PDA

View Full Version : HUGE return to TNA for Daffney.........

Hotrod Coolbeans
12-13-2010, 12:02 PM
After what seemed like ages (to me anyway) Daffney finally made her return to iMPACT! this week, with no hype or fanfare at all...........GREAT!!!

But wait, at least she is in a tag match in the tournament for the tag titles...............thats good news!

Wow, the crowd are all for Daffney, despite being in a match with the BPs and Sarita..............thats good news!

Oh hang on a second, she just got pinned after only performing 3 wrestling moves..............GREAT!!!!!

Daffney is the most unique female on the entire TNA roster, she immediately stands out from all the rest, and is probably the best talker in the division too! Oh and she's a decent wrestler (decent, not great).

C'mon TNA, wake up and realize what you have here, before you make the mistake of letting her walk!!

Bodom
12-13-2010, 12:12 PM
Didn't Daffney lose in the first round of the Tourney?

SilverGhost
12-13-2010, 12:15 PM
-smh-

-.-

xAzureSkye
12-13-2010, 12:41 PM

Yes :/ in a 4 team tournament LOL

Hotrod Coolbeans
12-13-2010, 12:42 PM

Yeah dude, that was the point of the thread lol.

Oh well, guess i'll just have to watch The Beautiful People as the tag champs............again!!

Bodom
12-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah dude, that was the point of the thread lol.

Oh well, guess i'll just have to watch The Beautiful People as the tag champs............again!!

Curse this inability to detect sarcasm in text! lol

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS. Daffney is very unique and when I watch her she makes me feel kind of dirty, in a good way. Glad she is back. But make no mistake about it, the Beautiful People will always be my number one, especially Velvet Sky. The things I would do to her to try to find those pigeons would get me 2- 5 years in prison.;)

Let the Pigeons LOOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich Cranium
12-13-2010, 01:53 PM
Not only TNA doing this! Wait for it...............Gail Kim - WWE not doing a thing but making her stand on the outside in tag bouts!

Bodom
12-13-2010, 01:59 PM
Not only TNA doing this! Wait for it...............Gail Kim - WWE not doing a thing but making her stand on the outside in tag bouts!

Absolutely. Just as dumb

Robstar
12-13-2010, 01:59 PM
All the Divas and Knockouts need to go to GLOW or WOW or whatever so noone can watch them in the same place. Bring back the Nitro Girls - at least you knew they were there as eye candy; not trying to pass off hotties doing gymnastics as wrestling

Hotrod Coolbeans
12-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS. Daffney is very unique and when I watch her she makes me feel kind of dirty, in a good way. Glad she is back. But make no mistake about it, the Beautiful People will always be my number one, especially Velvet Sky. The things I would do to her to try to find those pigeons would get me 2- 5 years in prison.;)

Let the Pigeons LOOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, I would just love to see more of Daffney ya know. The BPs do score higher on the attractiveness scale (well, Velvet does, not so sure about that 12 year old girl she hangs around with...............what, thats angelina??).

Plus, the BPs have been used and pushed for easily over a year now, its surely time to give somebody else the spotlight, and my vote goes to little miss zombie hot!!

Rich Cranium
12-13-2010, 02:12 PM
Agreed, I would just love to see more of Daffney ya know. The BPs do score higher on the attractiveness scale (well, Velvet does, not so sure about that 12 year old girl she hangs around with...............what, thats angelina??).

Plus, the BPs have been used and pushed for easily over a year now, its surely time to give somebody else the spotlight, and my vote goes to little miss zombie hot!!

Angelina is with her? I thought there was someone but when she turns sideways she disappears except for the puppies!

xAzureSkye
12-13-2010, 04:01 PM
All the Divas and Knockouts need to go to GLOW or WOW or whatever so noone can watch them in the same place. Bring back the Nitro Girls - at least you knew they were there as eye candy; not trying to pass off hotties doing gymnastics as wrestling

You mean those two defunct womens wrestling promotions? but i do miss them, i never new an all womens promotion (WOW) could get such a large crowd

xAzureSkye
12-13-2010, 04:02 PM
Angelina is with her? I thought there was someone but when she turns sideways she disappears except for the puppies!

Ha ha yeah she's gross, i think someone needs to shove a few burgers down her throat, maybe Vickie could show her how its done :D

Bodom
12-13-2010, 04:05 PM
You mean those two defunct womens wrestling promotions? but i do miss them, i never new an all womens promotion (WOW) could get such a large crowd

Was WOW that promotion with the female wrestlers Ice, some butch girl called Poison, bronco billie?

Rich Cranium
12-13-2010, 04:10 PM
Was WOW that promotion with the female wrestlers Ice, some butch girl called Poison, bronco billie?

You should youtube a female wrestler named Annie Social!

Bodom
12-13-2010, 04:12 PM
You should youtube a female wrestler named Annie Social!

I remember her. She was in Carmen Electra's promotion.

The Brown One
12-14-2010, 04:53 PM
I remember her. She was in Carmen Electra's promotion.

Trust you to remember that promotion Bodom :D