PDA

View Full Version : TNA seeks YOUR Advice for 'Final Resolution' - What If?

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 03:53 PM
If TNA were to call you for any advice or tips for tonight's Final Resolution PPV, what would you offer and how would it benefit the PPV?

wallyman
12-05-2010, 04:09 PM
If TNA were to call you for any advice or tips for tonight's Final Resolution PPV, what would you offer and how would it benefit the PPV?

clean finishes :)

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 04:12 PM

My question.....WAS RUSSO HIGH WHEN HE MADE THE SHARK TANK OVER THE RING MATCH? WHAT IS HIS FETISH ON HANGING THINGS?

Fire Russo.

thejman93
12-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Have Morgan win the title 'cause Jeff might be getting buttfucked in prison in a few days... MCMG and Beer Money need to restart their rivalry so have them win the tag matches. Get the X division title off of Robbie E immediatley.

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 04:23 PM
My question.....WAS RUSSO HIGH WHEN HE MADE THE SHARK TANK OVER THE RING MATCH? WHAT IS HIS FETISH ON HANGING THINGS?

Fire Russo.

Maybe Russo thinks he is David Copperfield with the suspension tricks! I want to see him make HIMSELF disappear!

MinistryOfDarkness
12-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Robbie E needs to lose the X-Division title IMMEDIATELY. Jay Lethal should win, and needs to feud with someone like Kazarian or Amazing Red. Let's kick start the X-Division TNA! Oh, and take the title off of Jeff Hardy.

MinistryOfDarkness
12-05-2010, 04:36 PM
And debut Shelton Benjamin after the X-Division title match and start a feud between him and Jay Lethal. That would be money.

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Robbie E needs to lose the X-Division title IMMEDIATELY. Jay Lethal should win, and needs to feud with someone like Kazarian or Amazing Red. Let's kick start the X-Division TNA! Oh, and take the title off of Jeff Hardy.

Your giving TNA WAY TOO much expectations.

IrkenInvader
12-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Hang up and watch an interesting show.

MinistryOfDarkness
12-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Your giving TNA WAY TOO much expectations.

Very true, but hey, miracles can happen! David Arquette DID win the WCW title! LOL

Bodom
12-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Id tell them to cancel the show

The Brown One
12-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Very true, but hey, miracles can happen! David Arquette DID win the WCW title! LOL

That was the worst decision that Russo has ever made!

And debut Shelton Benjamin after the X-Division title match and start a feud between him and Jay Lethal. That would be money.

I would pay to see this. Beats watching Robbie E fist pump his way into a crappy looking RKO.

alexrules01
12-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Play a slideshow of Chris Jericho for however long the PPV is. THAT would be an awesome PPV

Bodom
12-05-2010, 06:22 PM

This. A million times this.

I'll mark out like a school girl does for Justin Bieber.

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 06:28 PM

Lol xD

I'll call it anything but a miracle.

MinistryOfDarkness
12-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Lol xD

I'll call it anything but a miracle.

Very true. Sadly, all those years ago, I actually watched that match unfold. I remember telling my buddy that WCW was over right then and there. And Ready To Rumble sucked! Horrible way to promote a movie haha.

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Very true. Sadly, all those years ago, I actually watched that match unfold. I remember telling my buddy that WCW was over right then and there. And Ready To Rumble sucked! Horrible way to promote a movie haha.

I would call it a Russo BrainFart.

thejman93
12-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Id tell them to cancel the show

Don't worry, that'll come soon enough

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-05-2010, 06:54 PM
TNA is so messed up right now that I don't even know where to start! xD

But the main thing I was upset about was the death of the most promising division, The X-Division. I can't even remember the last time I watched an Ultimate-X Match.

IrkenInvader
12-05-2010, 06:55 PM
I would call it a Russo BrainFart.

God Damn Russo must smell horrible, because Russo BrainFarts in every match he writes.

MinistryOfDarkness
12-05-2010, 07:01 PM
TNA really is dropping the ball HORRIBLY with the X-Division. Jay Lethal, Amazing Red, Kazarian, Shannon Moore, Douglas Williams, Brian Kendrick, these guys should be constantly around the title picture. Instead, Shannon Moore is with Jesse Neal in Ink Inc., Kazarian is apart of Fortune (which I don't mind, but damn), Brian Kendrick is hanging out with guys that shouldn't even still be around in EV2.0, and Douglas Williams will be fighting Fortune/Immortal for probably the next 3-4 months. Hell maybe swing Samoa Joe back into the mix in the X-Division, and why not Pope? He's not ready to be in the elite of TNA heavyweights just yet. Oh, and by the way, Dixie Carter, if you read this, fire Robbie E. And Cookie. Please?

