PDA

View Full Version : ROH Final Battle 2010

Necroyeti
12-07-2010, 04:04 PM
A change of pace from the usual negative WWE/TNA threads, let's get a hype thread started for this awesome looking PPV.

The card so far:

Kevin Steen vs. El Generico ("Unsanctioned" Fight Without Honor: Loser Leaves Town vs Mask) - It kinda breaks my heart... I don't want to see Steen leave ROH, but Generico honestly looks like a doofus sans mask. Decidedly less badass, at least. Should be a great match that I'll mark out like a bitch for.

ROH Title: Davey Richards vs. Roderick Strong (c) - Obviously gonna be an instant classic. LETS GO DAVEY! BEST IN THE WORLD!

Homicide vs. Christopher Daniels - HOLY SHIT AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Kings of Wrestling & Shane Hagadorn vs. The Briscoes & Papa Briscoe - KoW and Briscoe battles are always great, but I really don't know how I feel about Hagadorn and Papa Briscoe being in it tbh. It all seems a bit.... Russo-esque?

Awesome Kong & Daizee Haze vs. Sara Del Rey & Serena Deeb - HOLY FUCK MEGA AWESOME, pretty much my dream women's tag match. Possible spotlight stealer.

Eddie Edwards vs. Sonjay Dutt - Solid match, nothing should go wrong there.

Colt Cabana vs. T.J. Perkins - Pretty cool!

The All Night Express (Kenny King and Rhett Titus) vs. Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole - Decent enough for a filler/undercard match. Adam Cole is awesome

It looks like this is shaping up to be the best PPV of 2010, ROH or otherwise. (PWG "Seven" could be hard to beat though)

TheBeardOfZeus
12-07-2010, 04:15 PM
A change of pace from the usual negative WWE/TNA threads, let's get a hype thread started for this awesome looking PPV.

The card so far:

ROH Title: Davey Richards vs. Roderick Strong (c) - Obviously gonna be an instant classic. LETS GO DAVEY! BEST IN THE WORLD!

Homicide vs. Christopher Daniels - HOLY SHIT AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Kings of Wrestling & Shane Hagadorn vs. The Briscoes & Papa Briscoe - KoW and Briscoe battles are always great, but I really don't know how I feel about Hagadorn and Papa Briscoe being in it tbh. It all seems a bit.... Russo-esque?

Awesome Kong & Daizee Haze vs. Sara Del Rey & Serena Deeb - HOLY FUCK MEGA AWESOME, pretty much my dream women's tag match. Possible spotlight stealer.

Kevin Steen vs. El Generico (loser leaves town vs mask) - It kinda breaks my heart... I don't want to see Steen leave ROH, but Generico honestly looks like a doofus sans mask. Decidedly less badass, at least. Should be a great match that I'll mark out like a bitch for.

Eddie Edwards vs. Kenny Omega - Solid match, nothing should go wrong there.

It looks like this is shaping up to be the best PPV of 2010, ROH or otherwise. (PWG "Seven" could be hard to beat though)

Might be a bit stupid, but where can i watch this? always wanted to look at ROH.

Necroyeti
12-07-2010, 04:36 PM
It'll be shown live on internet PPV at gofightlive.tv on December 18th, it costs about a tenner. iPPV is such a horrible viewing medium to endure, (the last event had terrible lagging problems) but it beats waiting until March-ish for the DVD to come out.

Someone might stream it on justin.tv or atdhe.net for free though, and it'll DEFINITELY be uploaded on desirulez or pwtorrents.net a day or two afterwards.

Here's Death By Dishonor VIII from June if you've got a few hours to kill, main event is possibly MOTY. Password is 0014589
http://myindyblog.wordpress.com/2010/08/19/15/

TheBeardOfZeus
12-07-2010, 04:49 PM
It'll be shown live on internet PPV at gofightlive.tv on December 18th, it costs about a tenner. iPPV is such a horrible viewing medium to endure, (the last event had terrible lagging problems) but it beats waiting until March-ish for the DVD to come out.

Someone might stream it on justin.tv or atdhe.net for free though, and it'll DEFINITELY be uploaded on desirulez or pwtorrents.net a day or two afterwards.

