PDA

View Full Version : WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2012

macstar77
12-05-2010, 08:59 AM
I was just wondering what everyone would like to have in SVR12 next year?

Couple of things I would like to see in the new SVR next year are:

Title Matchs in Exibition Mode.
GM Mode.
More new match types (Casket Match, Special Ref Match or Enforcer, Lumberjack/Lumberjill Match).
Create your own Championship Entrance.
Possibly bring back the Create a Championship.
More interactive titantron during matchs, like on a last man standing match i would like to try and set the fireworks off on somebody like what Orton tried on Cena.

And finally I would like to see the GM Stand on the Raw Arena, just for the hell of it!

The Brown One
12-06-2010, 11:37 PM

GM Mode.
More new match types (Casket Match, Special Ref Match or Enforcer, Lumberjack/Lumberjill Match).
More interactive titantron during matchs, like on a last man standing match i would like to try and set the fireworks off on somebody like what Orton tried on Cena.

And finally I would like to see the GM Stand on the Raw Arena, just for the hell of it!

I like the last idea. Would like to see a create an arena/set mode where you can customise everything. Trons, mini-trons, ring, announce table etc. It would be your arena.

SaberToothTigerz
12-07-2010, 01:36 PM
create a tron
create a championship
more clothing and hair options to ur caws
more options for create a storyline mode
create a road to wrestlemania mode where u make it and u have to play it later on
create a mat grapple finisher ( seriously they need to add it we have front grapple, turnbuckle, top rope diving but no ground mat? bullshit i wanna make hogan's leg drop!!!)
on created wrestlers add a pre match animation when it says "tonight superstar vs superstar on raw" for example and they move we should select how they move there.
more pyro options on create a entrance
bring back gm mode
make the game be able to whitstand 8 wrestlers at the same time in the ring
fix the blurry letters glitch on create a sign option
make girls able to fight guys again
the background musics should be more bcuz it gets alot repetitive to listen to gallow's, archer's, miz's, drew's, cody's, jericho's and cm punk's theme.
remove lance cade's, trevor murdoch's, jesse's and festus pret set moveset and replace it with more usefull wrestlers since no one will make those 4 meaningless guys.

The Brown One
12-09-2010, 03:48 PM
make girls able to fight guys again

You girl basher! Nah but seriously good ideas :)

SaberToothTigerz
12-10-2010, 06:12 AM
You girl basher! Nah but seriously good ideas :)

i think its stupid that we loose a match by dq when we hit a girl on a mixed tag team match its complete balloney
i mean look at chyna she won the ic tittle twice that proves women can fight men and still come out on top
wwe is fucking stupid and so is thq for making divas unable to fight men on svr games.

SaberToothTigerz
12-11-2010, 02:26 PM
i forgot to add one more thing
make random camera men appear from outside the ring and make the camera of the match randomly change its position not just in finishers make it move direction in almoust every move that is made even close ups to the superstars specially when they are inside a submission hold
make the ring announcer and several security scattered around the crowd to make it have more realism.
Bring back the "go into the crowd" mode but this time let us go fight outside in the crowd and allowing us to reach the backstage areas to make it into a parking lot brawl or backstage brawls if we are playing a falls count anywhere match.

InfoWarrior
12-12-2010, 12:48 AM
Lots of good ideas here.

One idea i had was since you can use ur own music for entrances they should make it so you can use a video that is compatiable with whatever console that could be used for titantrons during the entrance.

SaberToothTigerz
12-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Lots of good ideas here.

One idea i had was since you can use ur own music for entrances they should make it so you can use a video that is compatiable with whatever console that could be used for titantrons during the entrance.

the music yes they should have more options for music seriously
when it comes to the titantron instead of having choices let us make our own titantron srsly for example the highlight reel is a good addition but with it we should collect clips from our caws during their match, make a some sort of small video with clips from their matches and entrance and then we have our caw titantron.

Stinger
12-12-2010, 09:19 AM
It really needs to get rid of Universe Mode, and bring back GM Mode. Personally, I have way too much trouble figuring everything out in Universe Mode. It also takes too long to create a show. Bring back GM Mode, but allow us to customize the matches and promos, just like Universe Mode does, but simpler. Another thing that has to be done, is they have to fix the custom music bug. It's way too loud. Also, they need to give us more control of creation, especially in the Create-An-Entrance mode. When I make a complex entrance for my CAW, and then said CAW wins a title, it's very annoying to see that he can't have the same entrance. That's all I really can think of. There isn't much to improve on.

Splattered-Dreams
12-13-2010, 09:39 AM
It really needs to get rid of Universe Mode, and bring back GM Mode. Personally, I have way too much trouble figuring everything out in Universe Mode. It also takes too long to create a show. Bring back GM Mode, but allow us to customize the matches and promos, just like Universe Mode does, but simpler. Another thing that has to be done, is they have to fix the custom music bug. It's way too loud. Also, they need to give us more control of creation, especially in the Create-An-Entrance mode. When I make a complex entrance for my CAW, and then said CAW wins a title, it's very annoying to see that he can't have the same entrance. That's all I really can think of. There isn't much to improve on.

