PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania 27: Stealing The Show (Part 2)

xv2010lx
12-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Based on the feedback, I would recall some matches and change others. I concluded to this:
Wrestlemania 27 (Card):

*(WWE World Heavyweight Championship)
(C)John Cena vs. (C)Randy Orton

*(The match that will steal the show!)
John Morrison vs. Chris Jericho

*(Interpromotional Match: (Streak on the line: 19-0 or 18-1))
The Undertaker vs. Sheamus

*(Current Co-Divas Champions vs. Former Women’s Champions)
(C)Laycool vs. Lita and Trish Stratus

*(Interpromotional Match: Fall Counts Anywhere (Best 2-3 by: Pinfall or Submmission)-The match that will steal the show!)
Dolph Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan

*(Evolution)The former leader of the biggest stable in WWE vs. (The Nexus)The leader of the biggest current stable in WWE
Triple H vs. Wade Barret

*(Interpromotional Match-Face of RAW vs. Face of Smackdown!)
Edge vs. The Miz

*(Christian seeks revenge.)
Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian

*(Money in the Bank)-Kofi Kingston would win this match.
Kofi Kingston, Ezekiel Jackson, Evan Bourne , Goldust, Ted Dibiase, Drew McIntyre ,Big Show, R-Truth, Zack Ryder, Kane

*(CM Punk’s Wrestlemania Challenge for the U.S Championship)-Can Tyson Kidd prove he is Main Event material?
(C)CM Punk vs. Tyson Kidd

*(Street Fight)-Rivalry
Rey Mysterio vs. “Dashing” Cody Rhodes

*(Tag Team Championship)
(C)Justin Gabriel and (C)Heath Slater vs. Santino Marella and Vladimir Koslov

*(Intercontinental Championship Match)
(C)Jack Swagger Vs. Kaval

.....So what do you guys think? I think Dolph and Bryan can cost each other the titles to face each other at Mania. Kaval and Kidd can have great matches. Santino and Koslov are popular and should be used better. Kofi Kingston should win Money in the Bank. Christian's return to defeat Del Rio in a great match. Cody Rhodes needs a push, what better way to have a great match w/Rey Mysterio. The Miz needs to face Edge for his legacy to grow. Hopefully it's not impossible to sign Lita and Trish for a one time deal, so long as they win. John Morrison vs Chris Jericho can be the show stealer along with Daniel Bryan Vs. Dolph Ziggler. Cena Vs. Orton b/c they are simply the most popular. Hopefully this is the end of the two headlining Wrestlemania's for the big title. Sheamus is getting better and it would be great for him to face the Undertaker. Wade Barret should face Triple H as I think the story would be interesting. Not too sure if the match would be good. So again, what do you guys think? Comment below:

The Brown One
12-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Very good post. I like the idea of 3 interpromotional matches at a WM since its like Bragging Rights, and if it takes place at WM, then wrestlers can "brag" about their brand being superior more than just that 1 week after Bragging Rights.

The Current Co-Divas Champions vs. Former Women’s Champions match would be a stretch since Trish and Lita haven't wrestled in years, and may not want to appear at WM due to Lita touring with her band Luchagores and Trish with her yoga studio thing. If it did happen it would give us back a taste of what real women's wrestling is(assuming Lita and Trish can still go).

CMhuw24
12-05-2010, 09:07 PM
I like the Ziggler/Bryan match aswell as Y2J/Morrison.
And just for the entertainment Cena vs Orton would be pretty good.

cubco
12-06-2010, 09:55 AM
you said that Morrison vs Jericho would steal the show and also said that Dolph vs Bryan would steal the show. Only one of the matches can steal the show, not both.

Jericho WONT return until AFTER mania

Rich Cranium
12-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Jericho WONT return until AFTER mania

How do you know this? What this in news reports or something I missed?

Bodom
12-06-2010, 11:10 AM
How do you know this? What this in news reports or something I missed?

Yeah we're all having fun with it, but can't say he WONT. You have no more information than we do.

xv2010lx
12-06-2010, 08:27 PM
I respectfully disagree. I'll use Wrestlemania 19 as an example. People have mixed opinions on what match stole the show. People argue in between The Rock Vs. Stone Cold, Chris Jericho Vs. Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle Vs. Brock Lesnar, and even Hulk Hogan Vs. Vince Mc Mahon! Seriously, more than one match can steal the show. In my opinion these matches stole the show at Mania. Again, it's my opinion. I really think this Wrestlemania has potential if the creative team sets it up properly. Lets hope they give the superstars and fans what they deserve.

CMhuw24
12-07-2010, 12:37 AM
I respectfully disagree. I'll use Wrestlemania 19 as an example. People have mixed opinions on what match stole the show. People argue in between The Rock Vs. Stone Cold, Chris Jericho Vs. Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle Vs. Brock Lesnar, and even Hulk Hogan Vs. Vince Mc Mahon! Seriously, more than one match can steal the show. In my opinion these matches stole the show at Mania. Again, it's my opinion. I really think this Wrestlemania has potential if the creative team sets it up properly. Lets hope they give the superstars and fans what they deserve.

Youu have a solid point but it has been ages since we've seen a decent PPV with more than just one match stealing the show.

xv2010lx
12-07-2010, 10:14 PM
We can only hope.lol This year's Mania has potential.