Here's Death By Dishonor VIII from June if you've got a few hours to kill, main event is possibly MOTY. Password is 0014589
http://myindyblog.wordpress.com/2010/08/19/15/

Thanks a lot Necroyeti dude, i can't really look at it now as my uni internet is diabolical, but this will be great christmas viewing.

I've only heard good things about ROH, so i'm looking forward to that card, looks good.

Bodom
12-07-2010, 04:53 PM
ROH never disappoints.

This just may be the PPV of the year.

I have a feeling Davey wins this one. Roderick is good, but he just feels like a transitional champion for Davey Richards and only Davey Richards.

Necroyeti
12-07-2010, 05:12 PM
I have a feeling Davey wins this one. Roderick is good, but he just feels like a transitional champion for Davey Richards and only Davey Richards.
This.

I've never particularly cared for Strong, but I can't really put my finger on why. He's a fantastic technical wrestler and puts on solid matches and all, but everything about him just seems so.... bland.

I guess he's like ROH's version of Dean Malenko or Lance Storm.

Bodom
12-07-2010, 07:59 PM
This.

I've never particularly cared for Strong, but I can't really put my finger on why. He's a fantastic technical wrestler and puts on solid matches and all, but everything about him just seems so.... bland.

I guess he's like ROH's version of Dean Malenko or Lance Storm.

And that's far from a negative. He's just not the kind of guy you build your company around. Davey is.

My first thought when Roderick won "Well, looks like Davey is winning his next title match"

Rich Cranium
12-08-2010, 12:52 AM
Can Serena actually wrestle?

Bodom
12-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Can Serena actually wrestle?

Not the greatest, but she can work.

Kashdinero
12-08-2010, 01:40 AM
As awesome as Strong is (and he is!) I don't see him as world champ at all. His title reign is more like a reward for his hard work rather than a logical move for the company. Richard's on the other hand is PERFECT for the job and should be champ for a loooong time if he wins at FB2010. I say if because of Tyler not winning the belt last year, although two fails in consecutive FB's could be bad for business.

Not too excited about the 6-man tag but the career v mask match will be off the charts! I'll be sad to see Steen leave (yeah, that's a prediction) but it's the only possible outcome. Generico sans mask=fan pretending to wrestle.

Hope Daniels and Homicide click on the night as I've never really been a fan of these two's matches. Don't get me wrong theyre not bad but I think they're not very well suited for some reason.

I Can't wait for ROH Finale Battle 2010. It will be colossal in it's vast awesomeness!!!!!

Bodom
12-08-2010, 01:41 AM
Steen vs Generico just might be the feud of the year. In ALL of wrestling.

Kashdinero
12-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Steen vs Generico just might be the feud of the year. In ALL of wrestling.

In this fan's eyes there's no might about it. Everytime I read the results or watch an ROH show these guys are at each others throats!

This is how to book a feud between two former partners. It's one of the best ever!

Bodom
12-08-2010, 01:51 AM
In this fan's eyes there's no might about it. Everytime I read the results or watch an ROH show these guys are at each others throats!

This is how to book a feud between two former partners. It's one of the best ever!

Throw in Colt Cabana and Steve Corino and you get pure gold.

This feud could easily be a World Championship feud.

Kashdinero
12-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Throw in Colt Cabana and Steve Corino and you get pure gold.

This feud could easily be a World Championship feud.

They could have thrown anyone in and it would still be epic but the fact that it was Corino and Colt turned it into a thing of beauty. Shame it's going to end.

Bodom
12-08-2010, 02:15 AM
They could have thrown anyone in and it would still be epic but the fact that it was Corino and Colt turned it into a thing of beauty. Shame it's going to end.

It'll be over for now.

I expect this feud to start over again when Steen wins the ROH World Championship. The man certainly deserves it for this feud.

Kashdinero
12-08-2010, 02:29 AM
It'll be over for now.

I expect this feud to start over again when Steen wins the ROH World Championship. The man certainly deserves it for this feud.

Steen challenging Richard's For the title would be.... It would be... ~ tries to think of word to describe it's goodness but fails miserably. Could do with some help~

Bodom
12-08-2010, 02:29 AM
Steen challenging Richard's For the title would be.... It would be... ~ tries to think of word to describe it's goodness but fails miserably. Could do with some help~

It would be Five Fucking Stars.

