PDA

View Full Version : New WM Ideas *RR Spoilers If You Have Not Seen It*

Cross
01-28-2013, 12:40 PM
After watching the Royal Rumble, I thought I would just post up some new ideas for WM29. Not neccessarily saying I want all of these but due to what I perceived in the Rumble really manifested these possibilities.

Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow vs. Booker T and Goldust

Wade Barret vs Bo Dallas for the IC Title

Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler for the WHC

Thoughts?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
01-28-2013, 12:51 PM
I'm not a fan of Bo Dallas.. I have seen him a few times on NXT and he's yet to impress me, Also his finisher.. the Spear, it's not something that looks credible from him IMO. I would rather see Barrett feud with someone else or though the feud would make sense after what happened and I actually called the same when it happened.
It's a bit like Maven/Taker all them years ago.

The other two would be fine with me if they were too happen! :) I felt the Jericho/Ziggler feud was rushed last time out and though enjoyable, I think they could out do it easy this time.

PSOjedi
01-28-2013, 12:52 PM
Tag team with Cody and his brother could be cool. Did not think of a Tag Team with Booker T, but could be interesting. Wade vs Dallas for the IC, I seriously doubt this can happen.Dolph Ziggler vs Y2J for the WHC I don't think this can happen. I don't think ADR will lose the WHC before Wrestlemania. I don't see Ziggler WHC soon, but at Mania or just after.

wtkace
01-30-2013, 11:11 PM
Rock vs Cena( cena win)

HHH VS F5 ( HHH win)

The Undertaker vs Cm punk ( streak goes on).......crap crap crap.
Let me clarify this: this isn't a spoiler or prediction, but it would DEFINITELY happen!!! Of course I'm not happy with the result......

http://www.empowernetwork.com/wtkace/my-prediction-for-main-event-at-wrestlemania-29/