PDA

View Full Version : How many and which caws do u have on SVR 2011?

SaberToothTigerz
12-04-2010, 10:11 AM
hey guys I made this topic since someone made one about who is champ on ur svr2011 game i also wanna make a question which is rly interesting for me and that question is how many and who are your caws on svr2011?
most of my caws are former wwe wrestlers or newcomers btw i cant download the dlc package i need xboxlive and i dont kno how to get that i kno im a noob lol i only got my xbox360 last tuesday so here are my 50 caws i only made so far 7 of them, the boogeyman took me 3 hours to make :S

Aj styles, alberto del rio, ashley massaro, shelly martinez aka ariel the vampire, bill goldberg, bobby lashley, boogeyman, king booker, bret hart, brian kendrick, brock lesnar, candice michelle, carlito, chris benoit, chris masters, david otunga, eddie guerrero, elijah burke, heath slater, hulk hogan, hurricane, jamie keyes, john bradshaw layfield, jeff hardy, jillian hall, justin gabriel, kaval, mr. kennedy, the great khali, kurt angle, layla, lita, maria, michael mcguillicuty, mick foley, muhammad hassan, naomi, ric flair, rosa mendes, sabu, shane mcmahon, stacy keibler, stephanie mcmahon, torrie wilson, trish stratus, tyler reks, umaga, victoria, wade barrett and yokozuna.

xAzureSkye
12-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Why did you create Layla when she is an unlockable character?

dxtaker
12-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Why did you create Layla when she is an unlockable character?

Laylas not unlockable but you can download her in the next DLC package

SaberToothTigerz
12-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Laylas not unlockable but you can download her in the next DLC package

presicely
that's why i cant have her.

IrkenInvader
12-04-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't have '11 but I usually try and recreate the same three characters in each game. One highflyer, one showman, and one powerhouse. They aren't based on anyone, I give them whatever moves I think fit their style.

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 03:32 PM
I'm going to try and parody Irken: Streetfighter 2 FTW!

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 06:26 PM
You should post your CAWS that YOU made, not ex WWE wrestlers and wrestlers from other promotions. Just want to see what ya came up with

SaberToothTigerz
12-05-2010, 07:03 AM
You should post your CAWS that YOU made, not ex WWE wrestlers and wrestlers from other promotions. Just want to see what ya came up with

what do u mean?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-15-2010, 04:16 PM
I have all 50 caw spots filled up:

1. The Great Muta
2. Mitsuharu Misawa
3. Kenta
4. Jushin Liger
5. Ultimo Dragon
6. Tajiri
7. Daniel Bryan
8. Samoa Joe
9. AJ Styles
10. Desmond Wolfe
11. Kaval
12. Wade Barrett
13. David Otunga
14. Justin Gabriel
15. Heath Slater
16. Michael McGuillicutty
17. Husky Harris
18. Tyler Black
19. Road Dogg Jessie James
20. Bad Ass Billy Gunn
21. X-pac
22. Chris Sabin
23. Alex Shelly
24. Booker T
25. Chris Benoit
26. Eddie Guerrero
27. Jeff Hardy
28. Kurt Angle
29. Goldberg
30. Kurt Hennig
31. Mr. Kennedy
32. The Pope D’Angelo Dinero
33. Bubba Ray Dudley
34. D-von Dudley
35. Robert Roode
36. James Storm
37. Umaga
38. Rikishi
39. Bret Hart
40. Charlie Haas
41. Lance Storm
42. JBL
43. Alberto Del Rio
44. Owen Hart
45. Brock Lesnar
46. Mick Foley
47. Dean Malenko
48. Billy Kidman
49. Lita
50. Trish Stratus

If I didn't have all 50 up though, first of all I would find other already established guys from japan, ROH, TNA, WCW, ECW, or any other promotion that I feel are worthy enough to be my CAWs, but then I would make a faction of the Jackasses. They would consist of original creations, not the actual guys and would come out to this theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4HJY9tQ94M

They would be straight up spot monkeys and do all sorts of crazy stunts and dangerous moves.

Splattered-Dreams
12-16-2010, 10:26 AM
I've only made about six, myself, but I've filled pretty much every spot with downloaded CAWs

My creations:

Lance Storm
Justin Credible (Impact Players teag team)
Velvet Sky
Tajiri
Chris Candido
Billy Kidman

SaberToothTigerz
12-16-2010, 10:57 AM
I've only made about six, myself, but I've filled pretty much every spot with downloaded CAWs

My creations:

Lance Storm
Justin Credible (Impact Players teag team)
Velvet Sky
Tajiri
Chris Candido
Billy Kidman

i'd love to see that velvet sky caw xD

Splattered-Dreams
12-16-2010, 06:22 PM
i'd love to see that velvet sky caw xD

You got Xbox Live?

The Brown One
12-16-2010, 11:17 PM

..Create your own CAW? Your own character.

It would be fun to play EWN who have Xbox Live :D