PDA

View Full Version : Who is a better technical wrestler: Daniel Bryan or William Regal?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Last match-up in the first round is the newcomer Daniel Bryan vs wily old vet William Regal. As in the Angle/Benjamin match-up, this too pits teacher vs. student, as William Regal trained Bryan personally. Unlike the Angle/Benjamin match-up though, I will personally be going with the student on this one. William Regal is without a doubt one of the all time greats in WWE history, but in my opinion, he is not as good as Dragon. Am. Dragon is the best the WWE has to offer right now, and has been frequently called the best wrestler that is still wrestling right now...I tend to agree with them.

But what do you think?

Bodom
12-04-2010, 12:27 AM
This is damned impossible.

Can I just vote for both?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-04-2010, 12:32 AM
This is damned impossible.

Can I just vote for both?

No...you could always vote for niether though. I suppose that would be your own way of showing support, refusing to vote against the other. I kinda need the votes though lol.

Mint Berry Crunch
12-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Damn - Irken.

Bodom
12-04-2010, 12:36 AM
I'll vote Danielson, but if there's a tie, change my vote to Regal

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Damn - Irken.

What did he do? it was clearly SG's fault.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-04-2010, 12:44 AM
I'll vote Danielson, but if there's a tie, change my vote to Regal

Dually noted.

Bodom
What did he do? it was clearly SG's fault.

^^^^^^ This makes me so damn happy.

Rich Cranium
I have to cast my vote to Regal. Don't get me wrong, Bryan is technically very good but I've seen Regal wrestle for years going back to WCW when he was a young Lord Steven Regal and he is a classical yet technical wrestler as in the way he uses various holds like sleepers, headlocks, armbars, etc.

Kashdinero
12-04-2010, 05:11 AM
I went with the teacher over the student but Bryan is well on the way to surpassing Regal's level of greatness. He's just not there yet.
Regal is one of the true masters of technical wrestling. Bryan is better than Regal ever was at certain aspects of wrestling, but not the technical side (& mic work)... Very few are or will be.

Thewoodcutter
12-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Wow this was an eeny meeny miny mo situation, but I went with Regal cause I've been watching him forever. Damn tough one though.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-06-2010, 03:02 AM
William Regal officially advances to the next round. Congrats William.