PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins (Tyler Black) Possible WWE Debut Tonight?

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 06:13 PM
So Seth Rollins is supposively backstage at Raw tonight... Anyone else hoping he is and debuts tonight?

Give me your thoughts on if he will and how he will if so

Bodom
12-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Might just be a dark match. Haven't heard of him having dark matches with them yet.

Though a part of me is reallllllly hoping he does

Rich Cranium
12-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Too bad they couldn't have named him Tyler Rollins since we are familiar with the Tyler name but in the end, I guess, who cares as long as he can ignite the crowd!

Bodom
12-06-2010, 06:28 PM
At least they didn't call him Black Tyler

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 06:29 PM
ya i wish they let him keep the tyler black name or let him keep tyler but ill cheer him on no matter the name honestly lol

JohnnyPhantom
12-06-2010, 06:44 PM
At least they didn't call him Black Tyler

The sad thing is... im sure someone thought of that in WWE Creative. But really... Seth!? Pretty much the least "Tough Guy" name i could think of.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 06:46 PM
The sad thing is... im sure someone thought of that in WWE Creative. But really... Seth!? Pretty much the least "Tough Guy" name i could think of.

I bet it was the same guy that thought of Daniel Bryan.

To be fair I guess, people were complaining about the Daniel Bryan name. Now it's seemed to die down.

IrkenInvader
12-06-2010, 06:49 PM
I bet it was the same guy that thought of Daniel Bryan.

To be fair I guess, people were complaining about the Daniel Bryan name. Now it's seemed to die down.

Only because people realized it doesn't FUCKING matter what somebody's name is. Especially if its a simple change from Bryan Danielson.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Only because people realized it doesn't FUCKING matter what somebody's name is. Especially if its a simple change from Bryan Danielson.

Absolutely.

JohnnyPhantom
12-06-2010, 07:00 PM
This is true. I mean... The Rock is an Icon now and made his name world renowned! But lets be serious... if The Rock character never happened and someone came onto the scene now and had that name EVERYONE would be calling it an idiotic move by WWE.

wallyman
12-06-2010, 07:12 PM
So Seth Rollins is supposively backstage at Raw tonight... Anyone else hoping he is and debuts tonight?

Give me your thoughts on if he will and how he will if so

he will probably be security or something...or nexus will beat him down as he is talking with cena lol..i dont see him debuting

IrkenInvader
12-06-2010, 07:15 PM
I heard he's going to be a heel and has a match against Bryan.

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 07:37 PM

i would personally love to see this

Bodom
12-06-2010, 08:03 PM

Please please please please please please please please please

el gabo
12-06-2010, 08:14 PM
he will probably be security or something...or nexus will beat him down as he is talking with cena lol..i dont see him debuting

Wouldn't be a bad idea. Sort of like paying your dues these days. Would rather have that than JBL backstage hassling my ass.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Wouldn't be a bad idea. Sort of like paying your dues these days. Would rather have that than JBL backstage hassling my ass.

Hell, CM Punk was an extra for a John Cena entrance

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-06-2010, 08:19 PM

I just came. We might have a MOTY contender in a debut if they give these guys sufficant time. Seriously, I JUST watched Black vs Richards at death before dishonor (I know where have I been right?) and I gotta say this guy is even more amazing then i thought. Definatly the best match I've seen so far from this year. Tyler Black, Seth Rollins, I don't give a shit, this guy is a player. He has a GREAT heel look too...

IrkenInvader
12-06-2010, 08:22 PM

Wrestlers don't like it when you don't pay your dues. Hardcore Holly hates it so much he broke his neck to show how much he hates it.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Wrestlers don't like it when you don't pay your dues. Hardcore Holly hates it so much he broke his neck to show how much he hates it.

Well Holly is just a douchebag.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Well Holly is just a douchebag.

Remember when they had him as a #1 contender vs. Brock? WTF were they thinking.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Remember when they had him as a #1 contender vs. Brock? WTF were they thinking.

I was so confused back then. Hardcore Holly? WWE Championship match? Really? Really?

