PDA

View Full Version : King of the ring vs king of kings

CRACKA JAY
12-05-2010, 02:24 PM
I dont know about all of you guys but its quite clear to me why sheamus won KOTR. Setting up the return for HHH and setting up the grudge match between the KOTR and the King of Kings. The only thing is I hope its not at WM27. Theyve been there done that and Im a HHH fan so I want to see him return asap. Thoughts????

Thewoodcutter
12-05-2010, 03:08 PM
There needs to be a nice long feud between the two so Tripps doesn't bury The Miz right away.

MinistryOfDarkness
12-05-2010, 04:42 PM
I can see a return soon culminating at the Rumble maybe? Maybe earlier. Who knows. I agree he can't bury Miz right away, that would just prove Miz would be the transitional champ for when Triple H returns. I like both guys, I'd rather see Triple H feud with Sheamus til Rumble then maybe feud with Barrett through WM27? Who knows what route WWE will go.

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Let Triple H feud with Sheamus for a while before he heads towards Miz! That is ALL!

Robstar
12-05-2010, 05:18 PM
I want to see Haitch come back, win the Rumble, challenge Miz at WM27 and lose. All hail The Miz because he's AAAAWWWWEEEESSSOOOOOOOOMMMEE!!!

Vickie G is a goddess

cubco
12-05-2010, 05:45 PM
HHH returns at Rumble, but doesn't win it, but he eliminates Sheamus in the process.

At EC, Sheamus becomes Champion lastly beating HHH

Wrestlemania - Sheamus vs HHH WWE Title Match

The Brown One
12-05-2010, 05:54 PM
HHH returns at Rumble, but doesn't win it, but he eliminates Sheamus in the process.

At EC, Sheamus becomes Champion lastly beating HHH

Wrestlemania - Sheamus vs HHH WWE Title Match

I want younger wrestlers who haven't held the belt yet to have a match for it at WM27 to put them in the ME scene and stay there. But theres a big possibility that this match would happen, for the SECOND time nonetheless..

johnadah
12-05-2010, 07:44 PM
I want to see Haitch come back, win the Rumble, challenge Miz at WM27 and lose. All hail The Miz because he's AAAAWWWWEEEESSSOOOOOOOOMMMEE!!!

Vickie G is a goddess

Although I can't imagine that would actually happen, it would be great because it would cement Miz as a legitimate champion.

Robstar
12-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Although I can't imagine that would actually happen, it would be great because it would cement Miz as a legitimate champion.

That was my reasoning. Losing to Miz isn't going to hurt Hunter, especially if it's a screwjob

Bodom
12-05-2010, 07:57 PM

Vickie G is a goddess

I knew there was a reason I liked you

CRACKA JAY
12-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Miz + Champion = Genius!!

Bodom
12-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Miz + Champion = Genius!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^