PDA

View Full Version : Create your Own ROH Vs WWE Card

AWrestlingGod
01-06-2013, 05:43 AM
If WWE and ROH had a ppv together what would be the matches on your card?

Kevin Steen Vs CM Punk- These two are the top wrestlers in each company, both great world champions, should be hard-hitting battle.

Davey Richards Vs Randy Orton- Two very intense wrestlers, I believe these two could put on a clinic if it goes at least 30 mins.

Michael Elgin Vs Ryback- two beast going at it. Simple.

Eddie Edwards Vs William Regal- A very stiff battle, with two great submission wrestlers as well. Old Vs Young as well.

Dolph Ziggler Vs Adam Cole- I think these two could put on a crazy awesome match. These two can wrestle technically, and both are relatively young, and both are the future of wrestling.

Team Hell No Vs The Briscoe Bros. - Two great tag teams, both tag team champions in their respective companies, this should be an excellent tag team match.

Sheamus Vs Roderick Strong- Though Roderick Strong is small he has proven he can hang with the baddest and the meanest in ROH, it would be a great match if he where to wrestle Sheamus.

El Generico Vs John Cena- Yes El Generico is like the heart and soul of ROH and John Cena is the heart and soul in the WWE. I believe it would be a unique match, and would definitely main event my ppv if this where to happen.

Well this is my card, give your an opinions, and idea of a ROH Vs WWE Card.

S.E. Zero
01-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Right off the top of my head

Mike Bennett and Maria vs Ziggler and AJ or Ziggler w/AJ vs Bennett w/Maria

Jay Lethal vs Kofi Kingston

Ciampa vs Rollins

Steen vs Punk of course

And that's about it right now I'll be sure to add more as I think them up.

Darkside Ron Garvin
01-06-2013, 11:34 AM
Elgin vs. Ryback vs. Langston

Steen vs. Cena (for shits and giggles) with Steen still having creative control of his character via YouTube videos

Jacobs vs. Ambrose

Strong vs. Rhodes.