And it was a 6 minute match. LOL

IrkenInvader
12-06-2010, 08:28 PM
I was so confused back then. Hardcore Holly? WWE Championship match? Really? Really?

And it was a 6 minute match. LOL

Facing Holly must be one of the dues.

AgeoftheFallguy
12-06-2010, 08:29 PM
what if Danielson brings him in to handle Riley since last week he was up in his grill? just an idea thou unlikely. I recall some one came up with idea of Brian and Punk doing an Indie group, Tyler would fit right in there. I just want to see G-ds last gift on some one. BAM.

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 08:35 PM
25 minutes till we see a great wrestler debut or 25 minutes till we are all disappointed lol

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-06-2010, 08:36 PM
what if Danielson brings him in to handle Riley since last week he was up in his grill? just an idea thou unlikely. I recall some one came up with idea of Brian and Punk doing an Indie group, Tyler would fit right in there. I just want to see G-ds last gift on some one. BAM.

I believe he uses the opponent kneeling superkick in FCW. He calls it the avada kedavra (killing curse from the Harry Potter movies). I guess it's not a bad finisher, definatly has a cool name in my book, I hope he does the powerbomb before it though like he did in the indies...I don't see how the WWE would have a problem with that.

Kashdinero
12-06-2010, 08:36 PM
One Phoenix splash later... New U.S champ?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-06-2010, 08:38 PM
25 minutes till we see a great wrestler debut or 25 minutes till we are all disappointed lol

My guess is disappointment...

Bodom
12-06-2010, 08:39 PM
One Phoenix splash later... New U.S champ?

I suppose I can live with Tyler beating Bryan for the belt.

teacher_on_da_rampage!
12-06-2010, 08:40 PM
I wish he does make a huge impact.
He is most likely, better than most of the guys on raw, amazing athlete

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-06-2010, 08:43 PM

If it leads to a long running feud with possible refrences to Indy work I am happy.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 08:45 PM
If it leads to a long running feud with possible refrences to Indy work I am happy.

Which means Cole will spend the entire match calling them both internet nerds.

$$$ Maker
12-06-2010, 08:52 PM
Seth Rollins sounds kinda retarded, they should of let him use Tyler black it sounds more badass.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-06-2010, 08:54 PM

Possibly, but maybe if they're trying to make Black heel, he will actually like this "internet nerd"

Daniel Bryan

lol that might be entertainin

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
Seth Rollins sounds kinda retarded, they should of let him use Tyler black it sounds more badass.

Meh, It aint the best name, but they could have done worse.

Kashdinero
12-06-2010, 09:20 PM

Tyler, Kaval, Punk, Bourne or a heel Kingston. These are the only ones I would be able to live with.... Might end up being "Mr DUI" Alex Riley though. God forbid!

Rich Cranium
12-06-2010, 09:25 PM
My Cable is out tonight, anyone know if there is a site I can stream it on for free?

Bodom
12-06-2010, 09:30 PM
My Cable is out tonight, anyone know if there is a site I can stream it on for free?

http://www.atdhe.net/

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-06-2010, 09:32 PM
So much for Black vs Danielson tonight. My guess was he is he'll be playing a security guard or he had a dark match. And to Cranium, I don't know about a stream, but if you want to be patient you can always watch on youtube tomorrow.

IrkenInvader
12-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Was he the room service guy?

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 09:44 PM

I like that WWEs been hiring alot of indy workers recently. Shows that theyr'e finally getting the right talent. Would love to see this happen.

Rich Cranium
12-06-2010, 09:47 PM
http://www.atdhe.net/

You are the f#@$ing man Bodom, Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 09:49 PM
anyone know who the guy with tyson kidd is?!?!

Bodom
12-06-2010, 09:50 PM
You are the f#@$ing man Bodom, Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I do what I can.

Glad to help.

IrkenInvader
I have no clue, but that guy is fuckin huge.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
Was he the room service guy?

Nah. I thought he might be the guy Tyson Kidd was calling out before I saw that goliath. Who the hell is he btw? Anyone know?

Bodom
12-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Nah. I thought he might be the guy Tyson Kidd was calling out before I saw that goliath. Who the hell is he btw? Anyone know?