Kashdinero
12-08-2010, 02:33 AM
It would be Five Fucking Stars.

~applauds~

Rich Cranium
12-09-2010, 11:46 PM
Looks like Nick Dinsmore, aka Eugene, may be wrestling soon for ROH.

*I know this doesn't exactly fit this thread, but since there is no ROH specific forum this was the only alternative I could think of.

Bodom
12-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Looks like Nick Dinsmore, aka Eugene, may be wrestling soon for ROH.

*I know this doesn't exactly fit this thread, but since there is no ROH specific forum this was the only alternative I could think of.

Nick Disnmore in ROH is a perfect fit

Necroyeti
12-10-2010, 03:17 AM
Yeah, ROH should do Dinsmore some good.

Two more matches announced for the PPV:
Colt Cabana vs. T.J. Perkins - Pretty cool!

The All Night Express (Kenny King and Rhett Titus) vs. Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole - Decent enough for a filler/undercard match really. I didn't even know Cole was in ROH, he's had some really great (non-deathmatch!) matches in CZW.

Kashdinero
12-10-2010, 05:47 AM
Nick Disnmore in ROH is a perfect fit

It's a move that's been a long time coming.
RIP EUEGENE.
Arise Sir Nick Dinsmore and take your place in history as a technical wizard and not just a simpleton.

Necroyeti
12-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Oh fuck me, I actually can't wait for this event, re-reading the card is giving me warm fuzzies in my pee-pee. Hell, I'm looking forward to a divas match, I can't even remember the last time that happened.

And an awesome SPOILER for ROH on HDNet: Christopher Daniels is the NEW ROH TV Champion! FUCKIN A :cool:

Kashdinero
12-15-2010, 04:42 AM
Three more days Necro!!!!!!

In the immortal words of Borat "I very excite"

You have to post a link to this (won't be watching via the LIF)

Necroyeti
12-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Not sure if anywhere is illegally relaying the live feed, I'm actually paying for this one lol. It might take at least a week afterwards for a webrip to appear, probably on desirulez or pwtorrents. (I can hook a brother up for the latter)

CZW's Cage of Death XII iPPV from saturday still hasn't popped up anywhere yet :(

Bodom
12-15-2010, 11:27 AM
It's Saturday right?

Necroyeti
12-15-2010, 11:35 AM
Yup, Saturday 7:30pm EST

Bodom
12-15-2010, 11:36 AM
Nice. Gonna do the best I can to watch it.

Necroyeti
12-15-2010, 06:41 PM
Damn, Kenny Omega only went and dislocated his ankle innit? There can't be much people left in their roster to replace him now... Grizzly? Delirious? Anyway, get well soon Omega.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6hp4X-cVKs
Hype video for y'all. Pretty sure they're making this match the main event (well... an unsanctioned/lights out "Fight Without Honor" bout at least)

Bodom
12-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Steen vs Generico is going to be EPIC.

Bodom
12-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Damn, Kenny Omega only went and dislocated his ankle innit? There can't be much people left in their roster to replace him now... Grizzly? Delirious? Anyway, get well soon Omega.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6hp4X-cVKs
Hype video for y'all. Pretty sure they're making this match the main event (well... an unsanctioned/lights out "Fight Without Honor" bout at least)

Just read that it is in fact going to air after the main event. Awesome. That match deserves the last match of the show honors.

Kashdinero
12-16-2010, 04:17 AM
This is why ROH is the best promotion around today. The world title match is the most important title match of the year but ROH knows that Steen and Generico deserve the top spot.... What a way to end this EPIC feud!

Necroyeti
12-16-2010, 12:52 PM
On the off-chance someone who doesn't follow ROH looks at this thread and has their interest ever so slightly piqued:

HYPE VIDEOS GALORE (http://www.rohwrestling.com/finalbattle/media.php)

Bodom
12-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Holy crap. When did Christopher Daniels win the TV Champioship?!

