PDA

View Full Version : Match of the night (Final Resolution)

westy
12-07-2010, 08:47 AM
I thought it was a great PPV, me and my gf really enjoyed it. The main event and Joe Jarrett was a little disapointing, but the rest of the PPV was great.

Ok guys vote for your best match :)

TJHawkesybaby
12-07-2010, 08:57 AM
AJ vs Williams!!!

Wrestlin purist bonerfest!!!!

westy
12-07-2010, 09:04 AM
I too thought AJ vs Williams was the best but I voted for MSMG vs Gen ME for my gf who enjoyed that the most.

el gabo
12-07-2010, 09:19 AM
I too thought AJ vs Williams was the best but I voted for MSMG vs Gen ME for my gf who enjoyed that the most.

1.MCMG vs GM.
2.AJ vs Williams

the rest was so-so. Not awful but, not great either.

xAzureSkye
12-07-2010, 11:18 AM
for me it was either AJ Styles vs Douglas Williams or Mickie James vs Tara

Splattered-Dreams
12-07-2010, 11:37 AM
Styles vs Williams was the best match I've seen on any TNA event for three years or more

el gabo
12-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Styles vs Williams was the best match I've seen on any TNA event for three years or more

The rolling german suplex on the outside was brutal. Cool move.

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Best matches

MCMG vs GenMe AND William vs AJ

MinistryOfDarkness
12-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Rolling Chaos Theory on the outside = EPIC. AJ Styles/Douglas Williams was a great match, very entertaining, and if you want to see a match with two guys of equal wrestling ability, this was it. Hope the feud isn't over just yet, would love to see more from these two. That was a match of the year contender for sure.

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Rolling Chaos Theory on the outside = EPIC. AJ Styles/Douglas Williams was a great match, very entertaining, and if you want to see a match with two guys of equal wrestling ability, this was it. Hope the feud isn't over just yet, would love to see more from these two. That was a match of the year contender for sure.

Seriously.....great match.

I wanna vote for both MCMG vs GenMe and Williams vs AJ for best matches of the night.

That Chaos Theory is a sick move.

wallyman
12-07-2010, 12:45 PM

then u dont watch tna as often..cuz genesis 10 angle vs styles....angle vs anderson at lockdown...and many others....u need to watch tna more...theyt have good matches....also i think the best match was styles vs williams...

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 12:49 PM
then u dont watch tna as often..cuz genesis 10 angle vs styles....angle vs anderson at lockdown...and many others....u need to watch tna more...theyt have good matches....also i think the best match was styles vs williams...

TNA has the ability to make good matches. Proof was last sunday but some issues someof us have is the creative team being uncreative. This Immortal crap really is stupid as hell. A druggie as champ? Really? They prefer a drug addict than a 7ft athletic man? No main event was stupid.

MCMG vs GenMe and Williams vs AJ = matches that stole the show

MinistryOfDarkness
12-07-2010, 12:56 PM
I must admit I miss Chris Saban and Alex Shelley in the X-Division, but I am however glad that they are the unquestionable leaders of the tag team division in TNA today, if not in the entire wrestling world, period. They come up with something creative and innovative EVERY match. It's exactly what tag team wrestling was in need of. Now if TNA could figure out what to do with it's 'main eventers' they would be able to gain that fanbase they're looking for. We've already seen Immortal before, TNA. Do something else! And I can't wait for Desmond Wolfe to re-appear, where the hell has he been?!?!

westy
12-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Well the AJ - Williams fight made me almost piss my pants :) I needed the toilet so bad, but couldn't go, and when you have a match like that, you know it's good.

Love that Williams is champ and he deserves it for sure.

Can't wait for Beer money vs MSMG next, were in for a good match there guys.

But overall good PPV, usually if Angle is on the card, many of us are in here commenting on it, but seeing he wasn't on the card I was very impressed with it all.

So far so good TNA!

Nay_Than
12-07-2010, 04:41 PM
SHARKBOY's RETURN WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF TNA :D

The Brown One
12-07-2010, 07:42 PM

You need to watch some old YT videos of TNA :D Theres been dozens of great matches in TNA on ppv and even on Impact. This year TNA match quality hasn't been as good as previous years, but Styles vs Williams may just be up there with MCMGs matches for this year.