PDA

View Full Version : Will Samoa Joe Resign?

Rassling_Fan
12-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Samoa Joe's Contract has expired. (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Samoa_Joes_Contract_With_TNA_Expires.php)

Do you think Joe would sign back to TNA? Is TNA stupid enough to not want Joe back? Do you think he's negotiating to get more money or a similar deal Eric Young has?

IrkenInvader
12-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Nope.........

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 07:30 PM
TNA isn't that stupid to let Joe go fully.

Robstar
12-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Is that resign or re-sign? Because the 2 mean opposite things!

I truly think that the time has come for Joe to roll the dice with WWE

Bodom
12-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Eh im sure he'll re sign.

He's not the first to let his contract expire so he could negotiate a better deal.

IrkenInvader
12-05-2010, 07:40 PM
I hope he gets more money and TNA goes bankrupt soon, or they fire Russo because they pay him too much.

Bodom
12-05-2010, 07:42 PM
I hope he gets more money and TNA goes bankrupt soon, or they fire Russo because they pay him too much.

There'a a better chance of Hogan being fired than Russo.

IrkenInvader
12-05-2010, 07:44 PM
There'a a better chance of Hogan being fired than Russo.

but Hogan still has some good left in him, But Russo.............

Bodom
12-05-2010, 07:45 PM
but Hogan still has some good left in him, But Russo.............

Dude. It's TNA.

IrkenInvader
12-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Dude. It's TNA.

A scientist will find a way to divide by zero before TNA does the smart thing.

Bodom
12-05-2010, 07:51 PM
A scientist will find a way to divide by zero before TNA does the smart thing.

Im pretty sure that when you divide by zero you get a russo swerve that makes sense.

IrkenInvader
12-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Im pretty sure that when you divide by zero you get a russo swerve that makes sense.

A black hole slam creates a black hole in the middle of the ring.

Bodom
12-05-2010, 07:56 PM
A black hole slam creates a black hole in the middle of the ring.

Then it turns out to be a cupcake!

RUSSO SWERVE!

IrkenInvader
12-05-2010, 07:57 PM
And Big Daddy V makes his TNA debut. Eats the cupcake and AJ styles.

Thewoodcutter
12-05-2010, 08:26 PM

No way that would be way to clever for Russo

Robstar
12-05-2010, 08:27 PM

Hey that'd be a great nickname for AJ - 'Cupcake' AJ Styles!!!

The Brown One
12-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Hey that'd be a great nickname for AJ - 'Cupcake' AJ Styles!!!

Dude hes the best wrestler of 2010 like TNA or not. I'd say hes earned it for sure.

Daniel Bryan
12-05-2010, 08:45 PM
last i heard joe has been pretty upset with TNA lately so i think he takes his chance with WWE finally

IrkenInvader
12-05-2010, 08:47 PM
last i heard joe has been pretty upset with TNA lately so i think he takes his chance with WWE finally

And do what job to new-Batista in FCW.

The Brown One
12-05-2010, 08:48 PM

I would like to see that. But Vince wouldn't allow Joe to use his X-Division style moves like he did in TNA because he'd expect fans to think that Joes a powerhouse. He would be very limited in WWE. I actually hope TNA re-signs Joe and pushes into a ME fued instead of this crap with JJ.

Daniel Bryan
12-05-2010, 08:48 PM
And do what job to new-Batista in FCW.

no he would vs cena when he is 'hired' back and will be winning till supercena turns on

Daniel Bryan
12-05-2010, 08:50 PM
I would like to see that. But Vince wouldn't allow Joe to use his X-Division style moves like he did in TNA because he'd expect fans to think that Joes a powerhouse. He would be very limited in WWE. I actually hope TNA re-signs Joe and pushes into a ME fued instead of this crap with JJ.

i would rather see how he does in WWE honestly bc im tired of seeing how TNA is using him... not saying WWE will use him right either though

Thewoodcutter
12-05-2010, 09:24 PM
I don't know if Joe could go to a pg company.I think He'd be watered down alot.

pauldwku
12-05-2010, 09:31 PM
It might be best to just go back to ROH for a few months and then return to TNA.

The Brown One
12-05-2010, 09:41 PM
i would rather see how he does in WWE honestly bc im tired of seeing how TNA is using him... not saying WWE will use him right either though

I hope he goes to a good company because hes still got many years in him left.

I don't know if Joe could go to a pg company.I think He'd be watered down alot.

No more knives XD

Robstar
12-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Dude hes the best wrestler of 2010 like TNA or not. I'd say hes earned it for sure.

Says a lot about TNA, since he's been their best for some time now. Doesn't sound like growth to me;)

Thewoodcutter
12-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Says a lot about TNA, since he's been their best for some time now. Doesn't sound like growth to me;)
Don't foget Mr Angle

JohnnyPhantom
12-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Joe would be dumb not to at least listen to any offers from the WWE.

But in the end he'll prolly end up going back with TNA and doing nothing till the end of his next contract and these rumors will be back at it again.

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 06:59 AM

Yeah but never #1 in the world(that includes WWE lol). He's been in top 10 before but never #1

Firebrand
12-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Is that resign or re-sign? Because the 2 mean opposite things!

I truly think that the time has come for Joe to roll the dice with WWE

They dont need him anymore, they have Husky Harris. Harris = WWE's version of Samoa Joe. And dont tell me thats not exactly the reason Harris is on the roster.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 10:40 AM
They dont need him anymore, they have Husky Harris. Harris = WWE's version of Samoa Joe. And dont tell me thats not exactly the reason Harris is on the roster.

Huh. I never thought of it that way......

JohnnyPhantom
12-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Well if WWE is smart they would sign Joe and heavily think of a Joe/Harris program. Some would say... "Oh thats stupid.. they are the same type of wrestler" and to that i say... exactly! Two faster big men who dont exactly meet WWE definition of a "Superstar" and watch them put on some great matches displaying there solid skills. Not to mention a way to get a young star over with all the attention that people would give Joe, should he sign up north.

Daniel Bryan
12-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Well if WWE is smart they would sign Joe and heavily think of a Joe/Harris program. Some would say... "Oh thats stupid.. they are the same type of wrestler" and to that i say... exactly! Two faster big men who dont exactly meet WWE definition of a "Superstar" and watch them put on some great matches displaying there solid skills. Not to mention a way to get a young star over with all the attention that people would give Joe, should he sign up north.

that sounds like a great idea to me

Rassling_Fan
12-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Looks like Joe did sign something. The question remains what it was.

Rich Cranium
12-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Looks like Joe did sign something. The question remains what it was.

Either a long term contract or something temporary. I would have done the same because he realizes WWE would take him but probably abuse his talent or make him just stand in with a tag team partner and get no ring time just like Gail Kim!

tysteelman
12-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Joe would be on the level of Umaga in WWE. And by that I mean a samoan that dies after getting released. I kid. But he would be a mid carder who wins the US or IC title only. Maybe hell get put in a few main events but he will never win the title.

JohnnyPhantom
12-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Joe would be on the level of Umaga in WWE. And by that I mean a samoan that dies after getting released. I kid. But he would be a mid carder who wins the US or IC title only. Maybe hell get put in a few main events but he will never win the title.

Haha i would rather win the US/IC title than sit at the bottom of the ladder in TNA.

Bodom
12-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Haha i would rather win the US/IC title than sit at the bottom of the ladder in TNA.

NXT as Joemaga would be a step up.

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 05:59 PM
NXT as Joemaga would be a step up.

Season 5 :D