PDA

View Full Version : A couple of ideas for WWE...

MinistryOfDarkness
12-04-2010, 05:12 PM
WWE is suffering right now, we all agree? Maybe they aren't in panic mode just yet, but in another year or so under PG TV and the continued horrible lack of 'creative' storylines, they will reach panic mode. They haven't given a 'fresh' superstar a new push to win his first WWE/World Heavyweight Championships via the Royal Rumble since Rey Mysterio in 2006, and let's face it, the loss of Eddie had alot to do with that. (RIP Eddie Guerrero, you are sorely missed.)

My first idea, starting with the 2011 Royal Rumble. They NEED a first time winner, who also has not held a WWE/World Heavyweight Championship. In my mind, there's 4 guys that NEED this win, and that WWE NEEDS to push, and correctly. On RAW, a push for John Morrison would be nothing short of spectacular, and on Smackdown, in my opinion, Kofi Kingston is ready for the big time. (Remember the feud with Orton? Just a taste of how it should have turned out.) My 2 other choices would be Christian (if healthy) on the Smackdown side and Wade Barrett on the RAW side. My personal choice would be for John Morrison to win, setting up a huge showdown at WM27 between John Morrison and still WWE Champion The Miz. With the correct build and storyline, the match for the title would be nothing short of tremendous. (2-3 years, I would have laughed at that thought, but The Miz is super over as a heel and has stepped his game up tremendously over the last few years.) On the Smackdown side of things, Edge NEEDS to be a heel. He's been one of my favorites for years now but he NEEDS to be heel. Set up a feud with a returning Christian who wins a surprise Battle Royal for the #1 contendership to the title, and have Edge regain the World Heavyweight Championship in the Elimination Chamber. Again, with the correct build and storyline this will go over HUGE. (I hope!)

The other idea is far-reaching, and may not sound like a great idea at first. PPV buys are down, right? Have been for awhile. LESS PPV'S! To make a PPV significant again, and by that I mean not throwing together 2-3 matches within the last week before a PPV then expecting results, run only 8 PPV's a year, and bring back Saturday Night's Main Event, maybe run that 3-4 times a year. You could use SNME to boost and build storyline while also building on RAW and Smackdown without having to do a PPV every 3-4 damn weeks. If you cut PPV's and make the TV programming more important they would see an increase in not only PPV buys but TV ratings as well. At least I would think so. The WWE/World Heavyweight Championships don't need to be tossed around 4 guys a year on 6-7 title switches, make those titles mean something more! It's all about the storyline, and all about the build. I hope I'm not the only one that thinks that would work longterm but if I am, so be it.

Thoughts?

xtremetothemax
12-04-2010, 05:21 PM
I think about everybody on EWN would make a better creative team than wwe's current team.

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 05:40 PM
I think about everybody on EWN would make a better creative team than wwe's current team.

Yeah, but I need to get paid!

xtremetothemax
12-04-2010, 05:55 PM

we all could get paid

Necroyeti
12-04-2010, 06:02 PM
WWE is suffering right now, we all agree?
Actually, not really. It has its problems, but I think WWE has been better this half-year or so than it has been for years. 2004-2008, now THAT was an embarrassment.

I don't care who wins the Royal Rumble, (although 1st time winner would be nice) AS LONG as it isn't a surprise return winner or #1/#30. Seriously, that kinda shit should be BANNED for at least five years, happens way too often these days.

Less PPVs is a dumb idea and will never happen. Yeah, it works WONDERS, (just look at ROH) but it's practically financial suicide for a company like the 'E.

Bodom
12-04-2010, 06:04 PM

You don't want me writing.

I'd have Cena jobbing to Primo and JTG every night............now that you mention it...sign me up!

MinistryOfDarkness
12-04-2010, 06:07 PM

I'd have Cena jobbing to Primo and JTG every night............now that you mention it...sign me up!

Me too! Well said!

Bodom
12-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Actually, not really. It has its problems, but I think WWE has been better this half-year or so than it has been for years. 2004-2008, now THAT was an embarrassment.

