PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think should face the undertaker at wrestlemania 27?

xtremetothemax
12-04-2010, 05:00 PM
I thought of this early today, who really has what it takes to faces the undertaker at WM 27? The superstars in the poll are the ones i think would most likely happen. Even though undertaker already faced HHH, edge and kane, i think they could have another good main event match. If Barrett went at it with him, it would have to circle around the nexus helping kane bury the undertaker. but what do you guys think?

Bodom
12-04-2010, 06:02 PM
Gotta go with Jericho. Undertaker matches are more of an attraction about the streak. All those potential matchups are good choices, but none (sans John Cena) could be as big a marquee match or bring in as many viewers as Taker vs Jericho. Plus, with Undertakers limited physical capacity, he needs an opponent that would be able to carry the match and cover up any possible issues he may have.

All great choices, but I have to go with Jericho.

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 06:07 PM
I went with Jericho because he could carry the match, as Bodom said. Hes also one of the only ones who i feel would put on an entertaining match, because Baretts good but not amazing in the ring, and Cena would put me to sleep repeating his 5 moves of doom

thejman93
12-04-2010, 06:26 PM
I voted for Trips but with HBK as special guest referre... At the end of the day it doesn't matter who 'Taker faces because that streak should never be broken IMO.

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 06:28 PM
I voted for Trips but with HBK as special guest referre... At the end of the day it doesn't matter who 'Taker faces because that streak should never be broken IMO.

I agree 100%. The streak is better than any title anyday. I doubt it will ever be replicated

IrkenInvader
12-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Chris Jericho that is all.

xv2010lx
12-04-2010, 06:31 PM
I know a lot of people would want Jericho as Undertaker's opponent, but I think Jericho has more to offer at Wrestlemania 27 than losing to Undertaker and helping his streak grow. If it was up to me, I would make a (Nexus-Dominating today)Wade Barret Vs. (Evolution-Dominated yesterday)Triple H and The Undertaker Vs. (I must say he's entertaining to watch and his matches are getting better)Sheamus. Both can be great additions to the Wrestlemania 27 card.

IrkenInvader
12-04-2010, 06:36 PM
I can hear it now, "I can end your streak, after all I am the King of the Ring fella."

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Lionheart FTW!

sonsofrage
12-04-2010, 08:15 PM
thought it would never happen nowadays but i would love to see the great muta go up against the dead man!

cato79
12-04-2010, 08:21 PM
I voted for Barrett... he is the leader of the dominating faction of the WWE...

My idea would be, since, Barrett costed Taker to lose the Buried Alive match, it should be a triple threath match with Kane, Barrett and The Undertaker...

That seems to be the most doable storyline with so short time to build a new one...

jman
12-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Not a cena fan but got to be honest no one else is gonna face undertaker n me believe they could win unless it's him plus they could make him heel off of it easily in my eyes i think this could be one of the best storylines in the history of wrestling obvs the match would be a huge ? but taker wrestlemania who knows anything is possible

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 10:00 PM
I voted for Barrett... he is the leader of the dominating faction of the WWE...

My idea would be, since, Barrett costed Taker to lose the Buried Alive match, it should be a triple threath match with Kane, Barrett and The Undertaker...

That seems to be the most doable storyline with so short time to build a new one...

I agree that its really doable, but it wouldn't be an entertaining match. Baretts ok at best in the ring and Kane vs Taker in any match at WM has been overdone and we would see the same thing we did several years ago.

johnadah
12-04-2010, 11:45 PM
I'd prefer to see Undertaker vs. Sheamus. I can already hear Cena calling it a collision of two giant jars of mayonnaise. But I think the match could have the potential to be great. Sheamus is very entertaining both on the mic and in the ring, so the build-up alone would be great. My only problem with it would be the fact that Sheamus would be losing at WrestleMania two years in a row.

Taxi Driver
12-05-2010, 06:07 AM
I'd prefer to see Undertaker vs. Sheamus. I can already hear Cena calling it a collision of two giant jars of mayonnaise. But I think the match could have the potential to be great. Sheamus is very entertaining both on the mic and in the ring, so the build-up alone would be great. My only problem with it would be the fact that Sheamus would be losing at WrestleMania two years in a row.

Losing to Undertaker at WrestleMania would be a honor though.

CMhuw24
12-05-2010, 06:59 AM
Well id love to see CM Punk vs Taker, and legit, not the hopeless match they had at Breaking Point last year with that terrible ending.

SaberToothTigerz
12-05-2010, 07:05 AM
I can hear it now, "I can end your streak, after all I am the King of the Ring fella."

i'd go for that too so i voted on the celtic warrior sheamus.
the ghost vs the dead man xD

MATTHEW
12-05-2010, 07:20 AM
I can't see it being Taker vs Barrett or Sheamus to be honest!
I'd like to see HHH out of that list vs Taker.

I'm still going for Sting vs Taker =| ...Call me crazy!!!

The Brown One
12-05-2010, 07:23 AM
i'd go for that too so i voted on the celtic warrior sheamus.
the ghost vs the dead man xD

Sounds good to me!

TJHawkesybaby
12-05-2010, 07:44 AM
The thought of Jericho in any match makes my soul happy! But i just couldnt see what firstly they would do in terms of story....?

And secondly i want Jericho doing something else!

So i voted for outside of WWE all the above have pretty much been done before and the matches would be pretty stale! How is anyone even going to attempt to eclipse HBK Takers matches.... actually.... Jericho story moment...

Its common knowledge HBK is Jerichos wrestling "idol" and they have feuded over this! Jericho could make up some thing that he wants to do what HBK couldnt do and beat Taker at WM....? just a thought!

But yeah i like the Sting idea... but i also like the Lesnar thing... well even me.... id put on an epic match with the Dead Man :)!

NOTE: i have a hangover from hell today and this is a half arsed attempt at replying lol!

macstar77
12-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Vince McMahon!

Simply because Undertaker is 18-0 Vince is 0-4 Streak v Streak!

Bodom
12-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Vince McMahon!

Simply because Undertaker is 18-0 Vince is 0-4 Streak v Streak!

Vince has never won at Mania? Thats rather surprising.