PDA

View Full Version : Triple H May Need To Comeback Sooner...

Scottland
12-03-2010, 12:38 AM
WWE is low right now on top stars but business may just get impacted even more as Randy Orton's neck issues are seeming to be a major concern within WWE especially now that he just had an MRI done to see what's up with is neck (this is usually not a good sign). So, is it now time to push Triple H back into the picture? WWE can't afford another star especially of Orton's caliber to be out & the only guy who could match the star caliber of Orton is Triple H.

I have a feeling Triple H maybe brought in sooner rather then later (Triple H is scheduled to be returning at the Royal Rumble but that may change) especially now with Orton's neck issue seeming to be a significant problem & concern.

P.S. It makes you wonder if Orton losing the title to The Miz was the cause of Orton's neck issue being a factor for the change. Who knows...

Hannah
12-03-2010, 12:48 AM
From what I read on here is that Triple H is all ready to go and compete in the ring, and what the WWE is waiting for is I'm not sure. I still think he's the GM.

TheMadThinker
12-03-2010, 01:12 AM
I hope he comes back to RAW unexpectedly. I want to see the pop he gets from the crowd.

Unfortunately if Orton is hurt and out of action, Cena's return will be expedited as well.

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Maybe a possible triple threat between Triple H, Sheamus, and Miz for the WWE title down the road?

TheMadThinker
12-03-2010, 01:22 AM
I would kind of like to see HHH and Sheamus have a personal feud for a while. They could have a pipe vs. sledge hammer street fight. Probably would not go over well with the PG audience though. Oh well, I can dream about it anyway.

johnadah
12-03-2010, 03:02 AM
I hope he comes back to RAW unexpectedly. I want to see the pop he gets from the crowd.

Unfortunately if Orton is hurt and out of action, Cena's return will be expedited as well.

For Triple H to come back to Raw unexpectedly, that would pretty much mean waiting at least another year. I think there are probably pre-schoolers that are expecting him back by now.

chunkkynutzzz
12-03-2010, 03:17 AM
Triple h is da man...but there's not much left for him to do...but none da less ..he needs to come back and kick sheamus ass....

The Brown One
12-03-2010, 05:12 AM
Until Orton's knee injury heals, which should be sometime early next year at the most, Trips should return as a face, entertain the crowd like he did before he got injured, and finish up his programme with Sheamus and put him over to make him a credible main event heel. Once Orton returns, Cena should have too by that time, which leave the 2 top faces of the company on Raw, leaving Trips the perfect oppurtunity to turn heel..not sure how it would go down but it would be great to see

Taxi Driver
12-03-2010, 12:15 PM
I bet the only thing Triple H is going to do when he's back is burying new stars.

captainmoonlight
12-03-2010, 12:20 PM
hopefully raw rather than royal rumble.

SilverGhost
12-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Scottland let me get this straight...

Orton injured->Triple H's return?

Why haven't someone injured Orton earlier???

cato79
12-03-2010, 02:07 PM
I really expect to see HHH coming back to RAW instead of RR... we all know that for the Rumble they always bring back an injured or retired superstar... a RAW retur would be much more of a surprise... and who knows, the Miz cashed in on RAW... it can be done...

Scottland
12-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Scottland let me get this straight...

Orton injured->Triple H's return?

Why haven't someone injured Orton earlier???

Wait...What I'm basically saying is with Orton out Triple H will have to return EVEN earlier then planned. Whether Orton was injured or not, Triple H was returning. Like I said before WWE can't afford to have both of those guys out by any means. I mean losing Orton is something WWE surely did NOT want to happen especially since he's been the most over with the crowds nowadays. Triple H is the only guy that could fill the void.

Me personally, Triple H & Randy Orton are two of the biggest reasons WHY I still watch WWE because if both were gone? I probably would lose serious interest in WWE especially with today's weak young talents.

SilverGhost
12-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Wait...What I'm basically saying is with Orton out Triple H will have to return EVEN earlier then planned. Whether Orton was injured or not, Triple H was returning. Like I said before WWE can't afford to have both of those guys out by any means. I mean losing Orton is something WWE surely did NOT want to happen especially since he's been the most over with the crowds nowadays. Triple H is the only guy that could fill the void.

Me personally, Triple H & Randy Orton are two of the biggest reasons WHY I still watch WWE because if both were gone? I probably would lose serious interest in WWE especially with today's weak young talents.

Lol I wanted to get your response on that xD

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 03:43 PM
I was just reading over on the news board that while WWE was in England, Triple H was the one guiding the announcers during the shows while Vince was Stateside.

Bodom
12-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Triple H why did you comes back

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Triple H why did you comes back

I gotta ask, where did that come from? The why did you leaves and such? Excuse my greeness on that.

Bodom
12-03-2010, 04:07 PM
I gotta ask, where did that come from? The why did you leaves and such? Excuse my greeness on that.

