PDA

View Full Version : Joey Styles vs. Jeff Jarrett!

Rich Cranium
12-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Joey Styles recently tweeted the following:

"I heard Jeff Jarrett challenged any fan at aTNA taping to make him tap out. Too bad I wasn't there to do it. I'd be a main eventer in TNA."

I know he knocked down JBL (legit) but I don't know that he could handle Jeff! Thoughts.

SilverGhost
12-09-2010, 02:14 PM
If Joey Styles did such a thing, TNA would be a laughing stock.

Thewoodcutter
12-09-2010, 02:27 PM
If Joey Styles did such a thing, TNA would be a laughing stock.

Even more than it already is right now.

Robstar
12-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Well I'd say JBL is tougher than old JJ by far so I'd go with Styles for sure. Jarrett was running scared of Angle for how long? The man is a wuss

SilverGhost
12-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Well I'd say JBL is tougher than old JJ by far so I'd go with Styles for sure. Jarrett was running scared of Angle for how long? The man is a wuss

Lol Joey would make Jarrett tap out with the Tazmission xD

Rich Cranium
12-09-2010, 03:21 PM
I disagree, Joey may have caught JBL, but him going against Double J in a legit contest? I think you guys would be out of some money if you were to bet against Jeff!

SilverGhost
12-09-2010, 03:24 PM
I disagree, Joey may have caught JBL, but him going against Double J in a legit contest? I think you guys would be out of some money if you were to bet against Jeff!

We would lose money if we bet on Jeff. He would run away like what he did to Angle.

SaberToothTigerz
12-09-2010, 03:25 PM
styles can wrestle? *dramatic expression* say it ain't so...??!!!

Rich Cranium
12-09-2010, 03:29 PM
styles can wrestle? *dramatic expression* say it ain't so...??!!!

Not to my knowledge. Styles just happened to catch JBL with a lucky punch. The only thing Joey can do intimidating is scream OMG! over and over! Jarrett would twist Joey like a pretzel!

Xpacfan
12-09-2010, 03:29 PM
In the words of a wise man: "Joey Styles PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP"!

Seriously, why is it the people who aren't doing much in their own career hating on those in the current spot light! (Helms, Styles, Cornette). If they'd worry about their own careers and path to success then they'd be much better off than they are now!

Bodom
12-09-2010, 03:30 PM

Never bet against a Jew.

SaberToothTigerz
12-09-2010, 03:32 PM

Seriously, why is it the people who aren't doing much in their own career hating on those in the current spot light! (Helms, Styles, Cornette). If they'd worry about their own careers and path to success then they'd be much better off than they are now!

maybe in the past they were thought to love themselvs more than the others? idk
i think helms and styles have to learn a valuable rule in today's society called love thy neighbour

Rich Cranium
12-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Never bet against a Jew.

They're both Irish!

Bodom
12-09-2010, 03:36 PM
They're both Irish!

Joey has to be a Jew.

He just looks it.

Rich Cranium
12-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Joey has to be a Jew.

He just looks it.

I was just kidding, I would have said Ron Simmons is Irish too!

Robstar
12-09-2010, 05:07 PM
I wonder if Angle has warned JJ not to invite Daniel Puder into the ring for a shoot fight?

SaberToothTigerz
12-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Joey has to be a Jew.

He just looks it.

I thought he was a jew too omg xD

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-09-2010, 11:13 PM

Wait a tic, since when is Jeff Jarrett in the spotlight? I seriously think 98.9% of wrestling fans (including me) would not give two shits if Jarrett crawled in a hole and died...

Splattered-Dreams
12-10-2010, 10:18 AM
I wonder if Angle has warned JJ not to invite Daniel Puder into the ring for a shoot fight?

If he hasn't already, its for Kurt's own amusement :)