as well, that is unless he starts getting the right people in his ear instead of the wrong ones.

Iron Ape
12-14-2010, 04:22 AM
Unfortunately, jail time isn't a cure-all for drug addicts. If anything, it can actually make matters worse on account of substances being so readily available on the inside. When you couple that with the lack of anything else to really do to bide the time, you're looking at a recipe for disaster.

What Jeff needs is a court-mandated in-patient rehab program. 30 days won't cut it, either. Dude needs to get 6 to 12 months of seriously intense treatment if he ever wants to get out of his hole.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Unfortunately, jail time isn't a cure-all for drug addicts. If anything, it can actually make matters worse on account of substances being so readily available on the inside. When you couple that with the lack of anything else to really do to bide the time, you're looking at a recipe for disaster.

What Jeff needs is a court-mandated in-patient rehab program. 30 days won't cut it, either. Dude needs to get 6 to 12 months of seriously intense treatment if he ever wants to get out of his hole.

Agreed. I don't think jail time is an absolute necessary, but punishment is needed. An in-patient rehab facility will be the best thing for him honestly, but he might rather take jail time if he has the option.

The Brown One
12-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Agreed. I don't think jail time is an absolute necessary, but punishment is needed. An in-patient rehab facility will be the best thing for him honestly, but he might rather take jail time if he has the option.

I think theres a chance even rehab won't stop his drug habits. Hate to say it but Jeff maybe a lost cause.

Nay_Than
12-14-2010, 06:03 PM
I think theres a chance even rehab won't stop his drug habits. Hate to say it but Jeff maybe a lost cause.

Such a shame.. I really do love Jeff and i love how TNA have put the company on his shoulders.... BUT WHY CANT HE CLEAN UP!