PDA

View Full Version : Finaly North Vegas is in the house !!!!

North Vegas Benny
12-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Hey EWN nation I have been reading all your threads and blogs for the last few months. First of all I would like to thank alll of you wrestling nuts. You have all kept me quite entertained in this time of sub-mediocre wrestling shows. Now I have signed up and plan to contribute my opinions and knowledge to this site.

Bodom
12-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Welcome aboard.

Rich Cranium
10-12-2011, 07:24 PM
Welcome and happy posting! You should check out JBW. They have another proud North Vegas guy there. :)

steveorton
10-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Welcome to the forum and Happy Posting :)

SLEEPY LOCO1
12-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Hey EWN nation I have been reading all your threads and blogs for the last few months. First of all I would like to thank alll of you wrestling nuts. You have all kept me quite entertained in this time of sub-mediocre wrestling shows. Now I have signed up and plan to contribute my opinions and knowledge to this site.

Wow I have been hare for a whole year, but it only feels like I've been here a few months.

BC777
12-10-2011, 03:52 PM

Hey man I just moved out of north town lol

Leggo
12-10-2011, 04:00 PM
I still wanna call you Benny Boy! That's what I'm used to. Lol

Happy anniversary bruv!... Did that sound gay? Lol

Giddy
12-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Welcome and happy posting! It's a great time!