I don't care who wins the Royal Rumble, (although 1st time winner would be nice) AS LONG as it isn't a surprise return winner or #1/#30. Seriously, that kinda shit should be BANNED for at least five years, happens way too often these days.

Less PPVs is a dumb idea and will never happen. Yeah, it works WONDERS, (just look at ROH) but it's practically financial suicide for a company like the 'E.

They can survive if they cut maybe 2-3 PPV's. With more time to hype and sell the PPV, more time to build up feuds and get viewers emotionally invested into the storylines, You'll have more peopl wanting to buy them.

Or they'll just increase the price of the PPV. Either way, if they cut PPV's they can still find a way to make the money.

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 06:12 PM

Actually less PPV's isn't so bad of an idea and maybe its unlikely to happen but these watered down PPv's go stale quick. Hell, Survivior Series needed Roddy Piper and Old School Raw to make the PPV mean something. I grew up on the 4 PPV's a year and the anticipation for each one was amazing but nowadays you always know there is some Gimmick PPV around the corner and they usually invest limited time building storylines for them so you might as well be pissing in the wind (no pun IPITS) /End Rant

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 06:12 PM
They can survive if they cut maybe 2-3 PPV's. With more time to hype and sell the PPV, more time to build up feuds and get viewers emotionally invested into the storylines, You'll have more peopl wanting to buy them.

Or they'll just increase the price of the PPV. Either way, if they cut PPV's they can still find a way to make the money.

Because all Vince cares about is the monayyyyyy

Bodom
12-04-2010, 06:16 PM

Who the hell doesn't? LOL

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Who the hell doesn't? LOL

Billionares? They already got all the money they need. If they brag and gloat about it then theyre just plain assholes

Iron Ape
12-04-2010, 06:28 PM
Anyone who caught Kofi vs Swagger on Friday's Smackdown should clearly see that Kingston's nowhere near deserving of main event status. He's not a "controlled frenzy" so much as he is an "out-of-control botchfest". Dude's sloppier than Manwich. His timing is also all out of whack and his matches are just plain ugly. Every time he gets in the ring, as of late, it's almost like watching a fireworks display gone awry.

thejman93
12-04-2010, 06:34 PM

We should all show up at RAW on Monday and take over creative Nexus style

Iron Ape
12-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Billionares? They already got all the money they need. If they brag and gloat about it then theyre just plain assholes

For starters, Vince's "billions" aren't liquid, so it's not like he actually has that much in his bank account. Second, who are you, or anyone else for that matter, to dictate how much money another person "needs"? Business owners are entitled to aspire to make as much money as they possibly want- hell, that ambition is pretty much the entire crux of capitalism for Pete's sake.

MinistryOfDarkness
12-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Anyone who caught Kofi vs Swagger on Friday's Smackdown should clearly see that Kingston's nowhere near deserving of main event status. He's not a "controlled frenzy" so much as he is an "out-of-control botchfest". Dude's sloppier than Manwich. His timing is also all out of whack and his matches are just plain ugly. Every time he gets in the ring, as of late, it's almost like watching a fireworks display gone awry.

I did miss Smackdown yesterday so forgive me, I missed the so-called botchfest. Apparently Jack Swagger didn't look so good either, shame.

2bluntsup
12-04-2010, 06:38 PM
i agree and disagree a new 1st time royal rumble winner would b nice like christian or morrison, but the problem with that is after the feud with christian vs edge and miz vs morrison is after the feud is who can believe christian and morrison as champ, really..b honest unless as a heel these two guys look weak like the miz with the title-don't get me wrong i like miz as champ but the gimmik as the heel champion who can be easily beaten by facs has been done to DEATH i.e. y2j undisputed title reign and edge first wwe title reign to name a few. 12 ppvs is all they need a year i think now it's up2 14. wwe needs a womens divison bcuz what they have now is a joke. i remember actually watching molly holly vs lita and enjoying the wrestling. MAKE CENA A HEEEL this needs 2 happen and put him on smackdown. a feud with taker and heel cena would b awseome again. o and since its the pg era make the ppvs tlc and xtreme rules rating TV14 and really advertise thats it going to b hardcore and bring back first blood matches. edge needs to b a heel and big zeke needs 2 b a big time player a feud wit sheamus would b great.

