PDA

View Full Version : Who should be next to sign with TNA?

westy
12-03-2010, 08:36 AM
Recently a few wrestlers have been released from the WWE for whatever reason. Simple poll, simple question. Not for simple people :) I think the TNA roster is pretty big already for the size of the company. But there are some great talent out there. Who would you like to see debut next in TNA?

Firebrand
12-03-2010, 08:40 AM
MVP might be a good pick if he stops being lazy in ring. Im sure we'll see alot of Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass on here. I dont know why but I could never like those two. Mike Knox might be good just for his size. My personel pick would be Jillian though. XD

westy
12-03-2010, 08:55 AM
MVP might be a good pick if he stops being lazy in ring. Im sure we'll see alot of Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass on here. I dont know why but I could never like those two. Mike Knox might be good just for his size. My personel pick would be Jillian though. XD

Damm I knew I forgot some good names, sorry guys!

Bodom
12-03-2010, 09:44 AM

*Not to take the blame fully off MVP, but im sure his lack of motivation came from WWE not giving him anything meaningful

Mike Knox and Luke Gallows are guys that deserve to be on TV. If TNA gets serious about the Knockout division, Jillian Hall could be a good addition.

Xpacfan
12-03-2010, 09:59 AM
MVP and Matt Hardy would be 2 very nice acquitions for the company

I thought Jillian Hall was still with the company but just not a performer?

Bodom
12-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Wait what? She is?

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 10:54 AM
I think Lance Hoyt should also be added to the list.

*Don't forget Big Dick Johnson, no wait..nah..forget it!

SilverGhost
12-03-2010, 11:06 AM
MVP, Shelton, Knox, Gallows would be good adds.

Splattered-Dreams
12-03-2010, 11:32 AM
MVP, Shelton, Knox, Gallows would be good adds.

Definitely. Even a few weeks ago I thought Matt would be a good addition, but seeing how badly Jeff works these days, Matt would probably have the same attitude... kinda like Goldberg in WCW

Freder
12-03-2010, 02:17 PM
If I were in charge of TNA I'd sign none of the above. The guys I want to see go to TNA are either in ROH (Castagnoli, Kenny King, maybe Kenny Omega), sort of in ROH (Aries, Necro Butcher), currently in the WWE (Marella, Edge, Kingston). They don't need more guys though and need to better use their current roster. Benjamin might be ok. Never a fan of Haas though. MVP is ok but not great. I would like them to use "Gunnar & Murphy" better... not even sure which is supposed to be which but these guys should be serious contenders for the MCMGs titles. These two are great in the ring and this security angle is dumb.

Tommy Thunder
12-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Matt Hardy, MVP, Benjamin and Haas, Hoyt, Knox and Gallows are the talented guys that were released. Jillian Hall should move there too, but she is still with WWE as a trainer for the divas in FCW.

westy
12-03-2010, 04:09 PM
I too think the roster already is very big, but new names always mean new feuds and I for one can't wait for Matt to join. Seeing what will happen with him and Jeff will be great. If they tag together or feud either way it should be great, unless Russo screws it up hahaha, and we can put money on that he will :(

Robstar
12-03-2010, 05:14 PM
I think Lance Hoyt should also be added to the list.

*Don't forget Big Dick Johnson, no wait..nah..forget it!

*smdh* I'm surprised at you Rich. Lance Hoyt = Vance Archer!

Jillian has been released, they took her off the active roster, were going to send her to FCW as a trainer but released her instead

The Brown One
12-03-2010, 05:51 PM

Jillian has been released, they took her off the active roster, were going to send her to FCW as a trainer but released her instead

IMO she should have been let go years ago. I find it hard to believe that WWE made her divas champ/womens champ( I can't remember)..and for like 1 minute, so she sucks AND made the titles prestige worse.

ChrisQ1
12-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Gorgeous Georges tombstone, it would probably draw more that hulk hogan... and dixie loves 'old school' of course

xAzureSkye
12-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Wait what? She is?

Nah pretty sure she was released, i mean when you leave ur contract u cant work as a trainer, plus she was a trainer since September wouldnt they have said that her contract was up in September? But she would be a good addition to TNA anyways

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
12-03-2010, 07:32 PM
DEFO shelton benjamin and MVP
and jillian frm the women,shes SOOO talented, yet shes extremly underrated

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 07:35 PM

I was using sarcasm! Crikey!

The Brown One
12-03-2010, 08:14 PM
I'm gonna say MVP. I've got no idea how he could fit into any of the things going on in TNA right now but hes a good performer and TNA would be idiots not to capitilise on him.

Bob Bowman
12-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Mvp!!!! Mvp!!!! Mvp!!!!!

Robstar
12-03-2010, 09:59 PM
I was using sarcasm! Crikey!

How was I to know? You haven't even taken my quiz! Harrrumph!

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 10:04 PM
How was I to know? You haven't even taken my quiz! Harrrumph!

Harrrumph!? Is that equivalent to Huss, Huss, Huss?

Robstar
12-03-2010, 10:18 PM
If I knew what huss, huss, huss was....:confused:

If I turn away, fold my arms and pout, do you think you'd understand then? :rolleyes:

Bodom
12-03-2010, 10:21 PM
If I knew what huss, huss, huss was....:confused:

If I turn away, fold my arms and pout, do you think you'd understand then? :rolleyes:

How do you put Bruiser Brody as an avatar and not know Huss Huss Huss? :confused::confused:

Robstar
12-03-2010, 10:25 PM
How do you put Bruiser Brody as an avatar and not know Huss Huss Huss? :confused::confused:

I never got to watch much Brody, followed him through the mags mainly in the 80's

Bodom
12-03-2010, 10:27 PM
I never got to watch much Brody, followed him through the mags mainly in the 80's

I didn't either. Not even mags. And I still knew that.

Watch any Berzerker?

Robstar
12-04-2010, 01:47 PM
I didn't either. Not even mags. And I still knew that.

Watch any Berzerker?

You mean Nord The Barbarian? I'm so sorry I haven't been privy to that nugget of information Bodo! To quote someone who frequents these boards, though I can't recall exactly who(;)) 'I never claimed to be an expert!'

Taxi Driver
12-04-2010, 01:51 PM
I think MVP. He is underrated IMO.

Allison
12-04-2010, 02:17 PM
They should hire Lex Lugar, Buff and Judy Bagwell, DDP, the fake Sting, Virgil, the Kiss Demon, David Flair, Glacier and Tony Schiavone.

:p