PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear... snorefest???

TJHawkesybaby
12-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Im 69 mins through watchin Smackdown... and all i can think is what is going one!!!

These stupid vignettes with Kane n Edge....???

One of the most botched/boring matches between Kofi and Swagger....!!!

The only bit of light to the night was a pointless match that had MVP and Kaval as a team!!!

The WWE are not using there talent correctly at all!!! And im sure Russo is doin the writing!!!

Damn!!!

TJHawkesybaby
12-04-2010, 08:23 AM
Who booked Edge vs Kane on a Smackdown still halfway through a feud leading to TLC..... this is just awful!!!!!

Finally..
12-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Who booked Edge vs Kane on a Smackdown still halfway through a feud leading to TLC..... this is just awful!!!!!

i agree. totally takes the shine off the match at the ppv.

Rassling_Fan
12-04-2010, 09:10 AM

At least it wasn't a gimmick match that was leading up to a straight one on one match on PPV (TNA!). Though it could have been worse. At least MVP didn't get pinned in his last match on WWE.

SaberToothTigerz
12-04-2010, 09:58 AM
it was awfull indeed this feud between kane and edge is being a sleeptalk shit
i cant watch the full match these two have without closing my eyes for a bit
its unbelievable how the most boring matches are always the main events thats why all the hype in the world for certain feuds just cannot get my attention, everytime i see kane, undertaker, edge, triple H or some other oldies competing it makes me yawn.
such a slow match such....gawd..soo freaking boring...edge does anything to kane for 1 second then kane and edge take like 1 minute to get back on their feet.

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 10:07 AM
I dvr'd it and had to give up it was so lame!

Bodom
12-04-2010, 10:14 AM

You can thank the Gimmick PPV's.

Rassling_Fan
12-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Tired of watching the Kane/Edge stuff backstage but don't want to skip over it? Add Metal Gear Music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14mtoXjAmW4

dxtaker
12-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Tired of watching the Kane/Edge stuff backstage but don't want to skip over it? Add Metal Gear Music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14mtoXjAmW4

Excellent find man:D

Thewoodcutter
12-04-2010, 11:51 AM
If I have to hear Paul yell Kannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in that annoying voice one more time I'm gonna put a bullet in my head.

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 04:17 PM
If I have to hear Paul yell Kannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in that annoying voice one more time I'm gonna put a bullet in my head.

If WWE wasn't pg Edge should (kayfabe) remove his voicebox. There problem solved :D

SevenCagedTigers
12-04-2010, 06:16 PM
it was awfull indeed this feud between kane and edge is being a sleeptalk shit
i cant watch the full match these two have without closing my eyes for a bit
its unbelievable how the most boring matches are always the main events thats why all the hype in the world for certain feuds just cannot get my attention, everytime i see kane, undertaker, edge, triple H or some other oldies competing it makes me yawn.
such a slow match such....gawd..soo freaking boring...edge does anything to kane for 1 second then kane and edge take like 1 minute to get back on their feet.

Personally, I think Edge hasn't been the same since he came back from his latest injury. Its like he doesn't wanna take the big high risks in the ring. He slows down the pace of his matches and its noticeable that his matches aren't as entertaining anymore.

You could say the same about Lita and Gail Kim. Lita was never the same after coming back from a neck injury, and I remember Gail kim having a ruptured implant and coming back and never doing high risk moves anymore. I'm sure we could say the same about a lot of wrestlers.

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Personally, I think Edge hasn't been the same since he came back from his latest injury. Its like he doesn't wanna take the big high risks in the ring. He slows down the pace of his matches and its noticeable that his matches aren't as entertaining anymore.

You could say the same about Lita and Gail Kim. Lita was never the same after coming back from a neck injury, and I remember Gail kim having a ruptured implant and coming back and never doing high risk moves anymore. I'm sure we could say the same about a lot of wrestlers.

