PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy HAMMERED at Final Resolution

Rich Cranium
12-06-2010, 10:56 AM
News board indicates Jeff was out of it before Final Resolution and they contemplated sending him home or could have stripped the title from him.

I ask, TNA WTF? -smdh- I always give you credit for your tag teams but all credibilty is quickly fading for me. Anyway, if you haven't read it, here you go:

Sources are reporting that the reason for TNA considering removing Jeff Hardy from the main event of Final Resolution was that Hardy was "hammered" backstage prior to the event. That is according to two different sources.

It should be noted that firing him was never considered by TNA management. At one point (20 minutes before the pay-per-view went live), TNA considered removing him from the show.

It should also be noted that TNA management considered several replacement matches as well as finding a storyline reason for stripping the title from Hardy, but in the end they decided to stick with the match as planned, which saw Hardy retain the title. Hardy has a court date this Wednesday.

It'll be interesting to see what happens at the TV tapings this week.

Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

SilverGhost
12-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Its no surprise....-.-

Bodom
12-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Im not sure he was "hammered", but he was in no shape to perform when he got to the building. Been listening to an audio of the guy that first broke this story, and he says that the people backstage were saying he looked "pale" and "his hands were shaking". Last I checked when you"re "hammered" you're not pale and your hands don't shake.

The match they were going to replace it with was interesting too. It was going to be Morgan vs Jarret vs Anderson. It's interesting that they would put Anderson in a match considering that TNA said they'd keep him out of the ring till January. Really hope he was well enough to do that. If not, then shame on TNA for not being able to think of something safer.

Rich Cranium
12-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Im not sure he was "hammered", but he was in no shape to perform when he got to the building. Been listening to an audio of the guy that first broke this story, and he says that the people backstage were saying he looked "pale" and "his hands were shaking". Last I checked when you"re "hammered" you're not pale and your hands don't shake.

I didn't hear that but your right, that sounds more like withdrawal to me.

SilverGhost
12-06-2010, 11:14 AM

Jeff would be stupid as hell if he did drugs at that time knowing that he has a court appearance.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 11:14 AM

That just may be the case.

And right before he goes to court. *smh*

SilverGhost
12-06-2010, 11:16 AM
That just may be the case.

And right before he goes to court. *smh*

Exactly....

Jeff Hardy: Guilty or Not Guilty?

Bodom
12-06-2010, 11:22 AM
Exactly....

Jeff Hardy: Guilty or Not Guilty?

Can't say. Not knowledgeable about legal matters, but I can say that it doesn't look good for him

SilverGhost
12-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Can't say. Not knowledgeable about legal matters, but I can say that it doesn't look good for him

I think he was charged for possession. Not EXACTLY sure of distribution or selling.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 11:27 AM
I think he was charged for possession. Not EXACTLY sure of distribution or selling.

I think they gave him intent to distribute, based on the amount they found

SilverGhost
12-06-2010, 11:32 AM
I think they gave him intent to distribute, based on the amount they found

Its not good for Jeff.

If the courts do decide to put Jeff in the hole, TNA has to make him vacate the championship. He can keep his own belt to make him feel good but bring back the old belt.

Firebrand
12-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Can anyone confirm if it was withdrawl or a high?

SilverGhost
12-06-2010, 12:23 PM

He did look out of it.....I wanna say high but his eyes wasn't red or something....

Bodom
12-06-2010, 12:24 PM

I don't think anyone can confirm anything other than that he was "pale" and "his hands were shaking"

Rich Cranium
12-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Now the news states that Hardy was in fact not Hammered! They are saying he complained of exhaustion due to recent heavy traveling.

**Damn it, this is not the first time I have created a thread to learn the initial reports were false! IS their another legit site to compare news with so I can easily confirm or delay posting a thread?

Bodom
12-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Now the news states that Hardy was in fact not Hammered! They are saying he complained of exhaustion due to recent heavy traveling.

**Damn it, this is not the first time I have created a thread to learn the initial reports were false! IS their another legit site to compare news with so I can easily confirm or delay posting a thread?