Iron Ape
12-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I did miss Smackdown yesterday so forgive me, I missed the so-called botchfest. Apparently Jack Swagger didn't look so good either, shame.

I really wouldn't blame any of it on Swagger. Kingston continuously brings down just about everyone he gets in the ring with. The guy is all sizzle, no steak.

xtremetothemax
12-04-2010, 06:46 PM
We should all show up at RAW on Monday and take over creative Nexus style

lol nice one

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Dude's sloppier than Manwich. .

You sir just earned a http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZggugvqRNs5V0XZHjMtmisF7PcT8O5 gaRCiYWI_4uN7NWGfrW for quote of the week.

Congratulations

Iron Ape
12-04-2010, 06:58 PM
You sir just earned a http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZggugvqRNs5V0XZHjMtmisF7PcT8O5 gaRCiYWI_4uN7NWGfrW for quote of the week.

Congratulations

That's a sweet trophy.

*clears mantle space*

SilverGhost
12-04-2010, 07:18 PM

we all could get paid

I want a job in creative! I'll bring back the cruiserweights!

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 08:20 PM
For starters, Vince's "billions" aren't liquid, so it's not like he actually has that much in his bank account. Second, who are you, or anyone else for that matter, to dictate how much money another person "needs"? Business owners are entitled to aspire to make as much money as they possibly want- hell, that ambition is pretty much the entire crux of capitalism for Pete's sake.

Lol i know. I wasn't talking about me or anyone else's money needs besides billionares. If you were that rich, would you show off your wealth? Hell I'd actually give some of it away. But thats just me.

Necroyeti
12-04-2010, 08:27 PM
True, Kofi would be a better wrestler of he toned down some of his nonsense flippy shit... but I actually really enjoyed his matches with Swagger these past couple of weeks, both were MOTN.

Iron Ape
12-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Lol i know. I wasn't talking about me or anyone else's money needs besides billionares. If you were that rich, would you show off your wealth? Hell I'd actually give some of it away. But thats just me.

The entire point of working to accumulate money is to be able to afford better things. 99% of rich people don't bust their ass just to accumulate a pile of money that they intend to do nothing with except sit on until they die. Even the ones that do rest on a majority of their wealth usually distribute it to their loved ones upon their death (thus affording their loved ones things that they otherwise wouldn't be able to afford). No wealth ever stays hidden forever.

And one would be a fool to assume that Vince doesn't give away some portion of his money to charity, and annually at that. No person alive with his kind of money would pass up that opportunity to take advantage of the various tax write-offs available to them for dispensing such funds.

Bodom
12-04-2010, 08:32 PM
One of the lines on my bucket list is to literally sit on a huge stack of money.

SilverGhost
12-04-2010, 08:37 PM
One of the lines on my bucket list is to literally sit on a huge stack of money.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CAMIwroXg-A/RhoGX6fOyUI/AAAAAAAAApM/3k1c44oByLQ/s320/Executive+sitting+on+money+200.247.jpg

Iron Ape
12-04-2010, 08:38 PM

I would assume that you would stand up to go spend a portion of it at some point, yeah?

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-04-2010, 08:40 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CAMIwroXg-A/RhoGX6fOyUI/AAAAAAAAApM/3k1c44oByLQ/s320/Executive+sitting+on+money+200.247.jpg

I would really enjoy having that much money. There are so many things I would buy with it.

SilverGhost
12-04-2010, 08:45 PM
I would really enjoy having that much money. There are so many things I would buy with it.

A new video game system! Thats all I need.

I am fine where I live.

Bodom
12-04-2010, 08:52 PM
A new video game system! Thats all I need.

I am fine where I live.

I just want the money to fix my broken one :(

Bodom
12-04-2010, 08:53 PM
I would assume that you would stand up to go spend a portion of it at some point, yeah?

