PDA

View Full Version : ? Happens to TNA Title if JEff Goes to Jail?

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 12:31 PM
So many questions! Do they have a tournament? Do they create another belt? Do they hire Matt and keep the belt in the family? If Matt is champ do they go from a purple transformers style belt to a Grape fruit of the looms type style?
Some of these questions are just for fun but what are your thoughts?

Bodom
12-05-2010, 12:33 PM
I think he's going to keep so he can exchange it for a pack of menthols

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 12:36 PM

True, perhaps it was designed with detachable homemade shanks

Bodom
12-05-2010, 12:48 PM

Can only hope so.

2bluntsup
12-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Who cares the Heavyweight divison in TNA is like the Divas division in the WWE....yea that bad

Rassling_Fan
12-05-2010, 12:59 PM
If TNA was smart, which I am giving them the benefit of the doubt, they'll take off the belt from Jeff before the court date.

Bodom
12-05-2010, 01:08 PM
My gut says Russo Swerve. If such doesn't happen, I'll watch Impact on Thrusday.

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 01:12 PM
A tournament would happen if Jeff does go to jail.

Necroyeti
12-05-2010, 01:13 PM

Come on guys, don't be ridiculous.

It's not like any self-respecting warden would actually allow that monstrosity of a belt inside his prison.

Bodom
12-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Come on guys, don't be ridiculous.

It's not like any self-respecting warden would actually allow that monstrosity of a belt inside his prison.

You're right.

Guess Jeff is gonna have to "smuggle" it in.

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 01:22 PM
You're right.

Guess Jeff is gonna have to "smuggle" it in.

Thats.....thats alot of lube dude....

Necroyeti
12-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Yeah, that would NOT fit easily into yer descending colon!

jethro
12-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Either he'll drop the title to Matt Morgan,Anderson,Angle or Joe or as someone mention in previous post,a tournament.

Bodom
12-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Thats.....thats alot of lube dude....

Yeah, that would NOT fit easily into yer descending colon!

If Cartman can shove Disney World up his ass, Jeff can put that title up his.

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 01:44 PM
If Cartman can shove Disney World up his ass, Jeff can put that title up his.

lol.........

Robstar
12-05-2010, 01:48 PM
He could always get Mr.Slave to smuggle it in for him.....I mean his brother, Matt. All that talking through his ass should have loosened it up by now

teacher_on_da_rampage!
12-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Who cares the Heavyweight divison in TNA is like the Divas division in the WWE....yea that bad

The thing i cant comprehend is that when jeff became champion at WWE no1 gave a shit. everyone said he deserved it and now alot of ppl are sayin he dunt deserve it and are takin the piss. wat the hell man.
Same thing about christian, same thing about any other EX wwe star.

Bodom
12-05-2010, 02:25 PM
The thing i cant comprehend is that when jeff became champion at WWE no1 gave a shit. everyone said he deserved it and now alot of ppl are sayin he dunt deserve it and are takin the piss. wat the hell man.

Eh. You're always going to get people complaining.

For what its worth, some reputable wrestling sites have been saying good things about it. Most of the complaints just stem from this Immortal crap.

johnadah
12-05-2010, 02:28 PM
I don't expect Jeff to lose the belt. Anderson will screw Morgan over and then talk about how it was supposed to be his title shot. He'll say that he deserves to be the one to take the belt off of Hardy, rather than anyone else. As far as Jeff going to jail, I'm sure that, like most athletes and celebrities, the judge will give him a certain amount of days to report to jail. That will at least allow TNA to right him out of the storyline if it turns out that he does have to go to jail.

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 02:31 PM

Actually at that time he did deserve it since he was getting a push and he did beat HHH to get the WWE championship. Just this way in TNA.....his heel turn made it look like he didn't deserve it. Since "They" came out with their plan and Jeff Hardy being TNA champ was part of that......

Christian wouldn't fit since he hasn't been pushed for the main even in the WWE(Dammit Vince) I still believe that WWE is reluctant to push Christain.....

But yeah.....as Bodom said.....People will complain.

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 02:35 PM

I don't know what the expression "Takin the piss" means unless that is an IPITS joke but what I cannot comprehend is that TNA selects him to be their champ knowing the possibility of him going to the can and the fact that he has lost his "Edge" that he once had due to injuries, drugs, whatever.

johnadah
12-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Actually at that time he did deserve it since he was getting a push and he did beat HHH to get the WWE championship. Just this way in TNA.....his heel turn made it look like he didn't deserve it. Since "They" came out with their plan and Jeff Hardy being TNA champ was part of that......