Jackson Andrew from FCW.

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 09:52 PM

i thought he was the guy tyson was callin out too until the giant walked out also lol

Lowki
12-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Oddly enough he's already listed under raw roster on wikipedia. Someone got excited quickly then lol

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Jackson Andrew from FCW.

He looks like the typical monster the WWE likes. Does he have ANY skill? *Side note* I wish I got to see FCW. How do you watch it Bodom?

Bodom
12-06-2010, 09:57 PM
He looks like the typical monster the WWE likes. Does he have ANY skill? *Side note* I wish I got to see FCW. How do you watch it Bodom?

It used to be on TV down here. But they took it off.

I mainly just watch it on Youtube and sign up for the Newsletter

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 09:57 PM
who is on the raw roster already?

Bodom
12-06-2010, 09:58 PM
who is on the raw roster already?

Nobody. But someone added Kidd's bodyguard to the Wikipedia page.

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Nobody. But someone added Kidd's bodyguard to the Wikipedia page.

lol ok i just want tyler black to do something on raw tonight lol but the further it goes the more disappointed i get

Bodom
12-06-2010, 10:02 PM
lol ok i just want tyler black to do something on raw tonight lol but the further it goes the more disappointed i get

Tyler probably just did a dark match. He's yet to have any and they don't rush anybody that fast.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Tyler probably just did a dark match. He's yet to have any and they don't rush anybody that fast.

WWE all i want for Christmas is tyler black to be on Raw before Christmas

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-06-2010, 10:06 PM

Figures. Maybe that means he's not to far away from making a main roster though.

IrkenInvader
12-06-2010, 10:07 PM
WWE all i want for Christmas is tyler black to be on Raw before Christmas

Well your wish will come true when he jobs to Jackson next week.

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 10:09 PM

lol thanks

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-06-2010, 10:14 PM

Is this confirmed or are you just guessing? Wouldn't put it past the WWE to make him a jobber when he starts out.

IrkenInvader
12-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Is this confirmed or are you just guessing? Wouldn't put it past the WWE to make him a jobber when he starts out.

Sarcasm.........

Bodom
12-06-2010, 10:15 PM

Or he debuts after Wrestlemania.

Really can't tell. Have to wait for the reports, if he even had a dark match.

IrkenInvader
12-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Just wanted to say I like Sheamus's crown.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-06-2010, 10:23 PM

It's quite heely.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 10:24 PM

Same here.

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 10:26 PM

same here but it makes me think he is a insect like those are his antennas

IrkenInvader
12-06-2010, 10:30 PM
Lawler just told LayCool to slip into something more comfortable....................................... ............................a coma!

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Lawler just told LayCool to slip into something more comfortable....................................... ............................a coma!

i know isnt it great lol

IrkenInvader
12-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Punk just trying to call the match.

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 11:11 PM

Your right about the typical monster part. But at least he's more entertaining than Khali.

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 11:20 PM
EPIC FAIL with no Seth Rollins (Tyler Black) :'(

Bodom
12-06-2010, 11:21 PM
EPIC FAIL with no Seth Rollins (Tyler Black) :'(

Im more pissed that a fired man had the Main Event spot.

The Brown One
12-07-2010, 12:26 AM
Im more pissed that a fired man had the Main Event spot.

And i thought something like that would be right up TNAs alley. How wrong was I

Bodom
12-07-2010, 12:31 AM
And i thought something like that would be right up TNAs alley. How wrong was I

It was actually a decent segment though.

Until Cena opened his mouth and treated the whole situation like a freakin joke.

The Brown One
12-07-2010, 02:08 AM
It was actually a decent segment though.

Until Cena opened his mouth and treated the whole situation like a freakin joke.

Didn't see it yet. We don't get Raw until friday here(your thursday) :P

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Your right about the typical monster part. But at least he's more entertaining than Khali.

That means he's a future World Champion.

Rich Cranium
12-07-2010, 10:41 AM

And a candidate for 'Knucklehead 2'

Bodom
12-07-2010, 10:51 AM

Sigh.

To this day, I still have NO idea why Khali was World Champion.

