PDA

View Full Version : Yes, Finally.

jhorton1215
12-05-2010, 11:11 PM
The best thing TNA has done during all of this stupidity... SHARK BOY IS BACK!

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 12:06 AM
The best thing TNA has done during all of this stupidity... SHARK BOY IS BACK!

This is the first step to bringing back the X-Division to the way it was when it was good. I can't believe I'm saying this but good job TNA.

MinistryOfDarkness
12-06-2010, 12:12 AM
This is the first step to bringing back the X-Division to the way it was when it was good. I can't believe I'm saying this but good job TNA.

Agreed 100%. When's the last time ANYONE saw Shark Boy?! SHELL YEA!

SilverGhost
12-06-2010, 12:16 AM
I wouldn't be happy about this just yet.

johnadah
12-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Agreed 100%. When's the last time ANYONE saw Shark Boy?! SHELL YEA!

Every week on Impact counting the 1-2-3 or calling for the bell after a submission.

Dameduse823
12-06-2010, 12:20 AM
Sharkboy still works at tna? Wheres he been the last three years?

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Sharkboy still works at tna? Wheres he been the last three years?

As johnadah said. Hes been a referee since he got fired dude.

MinistryOfDarkness
12-06-2010, 12:40 AM
Every week on Impact counting the 1-2-3 or calling for the bell after a submission.

I actually didn't realize he was fired. Guess I missed that episode a few years ago? Hmm. I'm mad that I didn't know that lol!

johnadah
12-06-2010, 01:10 AM
I actually didn't realize he was fired. Guess I missed that episode a few years ago? Hmm. I'm mad that I didn't know that lol!

It wasn't even a few years ago. It's been just a little over a year that he was off television. (Impact, at least. Though I'm not sure if he did any web matches for Xplosion.) I know he had been doing house shows leading up until just a few months ago. I had seen him at a couple house shows here in Texas. I guess he just took the ref job as a way of making sure that he got to continue working with the company while they had no real storyline available for him.

Tommy Thunder
12-06-2010, 02:44 AM
Better hope this wasn't just a one off appearance!!

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 06:57 AM
It wasn't even a few years ago. It's been just a little over a year that he was off television. (Impact, at least. Though I'm not sure if he did any web matches for Xplosion.) I know he had been doing house shows leading up until just a few months ago. I had seen him at a couple house shows here in Texas. I guess he just took the ref job as a way of making sure that he got to continue working with the company while they had no real storyline available for him.

You got to see TNA live? Lucky! We don't get TNA here..so i have to stream it or something weekly. And your'e able to see it live :D

Didn't even think about that. Would be a shame if it was. Hes an ok worker.

cubco
12-06-2010, 09:59 AM
I don't watch TNA, its shit. The last time I watched it was when Christian Cage was the TNA Champion.

The WWE is absolutly wank at the minute and Wrestlemania looks like it is going to be a massive fail, but it is still better than TNA.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 10:43 AM

Sharky is ok in small doses. Any more than that and it makes TNA look more low budget than it already is

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 05:43 PM
I don't watch TNA, its shit. The last time I watched it was when Christian Cage was the TNA Champion.

Those were better days for TNA.

The WWE is absolutly wank at the minute and Wrestlemania looks like it is going to be a massive fail, but it is still better than TNA.

WWE really sucked the first half of the year. I thought it would even more this half with a load of top stars gone, but it's better than it was in the 1st half.

johnadah
12-06-2010, 06:00 PM
You got to see TNA live? Lucky! We don't get TNA here..so i have to stream it or something weekly. And your'e able to see it live :D

Didn't even think about that. Would be a shame if it was. Hes an ok worker.

I've always been surprised by the fact that we get TNA and WWE live here. I live in San Angelo, TX, which is not a huge town, but there's less than 95,000 population. That's pretty stinkin' small for Texas. But WWE and TNA both really like the crowd here. We don't get a lot of events here, so people are ecstatic any time an event comes through and they really show their support. Even bands love playing here. The band Bowling for soup plays he 3 or 4 times a year. Dan Estrin (lead guitarist for Hoobastank) comes into town on a regular basis and frequents a bar called Fiddle Strings. The people that come here just love their reception. The same goes for WWE and TNA. We usually get them at least once a year. I got to hang with Bobby Lashley for a while before the show last year. But the greatest part was getting to meet and talk with Mick Foley after the show was over. TNA is really good about having their wrestlers circle the arena to sign autographs after the show, so I got a program filled with autographs from Mick Foley, Abyss, Kurt Angle, Consequences Creed, Jay Lethal, Shark Boy, Lashley, Angelina Love, Velvet Skyy, Madison Rayne, Taylor Wilde, ODB and Dafney.