Christian wouldn't fit since he hasn't been pushed for the main even in the WWE(Dammit Vince) I still believe that WWE is reluctant to push Christain.....

But yeah.....as Bodom said.....People will complain.

At least TNA gave us all the privilege of acknowledging Christian as a World Champion. It's a shame Vince doesn't see how good that would be for his company.

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 02:39 PM
At least TNA gave us all the privilege of acknowledging Christian as a World Champion. It's a shame Vince doesn't see how good that would be for his company.

How cool would that be for Christian to win the Royal Rumble and headline WM27 or is it just a pipe dream?

johnadah
12-05-2010, 02:43 PM
How cool would that be for Christian to win the Royal Rumble and headline WM27 or is it just a pipe dream?

Unfortunately, it is probably just a pipe dream. I'm surprised Vince even let Christian have the ECW Title (although the belt pretty much meant nothing). I'm sure we would all love to see it, but I don't see it happening while Vince still has a say.

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 02:47 PM

Pipe dream.

BUT it is possible since WWE is running out of stars.

wallyman
12-05-2010, 04:17 PM
So many questions! Do they have a tournament? Do they create another belt? Do they hire Matt and keep the belt in the family? If Matt is champ do they go from a purple transformers style belt to a Grape fruit of the looms type style?
Some of these questions are just for fun but what are your thoughts?

all i can say is i doubt hes going to jail now...seriously lets b honest the man has money and people witn money dont go to jail...i think tna knows jeff wont go to jail bcuz he wont...they know something we dont..

MinistryOfDarkness
12-05-2010, 04:50 PM
If Jeff Hardy manages to avoid prison, he'll have a very lenghty title run, I can see them trying to hype up Hardy as to how Hogan held the title for so long in WCW right after the rise of the nWo angle. If however he does get sentenced, we'll see title runs from Matt Morgan, AJ Styles and quite possibly Abyss soon, I could just see the title switching quite a few times right away after the sentence.

Robstar
12-05-2010, 05:11 PM
I don't know what the expression "Takin the piss" means unless that is an IPITS joke but what I cannot comprehend is that TNA selects him to be their champ knowing the possibility of him going to the can and the fact that he has lost his "Edge" that he once had due to injuries, drugs, whatever.

Taking the piss means having a lend of, pulling your leg or generally just having you on.

Why haven't they put the belt on Samoa Joe? He should hold it. The reason he's not is that he's more than likely not playing the politiking games of BiscHogan Inc, while Jeff is more than happy to.
Besides, Jeff spent years giving to WWE, so it was nice to see them reward him with the big belt - as with everything in TNA these days, randoms are just rocking up and claiming a spot at the top straight away. Don't think that is not a huge factor in contract negotiations either. It's greed.
Look at Jericho's return to WWE. He came back, challenged for the big belt and lost and went to work helping put people over while still maintaining all his class and integrity. He settled for IC and Tag champ runs - sure he won the WHC twice but held them for only around 1 month, dropping the belt on one occasion to Jack Swagger - which only indicates to me how someone like Jericho is more than willing to give back to a business he obviously loves.
A far cry from your Rob Van Dam's and Jeff Hardy's; the former who hadn't agreed to anything long term, yet Dixie (with BiscHogan Inc) obviously fell over themselves in promising to put their big belt on if only he would sign and Hardy who for crying out loud may or may not be with the company long at all if he can't weasel out of the crime he's so obviously guilty of

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Taking the piss means having a lend of, pulling your leg or generally just having you on.

Thanks, its awesome that so many people around the world join on these forums and we can teach each other a thing or two about our cultures.

Bodom
12-05-2010, 05:36 PM
all i can say is i doubt hes going to jail now...seriously lets b honest the man has money and people witn money dont go to jail...i think tna knows jeff wont go to jail bcuz he wont...they know something we dont..

People with money dont go to jail?

Ask Paris Hilton and Martha Stewart.

CobraNightviper
12-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Yeah and they could buy and sell Meff Hardy

The Brown One
12-05-2010, 05:51 PM
People with money dont go to jail?

Ask Paris Hilton and Martha Stewart.