Some sites dispute it, but iv been hearing that people in the company say its "bullshit" when asked.

You can form your own opinion on it, but i learns towards that he wasn't just "tired"

hollywoodrock
12-06-2010, 12:48 PM
of course tna would say that tho they wouldnt come out and say their world champ was drunk or on drugs or going through withdrawl

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 01:06 PM
F*** the hardy brothers all together im sick of their s***

i was really proud of jeff when i found out he sobered up and then as soon as he left WWE he gets busted i feel like a jackass for believing him and honestly i hope he gets jail time maybe just maybe he might wake up but i doubt it he will be the next wrestler to die of an overdose probably

Rated_PG13
12-06-2010, 01:41 PM
If TNA had any fabric of sense they would have stripped the title from Hardy and made a storyline out of it, somewhat like what happened when Cena got injured in 2007 and Vince McMahon did the whole round about with Orton and HHH. They missed a great opportunity, AGAIN, to turn a negative into something positive and something that could have gotten fans excited again. But instead, they continue to put their "top title" on a guy that could end up going to jail for his drug habit.

If TNA ever wanted to prove they weren't an absolute joke, last night was the perfect time. Too bad...

jcagosto
12-06-2010, 01:42 PM
I was there last night, and he was acting kind of weird. Like constantly trying to focus his sight, his eyes seemed normal though. Any redness in his eyes could be noticed very easily due to the paint on his face.

Robstar
12-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Firstly, SG, not all drugs give you red eyes you know!

Whether Hardy was high or not, whether TNA is scrambling to cover their asses by denying is only up to speculation. I would however question his 'hectic travel schedule' - I love the way TNA can allegedly tour the middle east (has anyone heard about this tour before now and what a strange place to go) yet can't seem to branch out of Florida in the U.S. And if he was doing promotional for TNA, then what are TNA thinking asking him to do all that before a major PPV? Doesn't sound like a 'light schedule' to me!

My money is on a cover up

Bodom
12-06-2010, 02:28 PM
He was apparently at an autograph signing or had some sort of appearance in Detroit or some part of Michigan the day before Final Resolution.

People who were there say he was fine and didn't notice anything. So whatever happened, it was between Saturday night and the PPV.

So I call bullshit on the "hectic travel schedule". Im sure he wasn't the only guy back there who had a "hectic travel schedule"

miff666
12-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Their is a video of the companys middle east tour on this website it was posted a couple of weeks ago but if I was in his postion why couldnt he have done the signings in a couple of days done once the ppv view and tv tapings are done and if he was suffering from not being on drugs or taking drugs its his fault for doing them and tnas fault for making an addict the face of the company.

Allison
12-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Maybe he has the flu.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Maybe he has the flu.

If his "flu" was so bad that they were going to strip him and had a new main event planned, you don't sleep it off in a couple hours.

Rich Cranium
12-06-2010, 04:03 PM
I still go with withdrawals, hence the shaky hands.

CobraNightviper
12-06-2010, 04:11 PM
yeah they also say you sweat real bad with withdrawls so did anyone notice if he looked wet coming to the ring?

Kashdinero
12-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Having been around a lot of addicts in my life I can tell you Jeff is full of shit. Shit he probably believes as well. Excuses flow like wine at a dinner party when your trying to cover up the fact that your so fucked up your literally shaking.... "tired"?... Like he hasnt had a worse schedule in the WWE.
He won't get clean unless he wants to. The new baby in his life should be reason enough to do so.... Clearly it isn't... Clearly.

Allison
12-06-2010, 04:41 PM
If his "flu" was so bad that they were going to strip him and had a new main event planned, you don't sleep it off in a couple hours.

lol I was just teasing, coz I'm in bed sick with the flu right now.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 04:44 PM
lol I was just teasing, coz I'm in bed sick with the flu right now.

Oh damn :o

Hope you get better!

Robstar
12-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Oh damn :o

Hope you get better!

You didn't say that to Jeff!