Well yeah. But first I just want to actually sit on it. Or go all Cartman and sit in a bathtub of nickels.

That would be fun.

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Well yeah. But first I just want to actually sit on it. Or go all Catman and sit in a bathtub of nickels.

That would be fun.

Who is Catman?

IrkenInvader
12-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Catman ftw!

Bodom
12-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Who is Catman?

Catman ftw!

Only the greatest superhero next to Berry Mint Crunch!

SilverGhost
12-04-2010, 09:03 PM
I just want the money to fix my broken one :(

That sucks to know :(

I have my PS2 but I wanna upgrade!

PS3 or xbox 360...

Bodom
12-04-2010, 09:06 PM

PS3 or xbox 360...

It's a 360 and it broke right around when the warranty was going to expire. Then had a family emergency and didn't have the time to send it out.

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 09:07 PM

PS3 or xbox 360...

Xbox ftw! PS3 has slightly better graphics and comes with a rechargable controler etc but Xbox has a larger game library and better games! Thats why my friends and me all bought Xbox 360s instead of PS3s

Bodom
12-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Xbox ftw! PS3 has slightly better graphics and comes with a rechargable controler etc but Xbox has a larger game library and better games! Thats why my friends and me all bought Xbox 360s instead of PS3s

I bought my 360 before the PS3 came out. Even if I could afford one I still wouldn't buy it. Most of the games I like are on the 360

SilverGhost
12-04-2010, 09:10 PM

I don't know what to get yet....but thats another time.....

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 09:52 PM
I have a PS2 and the first ones that came out were so easy to mod!

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 09:57 PM
I have a PS2 and the first ones that came out were so easy to mod!

Hehe i got a PS1 modded :P It came like that from Saudi Arabia for some reason

Bodom
12-04-2010, 09:59 PM
Hehe i got a PS1 modded :P It came like that from Saudi Arabia for some reason

A modded machine from Saudi Arabia? Hmmmmmmm

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 11:14 PM
A modded machine from Saudi Arabia? Hmmmmmmm

BOOM!!! hahaha. It's not what you think :P its imported from there and was my first console. I've had it for 10+ years and it still works perfectly fine, so I guess I can trust them.

johnadah
12-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Firstly, appertaining to a reduction in the number of PPVs, I think it would be a good idea for a number of reasons. The first is that championships usually change hands at PPVs. Championships in WWE have lost their prestige because they are tossed back and forth from month to month. With fewer PPVs each year, I'm certain that WWE would not switch title holders as frequently. Aside from that, as everyone has mentioned, it would allow a much better time frame to build storylines so that their would be more interest in purchasing a PPV. Honestly, I had no interest in watching Orton vs. Cena at 5 consecutive PPV events. The only reason I actually saw all 5 PPVs was because I had a friend at a local radio station that hooked me up with certificates from the cable company to get each event for free. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have bought a single one of those events.

johnadah
12-04-2010, 11:34 PM
I want a job in creative! I'll bring back the cruiserweights!

I'd be inclined to stalk you while singing your praises and playing the lute if you could get the cruiserweight division back. Getting rid of it was one of WWE's biggest mistakes.

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Wwe is not doing bad cuz tv rating is good and only reason ppv buyrate is down cuz people know way to see it free good idea they sure do 8 ppv a year to see how they buyrate will do

Bodom
12-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Wwe is not doing bad cuz tv rating is good and only reason ppv buyrate is down cuz people know way to see it free good idea they sure do 8 ppv a year to see how they buyrate will do

The TV ratinhs are ok but they haven't been getting out off this 3.1 - 3.4 range. They can do a lot better and Smackdown's rating has yet to go over a 2 or a 2.1.

I find it hard to put all the blame of the PPV numbers on illegal streams. Some? Yes, but its not responsible for the big drops they've been having. Its' partly booking problems, the price increase, viewing parties, and illegal streams.