Bring back the Smackdown 1/2 ranking system. Yep. Best one yet.

The Brown One
12-16-2010, 11:23 PM
i think its stupid that we loose a match by dq when we hit a girl on a mixed tag team match its complete balloney
i mean look at chyna she won the ic tittle twice that proves women can fight men and still come out on top
wwe is fucking stupid and so is thq for making divas unable to fight men on svr games.

And the fact that even when I turned DQ off, in Road to WM mode I still get Dq'ued when i use a bloody chair!

i forgot to add one more thing
make random camera men appear from outside the ring and make the camera of the match randomly change its position not just in finishers make it move direction in almoust every move that is made even close ups to the superstars specially when they are inside a submission hold
make the ring announcer and several security scattered around the crowd to make it have more realism.
Bring back the "go into the crowd" mode but this time let us go fight outside in the crowd and allowing us to reach the backstage areas to make it into a parking lot brawl or backstage brawls if we are playing a falls count anywhere match.

That would make it really realistic. But I hate it when your'e in a Fatal 4 way match and the camera skips to the scene of whoever is getting a weapon from under the ring. You can't see jack! And once the camera view is normal again your'e down.

IrkenInvader
12-16-2010, 11:25 PM

Well sorry they don't want to promote women beating.

Bodom
12-16-2010, 11:28 PM
Well sorry they don't want to promote women beating.

Saber worries me sometimes.

The Brown One
12-17-2010, 12:46 AM
Saber worries me sometimes.

Thats what I thought when I read the "guys should be able to fight girls" comment before

IrkenInvader
12-17-2010, 12:49 AM
Thats what I thought when I read the "guys should be able to fight girls" comment before

That boy has issues.

SaberToothTigerz
12-17-2010, 04:30 AM
well that's who i am and relax guys im sure u would think twice about approving if let's say...we made an awesome kong caw and she fought colin delaney now how is that agression towards women?

Bodom
12-17-2010, 09:29 AM
It wouldn't because Kong would murder Delaney.

SaberToothTigerz
12-17-2010, 10:12 AM
there u go
ok guys here's what i want the most for svr 2012
TO GET RID OF THE PATHETIC 15 CAW LIMIT ON CREATE A STORYLINE MODE
seriously...i just tried to play a created storyline mode and i fucking cant bcuz of the caw limit i want all of my 50 caws to be in it so just why in the fuck cant i? just why is it gotta be there a 15 caw limit per each storyline??? it's bullshit!!!

The Brown One
12-17-2010, 07:28 PM
there u go
ok guys here's what i want the most for svr 2012
TO GET RID OF THE PATHETIC 15 CAW LIMIT ON CREATE A STORYLINE MODE
seriously...i just tried to play a created storyline mode and i fucking cant bcuz of the caw limit i want all of my 50 caws to be in it so just why in the fuck cant i? just why is it gotta be there a 15 caw limit per each storyline??? it's bullshit!!!

I can understand if you needed 30 caws for the Royal Rumble. But what the hell do you need 50 caws for?!

SaberToothTigerz
12-21-2010, 10:07 PM
I can understand if you needed 30 caws for the Royal Rumble. But what the hell do you need 50 caws for?!

to have a much more exciting roster
the more superstars i have the best i can make more storylines i can make matches less repetitive it can be used in alot of different ways
lots of former wwe superstars didnt make it in this game so the more slots the best
i would even want more than 50 but im happy with it nonthless
i couldnt stand only being able to make 30 and wish i could make more i even used to search for cheats codes for the ps2 to enlarge the slots of the game lol glad i have a xbox360 now since only the 360 and ps3 system supports 50 slots
besides one more addition
this game svr 2011 crashes alot on the highlight reel spots of a match
when it shows the highlights sometimes the screen goes white and what sucks is this happens before u save the game and righ after a long match so it certainly pisses me and alot of fans off...

The Brown One
12-21-2010, 10:20 PM
to have a much more exciting roster
the more superstars i have the best i can make more storylines i can make matches less repetitive it can be used in alot of different ways
lots of former wwe superstars didnt make it in this game so the more slots the best
i would even want more than 50 but im happy with it nonthless
i couldnt stand only being able to make 30 and wish i could make more i even used to search for cheats codes for the ps2 to enlarge the slots of the game lol glad i have a xbox360 now since only the 360 and ps3 system supports 50 slots
besides one more addition
this game svr 2011 crashes alot on the highlight reel spots of a match
when it shows the highlights sometimes the screen goes white and what sucks is this happens before u save the game and righ after a long match so it certainly pisses me and alot of fans off...