They used their moolah to get out :D

Bodom
12-05-2010, 05:54 PM
They used their moolah to get out :D

But they still go.

Rassling_Fan
12-05-2010, 07:13 PM
I don't recall Martha or Paris being jailed for being a drug mule. One is insider trading and the other is drunk driving. Guess which is which.

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 07:15 PM

People with money DO AND CAN go to jail.

IrkenInvader
12-05-2010, 07:17 PM
What happens? Easy Russo has a 'brilliant' idea, and puts the title on a mystery man. who can't wrestle until January.

Matt Hardy! Dun Dun DUUUUNNNNNNNNNN

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 07:20 PM
What happens? Easy Russo has a 'brilliant' idea, and puts the title on a mystery man. who can't wrestle until January.

Brainfart by Russo.

The Brown One
12-05-2010, 08:37 PM

Thats like a created storyline in a SD vs Raw game XD

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Thats like a created storyline in a SD vs Raw game XD

So does TNA design a Fruit of the Loom Grape belt for Matt?

The Brown One
12-15-2010, 12:01 AM
So does TNA design a Fruit of the Loom Grape belt for Matt?

Well they already created a belt with Jeffs face on it. So why not?

SilverGhost
12-15-2010, 12:28 AM
Well they already created a belt with Jeffs face on it. So why not?

Another 18k down the shitter....

Rich Cranium
12-15-2010, 12:32 AM
Hey, didnt you hear Jeff Hardy is busting his ass to help TNA? If not, here is what Jeff tweeted:

"AllThaTalkAboutLastSunday.... forThoseOfYouThatBelievedThoseWords... FUCKYOU!!!!SoWrong...SoWrong!!!!!I'm bustingMyAss2 helpTNA... Period!!"

"Can't StressEnough... ifYouBelievedThoseWords... FUCKYOU!!!!!"

The Brown One
12-15-2010, 04:11 AM
Hey, didnt you hear Jeff Hardy is busting his ass to help TNA? If not, here is what Jeff tweeted:

"AllThaTalkAboutLastSunday.... forThoseOfYouThatBelievedThoseWords... FUCKYOU!!!!SoWrong...SoWrong!!!!!I'm bustingMyAss2 helpTNA... Period!!"

"Can't StressEnough... ifYouBelievedThoseWords... FUCKYOU!!!!!"

Lol this news came out today. Guess what? If he can make up shit than so can I. I have it on good authority that Jeff Hardy was stoned when he made that statement. The only difference is, I'm right :D

Kashdinero
12-15-2010, 04:36 AM
Lol this news came out today. Guess what? If he can make up shit than so can I. I have it on good authority that Jeff Hardy was stoned when he made that statement. The only difference is, I'm right :D

I'm stoned as I read this and I agree.... I think lol

Bodom
12-15-2010, 10:10 AM
We need to pass a law that prohibits any of the Hardys from the internet

Splattered-Dreams
12-15-2010, 12:11 PM
I'm stoned as I read this and I agree.... I think lol

The guy's so stoned he forgot about his space bar.

Splattered-Dreams
12-15-2010, 12:12 PM

For the good of mankind

Kashdinero
12-15-2010, 03:26 PM
The guy's so stoned he forgot about his space bar.

I'veNeverBeenThatStoned!!....WaitAMinuteMaybeIHave LOL!

SilverGhost
12-15-2010, 05:49 PM

-presses "Like" button-

Rich Cranium
12-15-2010, 06:01 PM

Do you really think that will stop the Hardy's?

Bodom
12-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Do you really think that will stop the Hardy's?

Do you really think they're smart enough to work around it?

Rich Cranium
12-15-2010, 06:32 PM
Do you really think they're smart enough to work around it?

IDK, but I found this vid of them trying:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aKpyosqdns&feature=related

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-15-2010, 06:37 PM

Nice one!

YouWereDeadOnWithThisVideo.

Splattered-Dreams
12-16-2010, 09:51 AM

Hahaha, Matt would still claim to be the most interactive wrestler. "I was the FIRST! wrestler to be banned from the internet!, that makes me controversial and EXTREME! Subscribe to my yootoob channel"

RevolutionIcon
12-16-2010, 12:39 PM
I wonder if Hardy was ever smart enough to run ads on any of his videos to make money before someone flushes the handle on his career? I hope they stay a float because something entertains me about these guys still.