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 07:01 PM
God Damn Russo must smell horrible, because Russo BrainFarts in every match he writes.

He brainfarts alright but we always see the shit when we tune in TNA.....

nrb6304
12-05-2010, 07:06 PM
ouch guys so much hate for TNA so much hate for TNA. lol. I guess not hate has much as lost hope.

WHAT I WOULD DO:

I'd give Beer Money and Ink Ink more then 10 minutes
I'd give MCMG and GenMe more then 20 minutes
Samoa Joe would just DOMINATE JJ and after the match right as JJ is going for the guitar shot Kurt Angle would come in for the save and beat the hell out JJ ONLY TO GET CHOKED OUT BY JOE!
AJ Styles and Douglas Williams would get about the same length of time as MCMG/GenMe
Jeff Hardy would beat Matt Morgan due to an Anderson swerve only for Anderson to double swerve on Hardy and then steal the TNA World Title (which IDGAF what anybody says I like Hardy's version) The explanation of Anderson double swerve being that...HE'S AN ASSHOLE! He wants the TNA World Title, and if he can't have it....nobody can. Screw Immortal and everybody else's line in the sand Anderson is his own man.

As for the Angle/Joe/JJ thing, it would basically be the same thing, Joe isn't part of the team, Joe has NEEVER been a team player. And he doesn't need Angle for help. Dixie reinstates Angle. Angle and Jarrett have a match. Then a triple threat match with Joe, and then we rekindle Joe/Angle fued (IMO Joe was Angle's second best match up)

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 07:09 PM
ouch guys so much hate for TNA so much hate for TNA. lol. I guess not hate has much as lost hope.

WHAT I WOULD DO:

Samoa Joe would just DOMINATE JJ and after the match right as JJ is going for the guitar shot Kurt Angle would come in for the save and beat the hell out JJ ONLY TO GET CHOKED OUT BY JOE!
AJ Styles and Douglas Williams would get about the same length of time as MCMG/GenMe
Jeff Hardy would beat Matt Morgan due to an Anderson swerve only for Anderson to double swerve on Hardy and then steal the TNA World Title (which IDGAF what anybody says I like Hardy's version) The explanation of Anderson double swerve being that...HE'S AN ASSHOLE! He wants the TNA World Title, and if he can't have it....nobody can. Screw Immortal and everybody else's line in the sand Anderson is his own man.

As for the Angle/Joe/JJ thing, it would basically be the same thing, Joe isn't part of the team, Joe has NEEVER been a team player. And he doesn't need Angle for help. Dixie reinstates Angle. Angle and Jarrett have a match. Then a triple threat match with Joe, and then we rekindle Joe/Angle fued (IMO Joe was Angle's second best match up)

I don't hate TNA. I just hate its creative team.

MinistryOfDarkness
12-05-2010, 07:09 PM
The Anderson double swerve and "I'm an asshole" explanation would be money, I'd be okay with that. I think Morgan is ready to be champ, but this feud was obviously rushed due to Anderson's concussion. But oh well, I've thought Morgan's been ready for the big time for the last year.

MinistryOfDarkness
12-05-2010, 07:11 PM

Well said. I've been a TNA fan since the Asylum, their progress is just being stalled right now by horrible creative decisions, that and the fact the Bischoff and Hogan are around.

Bodom
12-05-2010, 07:35 PM

WHAT I WOULD DO:

Far from hate. Just frustration with a good company with tons of potential that just pisses it away.

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 07:37 PM

This idea with this thread is to "pretend you received a phone call" from TNA and to advise them on the PPV. Forget you hate it's creative and just answer as if you are the Creative Director!

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Well said. I've been a TNA fan since the Asylum, their progress is just being stalled right now by horrible creative decisions, that and the fact the Bischoff and Hogan are around.

I thank that you are a TNA fan WITH common sense!(No disrespect) I have just been astonished that TNA fans now find this whole thing with Immortal is the GREATEST thing for TNA. In reality....its a step backwards and staring WCW's grave.

The Brown One
12-05-2010, 08:24 PM

WHAT I WOULD DO:

This would be so much better than the Immortal crap. I reckon Angles feud with Samoa Joe was only second to the 1 with AJ so it would be awesum to see them go at it again.

johnadah
12-05-2010, 08:44 PM

I think I need to change my pants after just thinking about that. If TNA let Lethal actually wrestle the way that he is capable of, rather than the toned down crap they make him do now, that match would be amazing.