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 11:20 AM

U might be right but u think the fans who don't understand how wrestling backstage work I mean to me and I mean ME I think tna storyline is good cuz it look more real than wwe but wwe is doing good in the rating than tna

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 11:31 AM

Yea if u was getting paid and vince don't like ur idea u will not care cuz u still get paid lol

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 11:37 AM

Cena + jobber = wwe lose a lot of moneys

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 11:52 AM

Well to survivior any business u need money to survivor if not ur company is dead

Bodom
12-05-2010, 11:55 AM
Cena + jobber = wwe lose a lot of moneys

Im aware of that wise guy.

Its called humor. Learn it.

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 12:09 PM

U right but cuz fans love him he going to stay midcard cuz he is not ready for a mainevent push

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Cena + jobbing to Hornswoggle = wwe make a lot of moneys

Fixed for accuracy

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Firstly, appertaining to a reduction in the number of PPVs, I think it would be a good idea for a number of reasons. The first is that championships usually change hands at PPVs. Championships in WWE have lost their prestige because they are tossed back and forth from month to month. With fewer PPVs each year, I'm certain that WWE would not switch title holders as frequently. Aside from that, as everyone has mentioned, it would allow a much better time frame to build storylines so that their would be more interest in purchasing a PPV. Honestly, I had no interest in watching Orton vs. Cena at 5 consecutive PPV events. The only reason I actually saw all 5 PPVs was because I had a friend at a local radio station that hooked me up with certificates from the cable company to get each event for free. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have bought a single one of those events.

This is why wwe don't listen to us cuz we don't buy they product and we got mad that someone hold the title too long now u get mad someone hold the title too short sorry but wwe is making money at long they make money they going to run they show the way they want

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 01:54 PM
The TV ratinhs are ok but they haven't been getting out off this 3.1 - 3.4 range. They can do a lot better and Smackdown's rating has yet to go over a 2 or a 2.1.

I find it hard to put all the blame of the PPV numbers on illegal streams. Some? Yes, but its not responsible for the big drops they've been having. Its' partly booking problems, the price increase, viewing parties, and illegal streams.

2.1 is good look wat station they in who watch sci-fi and 3.2 is good cuz lot of people I know stop watched not cuz they hate they work cuz it fake and boring in they eyes and steam is the reason y I don't buy ppv

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Im aware of that wise guy.

Its called humor. Learn it.

☆LL☆ I run my own wrestling show think it ur company and john cena put mad money in ur pocket and u going to put him as a jobber and fans will stop buying cena and u will get less money on ur pocket

Bodom
12-05-2010, 02:04 PM
2.1 is good look wat station they in who watch sci-fi and 3.2 is good cuz lot of people I know stop watched not cuz they hate they work cuz it fake and boring in they eyes and steam is the reason y I don't buy ppv

My point about the ratings is that they are staying in the same range regardless of what they do.

The stream is the reason why I dont buy them either, but its not the ONLY reason that they're down.

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 02:08 PM
☆LL☆ I run my own wrestling show think it ur company and john cena put mad money in ur pocket and u going to put him as a jobber and fans will stop buying cena and u will get less money on ur pocket

There ARE other ways to make money......make Cena as a comedy figure and more money will be raked in :P

I'll show GOOD wrestling like Bryan matches. A good mix of high flying and mat wrestling.

Bodom
12-05-2010, 02:10 PM

I KNOW that.

It was not a serious post. It was a joke. As in trying to be funny?

How many time do I have to explain that?

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 02:51 PM
My point about the ratings is that they are staying in the same range regardless of what they do.

The stream is the reason why I dont buy them either, but its not the ONLY reason that they're down.

U got to think this is not the 90s nomore when wrestling was the shit most of my friends who use to watch wrestling stop not cuz they got tired of wwe storyline and work like us it cuz they grew up and move on the other hobby that y wwe only pay mind to kids and want they grow up the new gen kids will love something else in wrestling

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 03:00 PM
There ARE other ways to make money......make Cena as a comedy figure and more money will be raked in :P

I'll show GOOD wrestling like Bryan matches. A good mix of high flying and mat wrestling.