Firebrand
12-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Having been around a lot of addicts in my life I can tell you Jeff is full of shit. Shit he probably believes as well. Excuses flow like wine at a dinner party when your trying to cover up the fact that your so fucked up your literally shaking.... "tired"?... Like he hasnt had a worse schedule in the WWE.
He won't get clean unless he wants to. The new baby in his life should be reason enough to do so.... Clearly it isn't... Clearly.

This is really just sad. They hand the guy the title on a silver platter and he screws up again. I need to start picking better favorite wrestlers. First Benoit, now this dope head.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 04:49 PM
You didn't say that to Jeff!

I know I didnt

sysop
12-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Dear Jeff,
Please get better. Until then, please stay off my TV. Give somebody more deserving (sharkboy or anyone else) the chance they never got. You've had your chances. I've written you off. Your body can't do the moves and the tweeny emo girls aren't buying tickets like they used to.

I'd rather watch Matt Morgan dance with a broom stick or try to rap or whatever SNL-esque non-wrestling crap they'll put on next. In summary, thank you for all your efforts. Now, go away. Tell your brother you'll meet him there. Drop the belt and not the soap pal-

Rich Cranium
12-06-2010, 05:05 PM
I'd rather watch Matt Morgan dance with a broom stick or try to rap or whatever SNL-esque non-wrestling crap they'll put on next.

I'd rather see Matt Morgan stutter again even though I hated it when WWE made him do it!

Rich Cranium
12-06-2010, 05:11 PM
TNA has announced they will be doing their annual physicals before the Impact tapings. I wonder who won't be partaking in this event? ;)

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 05:40 PM
TNA has announced they will be doing their annual physicals before the Impact tapings. I wonder who won't be partaking in this event? ;)

He'l take it, fail it, then go on TNA Impact hammered and/or stoned and do his usual thing.

CobraNightviper
12-06-2010, 06:38 PM
I don't really know either because i'm not a drug addict but Iv'e read alot of stuff about how addicts act and I just watched the ppv(I skipped alot of it)anyway his eyes didn't look red from what I could see.

johnadah
12-06-2010, 06:41 PM

You know damn well he had a much tougher schedule in WWE. The TNA schedule is cake compared to WWE. As was already pointed out earlier, there is no chance he suddenly went from perfectly fine at an autograph signing the day before to absolute shit the next day.

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 11:13 PM
You know damn well he had a much tougher schedule in WWE. The TNA schedule is cake compared to WWE. As was already pointed out earlier, there is no chance he suddenly went from perfectly fine at an autograph signing the day before to absolute shit the next day.

Obvious withdrawls or hes on some other drug I've never heard about(it's Hardy so you never know).

Bodom
12-06-2010, 11:17 PM
Obvious withdrawls or hes on some other drug I've never heard about(it's Hardy so you never know).

He be cranking that Totally Awesome Sweet Alabama Liquid Snake

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 11:28 PM
He be cranking that Totally Awesome Sweet Alabama Liquid Snake

Like i said I never heard of it. How do u know of it? Been talking to Hardy recently? :D

Bodom
12-06-2010, 11:29 PM
Like i said I never heard of it. How do u know of it? Been talking to Hardy recently? :D

You should watch more Metalocalpyse.

The Brown One
12-07-2010, 12:25 AM
You should watch more Metalocalpyse.

Yeah i should. It comes on Cartoon Network here for some reason

Bodom
12-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Yeah i should. It comes on Cartoon Network here for some reason

The reason is it's f'n awesome.

The Brown One
12-07-2010, 01:20 AM
The reason is it's f'n awesome.

Not exactly a kids show though is it? Broadcasting station must have been high again

Bodom
12-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Not exactly a kids show though is it? Broadcasting station must have been high again

Kids should watch it too.

Get them to stop worshiping the John Cenas.

The Brown One
12-07-2010, 01:43 AM
Kids should watch it too.

Get them to stop worshiping the John Cenas.

Damn right. Get rid of that "you can't see me" crap and get some metal into em.