PDA

View Full Version : TNA hardcore HELL YEAH

the-rocks-stunner
12-09-2010, 09:09 PM
women jumping of cages wwe never ever did that i want more hardcore!

the game
12-09-2010, 09:33 PM
wwe has something called wellness,where the superstars health comes before anything else,do u actually watch the divas/knockouts,i fast forward it,nowt worse than watching women pull hair and scream

Warmachine
12-09-2010, 11:54 PM
Safety= boring meaningless 3 minute womens matches just sayin

Thewoodcutter
12-09-2010, 11:59 PM
wwe has something called wellness,where the superstars health comes before anything else,do u actually watch the divas/knockouts,i fast forward it,nowt worse than watching women pull hair and scream

lol this is great, they have it now that it's pg, but look at the past man

Thewoodcutter
12-10-2010, 12:01 AM
That was badass by Mickie James by the way.

Bodom
12-10-2010, 12:17 AM
That was badass by Mickie James by the way.

What did Mickie do?

Rich Cranium
12-10-2010, 12:19 AM
I assuming she jumped off a cage like in the 1st post in this thread?

Bodom
12-10-2010, 12:23 AM
I assuming she jumped off a cage like in the 1st post in this thread?

Touche Rich.

Touche.

BackYardWrestler
12-10-2010, 02:00 AM
she did a Lou Thesz Press off the top of the cage onto Tara to win the match

The Brown One
12-10-2010, 04:45 AM
she did a Lou Thesz Press off the top of the cage onto Tara to win the match

Mickie rules :D

Necroyeti
12-10-2010, 05:47 AM
Hardcore women, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK2504MbNEs

Xpacfan
12-10-2010, 03:08 PM

Don't forget to change your maxie pad when you get the chance!

Safety= boring meaningless 3 minute womens matches just sayin

AMEN! Wtf has happened to wrestling fans these days?! Seriously, the game's post is on the same shit that the NFL is on with "hitting too hard". Its a contact sport...GET OVER IT!

Rich Cranium
12-10-2010, 03:16 PM
Perhaps they should start a union for these matters! I know I've heard numerous wrestlers mention this but nothing prevails.

Bodom
12-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Perhaps they should start a union for these matters! I know I've heard numerous wrestlers mention this but nothing prevails.

Or let them join the Screen Actors Guild so they can apply for Health Insurance.

the game
12-10-2010, 03:48 PM
your going on about women wrestling for fuck sake,who cares,all i was saying was that wwe is tryin to make there brand safer with this wellness stuff,,,,,,,tna=a poor mans wcw,womens wrestling=who the fuck cares about divas and knockouts

Bodom
12-10-2010, 03:49 PM
your going on about women wrestling for fuck sake,who cares,all i was saying was that wwe is tryin to make there brand safer with this wellness stuff,,,,,,,tna=a poor mans wcw,womens wrestling=who the fuck cares about divas and knockouts

Apparently we do.

Necroyeti
12-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Doesn't pro wrestling have certain guidelines that must be adhered to in certain states due to some athletic commissions considering it a sport or something? I seem to remember shit like blading and fire being banned in a/some state(s), unless it was just kayfabe. American law confuses me.

You're a wanker, mate.

the game
12-10-2010, 04:11 PM
cheers,,knobhead

Bodom
12-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Doesn't pro wrestling have certain guidelines that must be adhered to in certain states due to some athletic commissions considering it a sport or something? I seem to remember shit like blading and fire being banned in a/some state(s), unless it was just kayfabe. American law confuses me..

Why they should be allowed to Screen Actors Guild. Fairly certain they meet the guidelines.

eboy
12-22-2010, 02:09 PM
wwe's repley to the cage leap was to put beth pheonix & natalya against lay-cool in a tables match not a bad idea but the table used in the finish was pink what ever happend to the divas wanting to be taken seriously and not just pampered princesses all tna does is put the knocouts in proper wrestling match because they can wrestle.

eboy
12-22-2010, 02:17 PM
shame the wwe schedule and way their talents feel the need to take steroids to reach the top. mean that many of the best wrestlers die way before their time