Cena is already making joke ☆LL☆ wwe is making money not cuz cena could wrestle it cuz the kids love his chacter bryan is great in the ring but kids love cena more

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 03:03 PM
A radio station that hooked me up with certificates from the cable company to get each event for free. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have bought a single one of those events.

Me WANT certificates!

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 03:04 PM
I KNOW that.

It was not a serious post. It was a joke. As in trying to be funny?

How many time do I have to explain that?

☆LL☆ okay it cuz I don't know you lol

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Cena is already making joke ☆LL☆ wwe is making money not cuz cena could wrestle it cuz the kids love his chacter bryan is great in the ring but kids love cena more

Cena jobbing to Primo or Ryder FTW!

Besides these are "wrestling fans" that barely know anything of wrestling.

Bodom
12-05-2010, 03:22 PM
☆LL☆ okay it cuz I don't know you lol

Lol its all good dude. Just chances are when I say something like that, im not serious ;)

PersonalPet98
12-05-2010, 03:25 PM
WWE is suffering right now, we all agree? Maybe they aren't in panic mode just yet, but in another year or so under PG TV and the continued horrible lack of 'creative' storylines, they will reach panic mode. They haven't given a 'fresh' superstar a new push to win his first WWE/World Heavyweight Championships via the Royal Rumble since Rey Mysterio in 2006, and let's face it, the loss of Eddie had alot to do with that. (RIP Eddie Guerrero, you are sorely missed.)

My first idea, starting with the 2011 Royal Rumble. They NEED a first time winner, who also has not held a WWE/World Heavyweight Championship. In my mind, there's 4 guys that NEED this win, and that WWE NEEDS to push, and correctly. On RAW, a push for John Morrison would be nothing short of spectacular, and on Smackdown, in my opinion, Kofi Kingston is ready for the big time. (Remember the feud with Orton? Just a taste of how it should have turned out.) My 2 other choices would be Christian (if healthy) on the Smackdown side and Wade Barrett on the RAW side. My personal choice would be for John Morrison to win, setting up a huge showdown at WM27 between John Morrison and still WWE Champion The Miz. With the correct build and storyline, the match for the title would be nothing short of tremendous. (2-3 years, I would have laughed at that thought, but The Miz is super over as a heel and has stepped his game up tremendously over the last few years.) On the Smackdown side of things, Edge NEEDS to be a heel. He's been one of my favorites for years now but he NEEDS to be heel. Set up a feud with a returning Christian who wins a surprise Battle Royal for the #1 contendership to the title, and have Edge regain the World Heavyweight Championship in the Elimination Chamber. Again, with the correct build and storyline this will go over HUGE. (I hope!)

The other idea is far-reaching, and may not sound like a great idea at first. PPV buys are down, right? Have been for awhile. LESS PPV'S! To make a PPV significant again, and by that I mean not throwing together 2-3 matches within the last week before a PPV then expecting results, run only 8 PPV's a year, and bring back Saturday Night's Main Event, maybe run that 3-4 times a year. You could use SNME to boost and build storyline while also building on RAW and Smackdown without having to do a PPV every 3-4 damn weeks. If you cut PPV's and make the TV programming more important they would see an increase in not only PPV buys but TV ratings as well. At least I would think so. The WWE/World Heavyweight Championships don't need to be tossed around 4 guys a year on 6-7 title switches, make those titles mean something more! It's all about the storyline, and all about the build. I hope I'm not the only one that thinks that would work longterm but if I am, so be it.

Thoughts?

ur ideas are good.....but i'll think they'll fall on deaf ears, its a little late i think. They are just gonna used to the same tired old played storylines and in the end we're not gonna get anything new let alone refreshing...I hate to say it's over, but the fat lady is singing on the WWE. It'll still last, it's just not gonna be what we used to see....

lucky7pointman
12-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Cena jobbing to Primo or Ryder FTW!

Besides these are "wrestling fans" that barely know anything of wrestling.

And those r the fans wwe only care about

SilverGhost
12-05-2010, 06:39 PM
And those r the fans wwe only care about

No wonder they have some financial issues......