PDA

View Full Version : Womens tag titles

westy
12-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Do you think there is a need for the womens tag titles?

I think the female wrestlers TNA have are really good, but I think they don't have enough for a womens champ and a womens tag team.

There are enough belts on the male roster, anymore and it looks like everyone has a belt.

I just don't think the womens tag belts are used as much as they should be, and so I think would be best to be put on the shelf until they get more divas.

Rich Cranium
12-07-2010, 02:23 PM
I think they are going to have a tournament for the tag belts since Hamada has been released.

el gabo
12-07-2010, 02:32 PM
I think they are going to have a tournament for the tag belts since Hamada has been released.

Shouldn't have been made in the first place, just like hiring Lacey Von Erich.

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 02:36 PM
I honestly think TNA doesn't have alot of women to have women tag titles....

Rassling_Fan
12-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Back when their women's division was great, then yes. Now, I don't think so. Especially considering it's been months since we've seen those belts, let alone in a title match.

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 02:42 PM
I think they should discontinue the womens tag titles. I am sorry but I think there isn't enough to it.

Bammer
12-07-2010, 03:01 PM
No need for them!

Bodom
12-07-2010, 03:05 PM
You have 6 championships on a 2 hour show.

One needs to be dropped.

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 03:07 PM
You have 6 championships on a 2 hour show.

One needs to be dropped.

Womens tag team championship fits the bill.

xAzureSkye
12-07-2010, 03:28 PM

Aye they are, but if it's an 8 team tournament then they will run out of Knockouts to use so hopefully one returns :)

Xpacfan
12-07-2010, 03:32 PM
I've always liked the idea of a Women's tag title...I really thought it would have been nice back during the years when the Women's division was competitive in the WWE. I like TNA finally executing the idea, but the execution is poor. They need to repackage the whole divison. Like SilverGhost was saying...more women need to be added to the roster so that there are more female tag teams to make things competitive.

I say keep the belts but focus more on making the division more competitive and making the titles more relevant.

Thewoodcutter
12-07-2010, 03:32 PM
There never was a need for them in the first place. Not enough knockouts or enough time devoted to have them.

westy
12-07-2010, 04:20 PM
So all in favour of dropping the titles say aye :) If only we had that power.

I think most of us agree there is no need for them. As one poster said, we haven't even seen the titles being used for ages, plus not having enough female wrestlers seems a little silly that they have them.

Tommy Thunder
12-07-2010, 05:30 PM
I don't watch TNA, but I get the results on this website, and I follow news on the organization. I don't believe there is enough women in the knockouts division to have tag titles. Am I right in saying that the women's tag titles haven't been defended in ages? Scrap it I say.

westy
12-07-2010, 06:20 PM
I don't watch TNA, but I get the results on this website, and I follow news on the organization. I don't believe there is enough women in the knockouts division to have tag titles. Am I right in saying that the women's tag titles haven't been defended in ages? Scrap it I say.

Tommy, give it a shot mate, watch a few of the good PPVs mentioned on this forum, and if your a wrestling fan, you will enjoy it, Impact is good too.

The Brown One
12-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Tommy, give it a shot mate, watch a few of the good PPVs mentioned on this forum, and if your a wrestling fan, you will enjoy it, Impact is good too.

Yeah true. The good matches on Impact are even better than WWEs shows.

The Brown One
12-07-2010, 07:57 PM

I'm gonna miss her. She could actually wrestle pretty well :(

Bodom
12-07-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm gonna miss her. She could actually wrestle pretty well :(

That's depressing. TNA definitely missed an opportunity with her (as they did with Alissa Flash). The weird dynamic they had with her and Taylor Wilde a few months ago was very odd and pretty much confirmed that they didn't have a clue what to do with her.

jhorton1215
12-08-2010, 12:52 AM
There are enough belts on the male roster, anymore and it looks like everyone has a belt.

I thought that was the direction they were going in :/...

The Brown One
12-08-2010, 04:28 AM
I thought that was the direction they were going in :/...

Creative to roster: Ok who didn't get a belt yet?
Someone from roster: Me
Creative: Ok we'll write you in to win a title next week on Raw.

CobraNightviper
12-08-2010, 10:24 AM
So tna should do one of two things then one get rid of the womens tag titles because theres not that many knockouts or two bring in more knockouts and quit firing the ones they have I think they should bring in more knockouts at least try to build that division before getting rid of the belts.

westy
12-08-2010, 01:51 PM
I'm all for bringing in new female flesh!

RevolutionIcon
12-09-2010, 02:09 AM
They don't pay enough to bring in more talented Knockouts, they're running out of options. When you have to work at Hooters just to get a free meal in after travel time breaks you.. It makes you wonder if you're retarded when you ask yourself why Taylor Wilde just left the building.