CobraNightviper
12-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Knowing tna this will only be a one time thing for the sharkboy charicter but I guess we will have to wait and see I hope he stays but with Hogan,Bishoff and Russo you never can get your hopes up on anything they have to do with.

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 11:18 PM
I've always been surprised by the fact that we get TNA and WWE live here. I live in San Angelo, TX, which is not a huge town, but there's less than 95,000 population. That's pretty stinkin' small for Texas. But WWE and TNA both really like the crowd here. We don't get a lot of events here, so people are ecstatic any time an event comes through and they really show their support. Even bands love playing here. The band Bowling for soup plays he 3 or 4 times a year. Dan Estrin (lead guitarist for Hoobastank) comes into town on a regular basis and frequents a bar called Fiddle Strings. The people that come here just love their reception. The same goes for WWE and TNA. We usually get them at least once a year. I got to hang with Bobby Lashley for a while before the show last year. But the greatest part was getting to meet and talk with Mick Foley after the show was over. TNA is really good about having their wrestlers circle the arena to sign autographs after the show, so I got a program filled with autographs from Mick Foley, Abyss, Kurt Angle, Consequences Creed, Jay Lethal, Shark Boy, Lashley, Angelina Love, Velvet Skyy, Madison Rayne, Taylor Wilde, ODB and Dafney.

I live in NZ, population 4million. City I live in is called Auckland, which has 1million+ people but for some reason TNAs never come here...it's only a stones throw away from Aussie I mean come on! WWE has come here 3-4times by my account, EVER. Maybe because the arenas they hold live events in here hold like 5000 and we can't put up the huge titantrons here.

We get musical acts too...but it's those commercial crappy bands from the US-Lady gaga, 50 cent...Thank God we got U2 playing here on their 360 tour last week, that was the highlight for the country :D

Rich Cranium
12-06-2010, 11:31 PM
I live in NZ, population 4million. City I live in is called Auckland, which has 1million+ people but for some reason TNAs never come here...it's only a stones throw away from Aussie I mean come on! WWE has come here 3-4times by my account, EVER. Maybe because the arenas they hold live events in here hold like 5000 and we can't put up the huge titantrons here.

We get musical acts too...but it's those commercial crappy bands from the US-Lady gaga, 50 cent...Thank God we got U2 playing here on their 360 tour last week, that was the highlight for the country :D

Do the Bushwackers still live there?

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 11:53 PM
Do the Bushwackers still live there?

Williams isn't but Miller is. Theyr'e possible the only wrestlers from NZ to make it big in a world wrestling promotion. Umaga if you count the Islands as part of NZ :D

johnadah
12-07-2010, 03:30 AM

We don't have any space for a titan-tron either. The capacity at our arena is 5,250.

I would kill at least 18 people to see U2 live. I mostly listen to metal (Underoath, August Burns Red, Secrets of the Moon, Finntroll, etc.), but U2 is my favorite band of all time. I never have the money available every time their tour comes through Texas. It's been very upsetting.

TJHawkesybaby
12-07-2010, 07:02 AM

Just to vent was the point in this reply!!!! Get a grip!

Anywho...

Shark Boy is step 1 in the return of the true X Div... but... knowing this "regime" i very much doubt it will continue!!!

Was a good PPV mind :)!

Rich Cranium
12-08-2010, 12:35 AM
Bring back Curry Man!

RevolutionIcon
12-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Just to vent was the point in this reply!!!! Get a grip!

Anywho...

Shark Boy is step 1 in the return of the true X Div... but... knowing this "regime" i very much doubt it will continue!!!

Was a good PPV mind :)!

Yeah if you haven't watched a product in a long time, how does your opinion on the product hold any true relevence? Stay in the WWE forum, that's where your soother is.

On topic, I've only seen a small amount of SharkBoy, and I already know it is going to take some getting used to lol. I really wish TNA and WWE would throw all of their episodes online and realize that if everyone had access to their overall product whenever they wanted to, maybe 1.4 as a rating wouldn't be so difficult every week.

When you know a product, the shock moments are so much better and more people will tune in. But if you cannot catch up, you're screwed in truly knowing and feeling just what the hell is actually going on.

jhorton1215
12-08-2010, 12:56 AM
Shark Boy is TNA's Santino, only he's more of a cult icon to some people.

johnadah
12-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Shark Boy is TNA's Santino, only he's more of a cult icon to some people.

Santino (and the Cobra!) are quickly becoming a cult icon as well. We'll just have to see if he has the longevity to maintain that status.