Necroyeti
12-16-2010, 03:09 PM
I posted a cleverly hidden spoiler about it on the last page :cool:

If I remember correctly, on an ROH on HDNet taping... Eddie Edwards and Daniels went to a 20 minute time limit draw. Edwards gave him 5 more minutes, and Daniels fucking dominated him!.... It might have already been shown on TV actually, I'm a couple weeks behind w/ ROH on HDNet

Bodom
12-16-2010, 03:12 PM
I just read an interview Daniels right before posting that and had to do a double take.

Good job hiding it! I didn't even know it was there!

Necroyeti
12-16-2010, 03:23 PM
Yeah, I was trying to play about with the highlight BBCode but it didn't really conceal anything.... [color=ghostwhite] is maybe a little too invisible.

NEWS: Kenny Omega's replacement is Sonjay Dutt, OP has been edited accordingly.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Never even heard of ghostwhite.

Edwards vs Dutt should be fantastic.

Necroyeti
12-16-2010, 03:38 PM
There are all kinds of quaint font colors. (http://absitomen.com/index.php?topic=331.0) Wonder what the fuck gainsboro is supposed to be?

Bodom
12-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Always thought "gainsboro" was an obscure position left out of the kama sutra book.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 03:54 PM
Always thought "gainsboro" was an obscure position left out of the kama sutra book.

hiseryfi;ygugugljbljhbvjh

Kashdinero
Homicide may have a chance at winning the TV title! Which makes me happy!!!!!

IrkenInvader
hiseryfi;ygugugljbljhbvjh

I just learned something new!

Rich Cranium
12-17-2010, 12:53 AM
I just learned something new!

Please share!

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:55 AM
Please share!

OK I'm sharing, do you want some?

Bodom
12-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Please share!

Here ya go!

Necroyeti
12-17-2010, 05:38 PM
Homicide may have a chance at winning the TV title! Which makes me happy!!!!!
I'm not sure about this, but I think Eddie Edwards will still be the official TV champion at Final Battle. Either way I'm sure it's gonna be a non-title matchup.

ROH on HDNet tapings are a bit like WCW's early 90s MGM tapings, at least in regards to taping several weeks/months beforehand... so sometimes, wrestlers will appear with straps they haven't "officially" won yet, or they'll appear on an episode long after they've left the company (as with Austin Aries last week and Tyler Black a couple months ago)

buzzkillington
12-18-2010, 02:30 AM
The epic-ness that Steen v Generico is going to be is indescribable. It will be off the charts, it is the feud of the year (decade?) in wrestling, and it will stuck to see Steen go, but he will be back before 2011 is out I hope.

I think Roddy isn't as bad of a champ as most people do. Then again, I don't hate Truth Martini as much as most people do. I think the Truth/Roderick dynamic works because Roderick comes of as kind of a dumb jock, who honestly wouldn't know if this guy was interfering in his matches. I hope Davey vs Roddy ends with botched interference by Truth, Roddy getting the win, dropping Truth with some crazy backbreaker variation, but agreeing to an immediate rematch at the next iPPV in a cage or something of the like, where Davey can win it clean and start what will hopefully be a two year run as champ.

The rest of the card is very sold, though not Final Battle quality to me. I'm kind of over KOW v Briscoes, but they always steal the show so I guess I shouldn't complain. The women's tag match should be cool, and I was really hoping to see Omega again. The guy always has great matches in ROH. Hope he heals up soon. Also, kinda bummed that Cabana v Corino wasn't a possibility, it could have opened the show to hype the main event, and I think those two work really well together for some reason.

Kashdinero
12-18-2010, 04:19 AM
I'm not sure about this, but I think Eddie Edwards will still be the official TV champion at Final Battle. Either way I'm sure it's gonna be a non-title matchup.

ROH on HDNet tapings are a bit like WCW's early 90s MGM tapings, at least in regards to taping several weeks/months beforehand... so sometimes, wrestlers will appear with straps they haven't "officially" won yet, or they'll appear on an episode long after they've left the company (as with Austin Aries last week and Tyler Black a couple months ago)

I just checked, and although Daniels is billed as The ROH World TV Champion, the match it's self is being billed as an ROH legends match. So it isn't looking likely.