It goes to show that pg isn't the problem. Wrestlers get injured pg or no pg, and thats because they put their bodies on the line several nights of the week 365 days a year. Of course theyr'e gonna slow down with injuries. That and getting older

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 08:39 PM
It goes to show that pg isn't the problem. Wrestlers get injured pg or no pg, and thats because they put their bodies on the line several nights of the week 365 days a year. Of course theyr'e gonna slow down with injuries. That and getting older

And it get's me that all of these MMA fighters nearing the end of their careers all have aspirations to join professional wrestling. Yes, MMA is tough but once you fight, you have a long recuperation process before the next fight unlike WWE where rest is almost null and void!

Kashdinero
12-04-2010, 09:52 PM
And it get's me that all of these MMA fighters nearing the end of their careers all have aspirations to join professional wrestling. Yes, MMA is tough but once you fight, you have a long recuperation process before the next fight unlike WWE where rest is almost null and void!

Which someone should finally do something about.

Bodom
12-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Which someone should finally do something about.

Yeah seriously. There has to be a way to fix this.

The Brown One
12-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Yeah seriously. There has to be a way to fix this.

WWE can give their wrestlers a lighter schedule, kinda like TNA but a bit more active. But we all know thats never gonna happen since they lose out money from house shows and autographs and all.

Bodom
12-04-2010, 10:03 PM
WWE can give their wrestlers a lighter schedule, kinda like TNA but a bit more active. But we all know thats never gonna happen since they lose out money from house shows and autographs and all.

Id rather lose money instead of losing years off my career.

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-04-2010, 10:37 PM
It is a sad reality. Maybe some of the wrestlers should take some advice from Chris Jericho. He went his whole wrestling career without being injured, but ended up injuring himself at a Fozzy concert.

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 10:46 PM
It is a sad reality. Maybe some of the wrestlers should take some advice from Chris Jericho. He went his whole wrestling career without being injured, but ended up injuring himself at a Fozzy concert.

Lol, but seriously, at least Jericho knows when to walk away. However, not too many can walk away and come back like him. Just ask Juan...I mean John Cena!

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Lol, but seriously, at least Jericho knows when to walk away. However, not too many can walk away and come back like him. Just ask Juan...I mean John Cena!

They completely ruined that John Cena send-off thing. They could have kept him off of tv for two years an then brought him back. From a business stand-point Cena fans would be fighting over seats at future shows an ppv's but can never quite grasp it, and decided to make up this f'n retarded Juan Cena gimmick that I saw already happen with Hulk Hogan. It is total bullshit.

Bodom
12-04-2010, 11:01 PM
They completely ruined that John Cena send-off thing. They could have kept him off of tv for two years an then brought him back. From a business stand-point Cena fans would be fighting over seats at future shows an ppv's but can never quite grasp it, and decided to make up this f'n retarded Juan Cena gimmick that I saw already happen with Hulk Hogan. It is total bullshit.

A couple of months would have been fine. Keeping him off for years would never happen. He brings in way too much money. The Juan Cena gimmick was a cheap cop out.

If they really wanted to build the illusion that he was fired, they could have kept him off TV and bill the house shows as a "John Cena Farewell Tour". Could have sold a ridic amount of tickets

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 11:03 PM
A couple of months would have been fine. Keeping him off for years would never happen. He brings in way too much money. The Juan Cena gimmick was a cheap cop out.

If they really wanted to build the illusion that he was fired, they could have kept him off TV and bill the house shows as a "John Cena Farewell Tour". Could have sold a ridic amount of tickets

I nominate you for creative!

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-04-2010, 11:06 PM

Exactly. But WWE is hellbent on ruining whatever good opportunity they come across.

Bodom
12-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Exactly. But WWE is hellbent on ruining whatever good opportunity they come across.

I wouldn't call WWE hellbent. That's TNA

WWE is just afraid.

Kashdinero
12-05-2010, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't call WWE hellbent. That's TNA

WWE is just afraid.

WWE have been afraid to do so many things over the years. Espescially when there's no pressure on them from outside competition to do anything Ballsy.