Only seen a couple online videos, and yes, they are annoying though. Reminds me of the drunk friends in high school you ditch when you grow up, except the Hardy's have a paycheque.

Is it just me, or do people from North Carolina all end up annoying at some point? Must be that 3 cents short of being Texas accent.

Somebody tattoo KKK on Hardy's neck, then we'll see some real hatred for the AntiChrist, at the Harlem Special For Black History Month.

Ratings!

Wicked.

Rich Cranium
12-16-2010, 12:41 PM
Hahaha, Matt would still claim to be the most interactive wrestler. "I was the FIRST! wrestler to be banned from the internet!, that makes me controversial and EXTREME! Subscribe to my yootoob channel"

Subscribe now and I will send you GRAPES and remember that's GRAPES - all caps! If they arrive spoiled, remember, I was the FIRST to send sour grapes!

Necroyeti
12-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Typical Apple product.

Allison
12-18-2010, 06:04 AM
I kept this belt..... up my ass , for SEVEN YEARS!...."

The Brown One
12-18-2010, 06:36 AM
I wonder if Hardy was ever smart enough to run ads on any of his videos to make money before someone flushes the handle on his career? I hope they stay a float because something entertains me about these guys still.

Only seen a couple online videos, and yes, they are annoying though. Reminds me of the drunk friends in high school you ditch when you grow up, except the Hardy's have a paycheque.

Is it just me, or do people from North Carolina all end up annoying at some point? Must be that 3 cents short of being Texas accent.

Somebody tattoo KKK on Hardy's neck, then we'll see some real hatred for the AntiChrist, at the Harlem Special For Black History Month.

Ratings!

Wicked.

Thats ratings in an extremely NEGATIVE way. I'd murder him

sysop
12-19-2010, 08:55 PM
I kept this belt..... up my ass , for SEVEN YEARS!...."

1. That explains why it looks like it does
2. Jeff's kid will absolutely love the heirloom once the smell goes away
3. That must have been painful during those spot fest TLC matches
4. What's been in Matt's ass, it's clearly something, I'm guessing an IC belt?
5. Hence the need to use drugs

:)

RevolutionIcon
12-20-2010, 04:11 AM
Thats ratings in an extremely NEGATIVE way. I'd murder him

Yeah upon reading my post a second time I have no idea why I typed that.

Iron Ape
12-20-2010, 04:38 PM
If TNA were as hardcore as they and their fan base would have you think, Jeff would defend the title on the inside. I'm sure Russo's not above building a "Who dropped the soap?" feud. Shit, Immortal vs Cell Block D in a carton-of-Newports-on-a-pole match would be epic, too.

Bodom
12-27-2010, 10:11 AM
http://fayobserver.com/articles/2010/12/26/1058055

IrkenInvader
12-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Well I guess he thinks jail will scare him off of the drugs.

RevolutionIcon
12-27-2010, 03:33 PM
Well I guess he thinks jail will scare him off of the drugs.

It will either scare him off the drugs, weed him off from not being available to him. But most likely because he's got money and fame, he'll have just as much access to what he uses and more on the inside of prison. Been there done that, drugs are easy to get in prison, especially when you"re as cute as Hardy.

SilverGhost
12-27-2010, 03:50 PM
If TNA were as hardcore as they and their fan base would have you think, Jeff would defend the title on the inside. I'm sure Russo's not above building a "Who dropped the soap?" feud. Shit, Immortal vs Cell Block D in a carton-of-Newports-on-a-pole match would be epic, too.

I lol'ed at this.

Iron Ape
12-27-2010, 04:01 PM
I lol'ed at this.

Go ahead and admit it: you want to see that match. I know I do. ;)

Raiyne
12-27-2010, 05:10 PM
Well....I believe the title will be on another ex-WWE star.....maybe a storyline with Matt Hardy or something to keep ratings where they are.

The Brown One
12-28-2010, 07:02 AM
Well....I believe the title will be on another ex-WWE star.....maybe a storyline with Matt Hardy or something to keep ratings where they are.

And Matt would have not even deserved it. I remember a time where only the top TNA wrestlers, who wer'e TNA originals, or legends in the biz, won the TNA world title, such as AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Sting and Kurt Angle, just to name a few. Now theyr'e putting the strap on many ex-WWE wrestlers, which isn't new, but the belt is being given to those who have barely been in the company, and don't deserve it.