Regarding the Block TV Tapings, I've never been a fan of it. Although I know it's essential to any small company on the rise, there's always gonna be spoilers about (even if you try and ignore them) and I don't feel the urgency to view the show once I know the outcome.

Regarding WCW's taping's. By most accounts they were a chore to sit through. Plus, with the frequency of title changes in WCW it must have been quite puzzling for the fans.... I remember reading that Sid once wore the world title for a block of Tapings as he was gonna beat Vader at Starcade 1993 but got in to that fight with Arn and the scissors then was subsequently fired before starcade!!
What a way to expose the business and confuse the fans!

Necroyeti
12-18-2010, 09:10 AM
It really is a terrible (yet cheap!) way of doing things, although ROH seem to avoid having such catastrophes like that just by NOT passing their titles around like candy!

I'm worried I'm going to fall asleep and miss the event, I woke up crazy early this morning :(

Predictions for tonight:
El Generico d. Kevin Steen, with the Super Brainbuster
Davey Richards d. Roderick Strong, with the DR Driver
Homicide d. Daniels, with Da Cop Killa
The Briscoes d. KoW, Papa Briscoe pinning Shane Hagadorn
Del Rey and Deeb d. Haze and Kong, Lebell Lock submission
Eddie Edwards d. Sonjay Dutt, Achilles Lock submission
Colt Cabana d. TJ Perkins, Colt 45 finish
Cole & O'Reilly d. All Night Express, don't know their finishers.

Rich Cranium
12-18-2010, 11:36 AM
Will this be streamed in the usual places like WWE PPV's?

Necroyeti
12-18-2010, 11:44 AM
Will this be streamed in the usual places like WWE PPV's?
Some dude on /wooo/ says he's gonna try, I'll post details if I remember to look back at the thread later on. Not sure about anywhere else like justin.tv or atdhe.net or whatever though.

I'm paying for it because I'm a mug lol, and my internet's too shit to even attempt making a stream.

Bodom
12-18-2010, 11:46 AM
Don't even know when i'll be getting home tonight, so i'll probably stream it. Not gonna pay for a PPV if I won't be able to watch the whole thing.

But I will buy the DVD.

Necroyeti
12-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Results from an ROH house show from last night (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/166830/ROH-Results-12.17.10-%E2%80%93-Plymouth,-Massachusetts.htm), damn that card looks great - almost PPV quality - for a B-show.

Kashdinero
12-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Results from an ROH house show from last night (http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/166830/ROH-Results-12.17.10-%E2%80%93-Plymouth,-Massachusetts.htm), damn that card looks great - almost PPV quality - for a B-show.

TKOW v AW sounded amazing!!

Necroyeti
12-18-2010, 06:20 PM
Alright you filthy pirates you. As much as I implore you to cough up fifteen measly bucks for a company that deserves your money.... some guy said he'll be streaming ROH here (http://www.livestream.com/needadispenserhere) at 7:30 EST, and there is at least one channel on justin.tv that says it will be streaming it (under Live Channels-->Sports-->Wrestling, requires you to register)

EXPECT LAG. It will more than likely be GoFightLive's fault. If you can't handle lag..... wait for the DVD.

Necroyeti
12-18-2010, 07:36 PM
OMFG IT'S STARTING <3 <3 <3
caps lock is cruise control for cool

edit: THIS (http://atdhe.net/28808/watch-roh-final-battle-2010) might be a better stream than the ones above. The actual GFL stream seems great so far actually, if y'all wanna buy the replay :cool:

SilverGhost
12-18-2010, 08:28 PM
I'll be at chat!

I found a stream!

Bodom
12-18-2010, 09:34 PM
I'll be at chat!

I found a stream!

Does it work?! Mine is offline!

SilverGhost
12-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Does it work?! Mine is offline!

Nah its offline as well....it was the same justin tv stream.

Bodom
12-18-2010, 09:38 PM
nah its offline as well....it was the same justin tv stream.

..ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilverGhost
12-18-2010, 09:43 PM
..ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how you feel!!! Dammit some great wrestling missed because the dude went offline!

Bodom
12-18-2010, 09:44 PM
I know how you feel!!! Dammit some great wrestling missed because the dude went offline!