Lowki
12-07-2010, 12:55 PM
I wouldn't mind the storyline if they had Cena do a sneak attack then leg it from security, then it's more believable. Like hiding under the ring and interferring in a match then high tailing it out of there... Why did he run? Security wont kick him out. Gabriel was pre occupied as was slater. Nexus didn't come rushing out. I'm sorry but when you don't 'work' for a company security are supposed to stop 'fans' from jumping into the ring, whether they like the person or not. They wouldn't let their family jump into the ring would they? So i don't buy the "They let me do what i want because you beat them up 6 months ago" crap. That's what's really annoying the hell out of me with this storyline! Vince was so happy to push kayfabe with the Nexus being told to not sign autographs and stuff but skips on something that i thought would be obvious. If you don't work for WWE - storyline or not- security should be on you in a heart beat.

MrFicII
12-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Face it peeps, Seth/Tyler made a huge mistake. He went to Louisville for....................NOTHING!!!! Should have stayed in ROH or go to TNA. Now he wasting away collecting a paycheck. What a waste, what a mistake, what a fool.

Bodom
12-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Face it peeps, Seth/Tyler made a huge mistake. He went to Louisville for....................NOTHING!!!! Should have stayed in ROH or go to TNA. Now he wasting away collecting a paycheck. What a waste, what a mistake, what a fool.

What a waste? He just signed a couple months ago. The didn't even bring up Sheamus or Danielson that fast.

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 08:57 PM

Flawed Idea.

You thought that they were going to make him just appear at RAW like nothing?

He has to go through some development so he can appear in WWE properly.

IrkenInvader
12-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Sigh.

To this day, I still have NO idea why Khali was World Champion.

I hate Khali,with a passion. The 'man' has no wrestling ability. I almost certain anyone of you guys could out wrestle him. He killed a man in training because of his lack of wrestling skill.

IrkenInvader
12-07-2010, 09:00 PM
Flawed Idea.

You thought that they were going to make him just appear at RAW like nothing?

He has to go through some development so he can appear in WWE properly.

Your 100% correct, even Cena was in OVW for a while. I think he should have stayed there longer but Vince thought different.

Bodom
12-07-2010, 09:02 PM
I hate Khali,with a passion. The 'man' has no wrestling ability. I almost certain anyone of you guys could out wrestle him. He killed a man in training because of his lack of wrestling skill.

He has no reason for being there. Aside from the Indian equivalent of Hulk Hogan in India.

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 09:47 PM
He has no reason for being there. Aside from the Indian equivalent of Hulk Hogan in India.

Oh they LOVE Khali. I don't blame them that their own was a World Champ.

Side note: I never knew that Khali killed a man.

IrkenInvader
12-07-2010, 10:38 PM
Side note: I never knew that Khali killed a man.

It was a training accident, back body drop gone horribly wrong.

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 10:42 PM
It was a training accident, back body drop gone horribly wrong.

Any details on that accident? Did Khali do it on the very top rope?

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 10:47 PM
I'm bored enough to do a Google Detective run for next couple of hours.

I got the info.

It said that Khali didn't kill anyone. It was the guy that killed himself.

IrkenInvader
12-07-2010, 10:48 PM
The victims name was Brian Ong and he was killed accidentally, because he had a concussion before the match with The Great Kahli, so when Kahli gave him the flap jack that made his concussion worse than it already was and he suddenly past away. The family of Brian Ong later sued the Independent Wrestling Circuit (Not Kahli, He was proven innocent.) and was paid $1.3 million.

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Yes.

It wasn't smart for the guy to be in the ring if he had a concussion.....but that happened.

IrkenInvader
12-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Yes.

It wasn't smart for the guy to be in the ring if he had a concussion.....but that happened.

Some of the things I read said that the trainers were angry that he botched the move that gave him the concussion. So they made him get in the ring as punishment.

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Some of the things I read said that the trainers were angry that he botched the move that gave him the concussion. So they made him get in the ring as punishment.

Ok that....they deserved to get sued.

IrkenInvader
12-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Now that I know this I'm not going to say he killed someone anymore. I still think he's a bad wrestler.