PDA

View Full Version : Who is a better technical wrestler: Kurt Angle or Shelton Benjamin

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Another match-up in the greatest technical wrestler tournament, and we have, oddly enough, the student vs. the master. Yes, our Olympic gold medal winner Kurt Angle vs. the gold standard Shelton Benjamin. I have a feeling this won't be very close, considering how popular Angle is, so in a small way I'm tempted to give Shelton my vote because I think he deserves at least one, but I aint gonna do it. Angle is just better than him at pretty much everything.

But, what do you guys think?

Thewoodcutter
12-03-2010, 04:12 PM
I'll go with Mr. Gold Medal on this one. One of the greatest ever. If Shelton could of gotten into the main event more maybe he could of showed that he was right up there with Kurt.

Kashdinero
12-03-2010, 04:14 PM
The only way SB could win a poll V KA is if it was who's the best at springboarding off the top rope.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Come'on fellas, no love for Kurt Angle and Shelton Benjamin?? I know Wrestling Time Machine doesn't get as much traffic as WWE does, but it's KURT ANGLE!!

Bodom
12-03-2010, 08:13 PM
This is a tough one. Both perhaps define what a great technical wrestler is. But I have to go with Kurt Angle. The guy is a literal Wrestling Machine. No way in hell is that man human.

IrkenInvader
12-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Chris Jericho.

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Granted, Shelton Benjamin is a former collegiate wrestler and also a fantastic pro wrestler and I am clueless as to why TNA would seek out DDP over him but Kurt is the better of the two here!

*What's ironic about this poll is the fact that Angle was big on getting TNA to sign Benjamin to a contract. How could they not listen to Kurt Angle is beyond me unless they are partying with Jeff Hardy or eating grapes with his brother.

Bodom
12-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Granted, Shelton Benjamin is a former collegiate wrestler and also a fantastic pro wrestler and I am clueless as to why TNA would seek out DDP over him but Kurt is the better of the two here!

*What's ironic about this poll is the fact that Angle was big on getting TNA to sign Benjamin to a contract. How could they not listen to Kurt Angle is beyond me unless they are partying with Jeff Hardy or eating grapes with his brother.

It's simple.

It's TNA

IrkenInvader
12-03-2010, 10:20 PM
It's simple.

It's TNA

now thats infinite wisdom

Bodom
12-03-2010, 10:22 PM
now thats infinite wisdom

Not wisdom.

Just common sense.

Thewoodcutter
12-03-2010, 11:38 PM
Not wisdom.

Just common sense.

I was gonna say that a couple of hours ago but thought it was to obvious

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Kurt Angle wins this match-up by a final score of 5 to 1. Congratulations Kurt.