The sonofabitch!

SilverGhost
12-18-2010, 09:46 PM
The sonofabitch!

I checked out the other stream that Necro provided.....50 lucky sonsofbitches are watching it!

Necroyeti
12-18-2010, 11:39 PM
That is a DAMN shame your streams cut out. NO SPOILERS:

Richards vs. Strong ended up being about as good, maybe better than Richards vs. Black at DBD8. The latter match is currently my MOTY pick, so you can bet your ass it's awesome. Generico vs. Steen was also FANTASTIC, perhaps one of the best deathmatches ever performed in front of a live audience - wasn't a total highspotfest and was loaded with actual psychology. I liked that both matches started off pretty slowly and crescendoed in intensity throughout, feels good man. There were no major disappointments, even Papa Briscoe and Shane Hagadorn managed to be pretty entertaining in the ring.

PPV of the year for me, personally. If one exists that is better than this, it must be off the fucking hook! (edit: PWG's "Seven" comes hella close)

Bodom
12-18-2010, 11:44 PM
As soon as I have the money, Im buying this DVD.

Necroyeti
12-19-2010, 12:04 AM
Worst thing about this PPV? No matter what happens, TLC is going to look totally shit in comparison and will feel like a waste of £15.

Bodom
12-19-2010, 12:11 AM
This was probably the best iPPV that ROH has ever done.

LOL at Dragonforce playing during intermission.

SilverGhost
12-19-2010, 12:19 AM
Awww damn.....I'll take Necro's word on the best PPV.

Bodom
12-19-2010, 12:21 AM
Only thing I didn't like, was the womens match. Really wish it was longer.

SilverGhost
12-19-2010, 12:25 AM
They will show replay streams right?

I can't wait for Colt Cabana to win the NWA World Heavyweight Championship here in LA and show up in ROH with it xD

Necroyeti
12-19-2010, 12:44 AM
The women's match could have used some more Awesome Kong. And in retrospect, Homicide vs. Christopher Daniels was kinda lackluster considering the wrestlers. Not entirely their fault though, only so much you can accomplish in 10-15 minutes.

SilverGhost
12-19-2010, 01:02 AM
The women's match could have used some more Awesome Kong. And in retrospect, Homicide vs. Christopher Daniels was kinda lackluster considering the wrestlers. Not entirely their fault though, only so much you can accomplish in 10-15 minutes.

The Homicide/Christopher Daniels match should have been a bit better....

Kashdinero
12-19-2010, 08:28 AM

For some reason those two don't seem to have great matches together... It's confusing as they're both awesome!

Necroyeti
12-19-2010, 09:55 AM
I watched Steen vs. Generico, and there's no doubt about it. It's a five star match.

Bodom
12-19-2010, 10:28 AM

It really looked like it never kicked into gear.

Necroyeti
12-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Final Battle is now up at PWTorrents.net

Kashdinero
12-20-2010, 01:19 AM
Final Battle is now up at PWTorrents.net

I had trouble signing up to PWT. So I'll probably have to wait for another link or buy it when it comes out.

Kashdinero
12-20-2010, 03:12 AM
Thanks to everyone's favourite Yetti, I'm downloading now. Gonna watch tomorrow as I've still got TLC to watch and there's only so many hours in the day.
Plus I'm sure TLC would seem blah if I watched FB first!

Necroyeti
12-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaand for everyone not on PWTorrents, some internet heroes have uploaded it to Megavideo:
LINK (http://www.megavideo.com/?d=V7N5MFF5)
alternative link (http://www.megavideo.com/?d=GSULFM0M)
alternative link (http://www.megavideo.com/?d=84BKB4VS)

Megavideo has a 72 minute viewing limit, but there are ways around it if y'all use google.

Kashdinero
12-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaand for everyone not on PWTorrents, some internet heroes have uploaded it to Megavideo:
LINK (http://www.megavideo.com/?d=V7N5MFF5)
alternative link (http://www.megavideo.com/?d=GSULFM0M)
alternative link (http://www.megavideo.com/?d=84BKB4VS)

Megavideo has a 72 minute viewing limit, but there are ways around it if y'all use google.

Re-setting my home hub usually does the trick.