Good reason. With 50 slots you could bring back your faves from the past. Recreate the WHOLE old roster :P

SaberToothTigerz
12-22-2010, 08:10 AM
Good reason. With 50 slots you could bring back your faves from the past. Recreate the WHOLE old roster :P

im glad i made someone realize that.

The Brown One
12-23-2010, 04:01 AM
im glad i made someone realize that.

Easy task to do if you just downloaded them all. But I find it more fun to make them! Although making that many would kill you..

SaberToothTigerz
12-24-2010, 04:57 AM
Easy task to do if you just downloaded them all. But I find it more fun to make them! Although making that many would kill you..

i cant download anything i dont know how to
i just created them and yea it killed me specially the create a moveset part
but half of my caws already had their movesets on pre set movesets so that helped me.

The Brown One
12-24-2010, 05:25 AM
i cant download anything i dont know how to
i just created them and yea it killed me specially the create a moveset part
but half of my caws already had their movesets on pre set movesets so that helped me.

You should make ALL your caws as they were. That includes ALL of their moves :P If you have time during Christmas theres an activity.

SaberToothTigerz
12-24-2010, 09:47 AM
You should make ALL your caws as they were. That includes ALL of their moves :P If you have time during Christmas theres an activity.

but i already completed theire moves and u dont understand
the caws i made like kurt angle jbl etc those had the pre set movesets already
but other caws like alberto del rio kaval and tyler reks those didnt so i made their moves.

SaberToothTigerz
12-24-2010, 12:47 PM
btw could u guys support me and watch my video? maybe give it a thumbs up? its my first video about svr 2011
its about a glitch u wont regret it xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw2XyYJR7R0

The Brown One
12-28-2010, 03:45 AM
btw could u guys support me and watch my video? maybe give it a thumbs up? its my first video about svr 2011
its about a glitch u wont regret it xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw2XyYJR7R0

Just saw it, and liked it. Did you just do it after watching another do it, or just discover it while playing?

BTW I'm going to rent SD vs Raw 2012 soon, so you want to play online?

SaberToothTigerz
01-02-2011, 08:04 AM
i found it accidentally lol

marcusl
05-26-2011, 02:41 PM

GM Mode.

i*think*they*should*bring*back*create*a*ppv*from*2 007*and*have*more*tag*team*finishers*and*tag*team* moves8and*i*would*like*to*see*i*quit*match*return* and*the*pujabi*prison*match

gohan
05-26-2011, 03:56 PM
that why wwf no mercy still one the best games !!! lots casmyzion but lots more to do !! but the thing is wwesvr have been lacking since then see i like hardcore matchs see i grew up watching ecw and fmw and iwajapn videos and the watched czw xpw bjpw iwa midsouth in any of svr games theres no
create a match like doing barbwire or explsion cage matches or using thumb tacks and light bulbs and having more over the top rope move like what jack evans and pac can do

RomanFlare
05-26-2011, 07:40 PM
Expand the FUCKING MOVEPOOL BACK TO WHERE IT WAS!!!! The Flying RKO was badass and they cut it! UGH.

Also, expand the CaF options. I really wanted to make a finisher where the wrestler spears a guy coming off the top rope. But meh.

KJ PUNK
05-26-2011, 08:45 PM
Put the current rosters and voice overs to Shut Your Mouth and ship it out.

RomanFlare
05-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Put the current rosters and voice overs to Shut Your Mouth and ship it out.

At least update the graphics first <.<;

SESAfro
05-26-2011, 11:33 PM
that why wwf no mercy still one the best games !!! lots casmyzion but lots more to do !! but the thing is wwesvr have been lacking since then see i like hardcore matchs see i grew up watching ecw and fmw and iwajapn videos and the watched czw xpw bjpw iwa midsouth in any of svr games theres no
create a match like doing barbwire or explsion cage matches or using thumb tacks and light bulbs and having more over the top rope move like what jack evans and pac can do
Casmyzion? What the...? Spell check is your friend.

Just continue the improving the button layout and make it more realistic. Oh, and maybe add submissions to the CaF feature.

sincara
05-27-2011, 10:53 AM
i want it to have zack ryder on a road to wrestlemania with him competing on superstars and doing z long island story
then im happy

Regal>Cena
05-27-2011, 12:35 PM
I'd quite honestly just be happy if they bought back the GM Mode (by far the best feature of any SVR game, bar none) and let you set up title matches in exhibition mode... do they not realize how much work goes into making Zack Ryder WWE Champion!

geordie
06-05-2011, 08:28 AM
Chyna won Intercontinental title three times not twice (No Mercy 1999 defeating Jeff Jarrett, then there was the IC title dispute between her and Jericho in December 1999 and then she won it again at Summerslam 2000 when she and Eddie defeated Trish Stratus and Val Venis in a mixed tag team match) but I totally agree with you that it is stupid that divas cant fight the men in svr games

jordan1995
06-05-2011, 08:31 AM
hope ur names not geordie becoz of were ur from lol