PDA

View Full Version : Michael cole mocked Tazz

SaberToothTigerz
12-04-2010, 11:34 AM
I dont know if u guys saw nxt season 3 finale but when dolph ziggler introduced himself as one of the pros for nxt season 4 with his new rookie brodus clay the mastodon of mayhem, during the introduction brodus said he is a suplex machine and then right after the introduction michael cole made fun of tazz by saying "he is the world's biggest suplex machine? I know someone who is gonna be mad at that!!!"
michael cole smirked while saying that.
A clear shot at tazz his former announcing partner on SD
will tazz make a retaliation on TNA?

Bodom
12-04-2010, 11:41 AM
I think it more of just an inside joke, not really a jab.

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 11:45 AM
That's akin to Tazz saying Vintage! Not a big deal.

SaberToothTigerz
12-04-2010, 11:55 AM
That's akin to Tazz saying Vintage! Not a big deal.

oh lolz i dont watch tna anymore so i dont hear it

Tommy Thunder
12-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Will Tazz retaliate? Who cares I say!!

SilverGhost
12-04-2010, 12:54 PM
I think it more of just an inside joke, not really a jab.

Yeah. I'll agree to this.

Doesn't seem a mocking to me. But WWE needs a Tazz-like character. I wanna see people being thrown around.

el gabo
12-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Tazz will probably thrown in an AWESOME somewhere.

Rassling_Fan
12-04-2010, 03:46 PM
"he is the world's biggest suplex machine? I know someone who is gonna be mad at that!!!"

I don't think that's mocking him. As others said, it sounds more like an inside joke, or a reference, because Tazz was known as the Human Suplex Machine. And if Tazz was still in the WWE, he probably would have said something along the lines of "He better live up to that title or else I'll show him how the original Suplex Machine is like."

MATTHEW
12-04-2010, 03:51 PM
I want to hear Tazz say "Vintage Jeff Hardy!" That would be rather funny.

Iron Ape
12-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Dude, you have "mocked" confused with "referenced". They aren't the same thing, like, at all.

IrkenInvader
12-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Dude, you have "mocked" confused with "referenced". They aren't the same thing, like, at all.

I agree, I heard him say it and I wasn't shocked and apalled. I smiled

xAzureSkye
12-04-2010, 04:22 PM
mehh. Tazz always makes shots at people and at WWE, like during the Sarita/Taylor Wilde hardcore match Sarita was choking Taylor with a strap and he said "You know you could get fired in some companies for doing that/."

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 04:25 PM
mehh. Tazz always makes shots at people and at WWE, like during the Sarita/Taylor Wilde hardcore match Sarita was choking Taylor with a strap and he said "You know you could get fired in some companies for doing that/."

Damn right. WWE is a saint in terms of "jabs" compared to TNA. I've seen TNA take jabs at WWE wrestlers more and more often in the past 2 months.

SilverGhost
12-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Damn right. WWE is a saint in terms of "jabs" compared to TNA. I've seen TNA take jabs at WWE wrestlers more and more often in the past 2 months.

Remember when Taker and Lesnar had their bit? At TNA, Tazz mentioned that "A badass taking on a MMA fighter" when Pope had the casket.

I thought it was funny.

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Remember when Taker and Lesnar had their bit? At TNA, Tazz mentioned that "A badass taking on a MMA fighter" when Pope had the casket.

I thought it was funny.

Yeah it wuz kinda funny