Early on some troll would just come in and ask that

Necroyeti
12-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Correctly predicted an Orton reference in the first sentence., wtg scottland.

I bet the only thing Triple H is going to do when he's back is burying new stars.
This.

Scottland
12-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Correctly predicted an Orton reference in the first sentence., wtg scottland.

This.

wtg?

Well, Orton's absence is a major reason now for Triple H's return more then ever.

Mr. McMahon
12-03-2010, 06:12 PM
thank god you are not working in the wwe. yeah thats great, we need more older guys to return, fuck that. The newer guys will never become big if the older guys won't leave. Look at Orton, he didn't become a big deal till like 2009. Instead of having older guys return, why not build up and push your younger guys instead of releasing them and making them look like idots

WWE is low right now on top stars but business may just get impacted even more as Randy Orton's neck issues are seeming to be a major concern within WWE especially now that he just had an MRI done to see what's up with is neck (this is usually not a good sign). So, is it now time to push Triple H back into the picture? WWE can't afford another star especially of Orton's caliber to be out & the only guy who could match the star caliber of Orton is Triple H.

I have a feeling Triple H maybe brought in sooner rather then later (Triple H is scheduled to be returning at the Royal Rumble but that may change) especially now with Orton's neck issue seeming to be a significant problem & concern.

P.S. It makes you wonder if Orton losing the title to The Miz was the cause of Orton's neck issue being a factor for the change. Who knows...

Rassling_Fan
12-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't mind Triple H taking his time to return. Gives more of the newer talent to develop and gain the spotlight more.

efrum
12-03-2010, 06:28 PM
forget HHH we need Jericho back

The Brown One
12-03-2010, 06:53 PM
thank god you are not working in the wwe. yeah thats great, we need more older guys to return, fuck that. The newer guys will never become big if the older guys won't leave. Look at Orton, he didn't become a big deal till like 2009. Instead of having older guys return, why not build up and push your younger guys instead of releasing them and making them look like idots

I disagree. The "old" guys can still go and have a few more years in them. Theyr'e still the reason WWE draws and should be used until they retire. Then WWE should focus on hiring new young talent, which wont be released so early since the old guys have gone, and the new ones can take their place.

Bodom
12-03-2010, 07:04 PM
wtg?

Well, Orton's absence is a major reason now for Triple H's return more then ever.

Its also a major reason for the new guys to step up to the plate.

el gabo
12-03-2010, 07:06 PM
I disagree. The "old" guys can still go and have a few more years in them. Theyr'e still the reason WWE draws and should be used until they retire. Then WWE should focus on hiring new young talent, which wont be released so early since the old guys have gone, and the new ones can take their place.

The thing is knowing when to retire. I hope many of them don't do like HBK that could still put up a hell of a match when he decided to retire

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Can you dig a triple threat consisting of WWE champ The Miz, Triple HHH, and King Sheamus?

Bodom
12-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Can you dig a triple threat consisting of WWE champ The Miz, Triple HHH, and King Sheamus?
I'll pass. I fear for the burial of Miz.

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-03-2010, 07:39 PM
I hope HHH an Sheamus' feud will have a proper ending. Hopefully they do not sweep it under the rug.

el gabo
12-03-2010, 07:43 PM
I hope HHH an Sheamus' feud will have a proper ending. Hopefully they do not sweep it under the rug.

No. It's too good of a story for them to forget or let pass by. HHH is certainly gonna want revenge on Sheamus *if he comes back. You never know if he might be calling it quits.

The Brown One
12-03-2010, 08:16 PM
No. It's too good of a story for them to forget or let pass by. HHH is certainly gonna want revenge on Sheamus *if he comes back. You never know if he might be calling it quits.

I still think hes got 1 more run in him. Maybe another WWE title and then hes going into a coperate position full time

Thewoodcutter
12-03-2010, 08:32 PM

Amen to that

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-03-2010, 08:34 PM

I would love to have the both of them back.

Bodom
12-03-2010, 10:06 PM
I would love to have the both of them back.

If by both you mean Jericho

Thewoodcutter
12-03-2010, 11:34 PM
If by both you mean Jericho

Yeah Triple H can stay away, hes just gonna come back and bury people

the wrestling shade
12-04-2010, 07:42 AM
no doubt that wwe needs Triple H at this moment but wwe always thinks for 4 years a head of them thats why they are pushing the new stars so bad and some people might complain but i personaly see how much wwe is pushing the new talent i mean if you look in the matches that happend lately like the ones who include daniel bryan and alberto del rio ,dolf ziggler, sheamus, john morrison and others and ofcaurse the miz push to win the wwe championship these are all factors that wwe do want to put the new generation over and iam happy with what they are doing but people must understand that the wwe's roster is still fresh and half of its talent didnt even use their full potineal and the best is yet to come so despite i want Triple H to return and john cena to stay the face of the company but i also would like to see the new guys to change into main eventers and that is right thing for wwe right now

SaberToothTigerz
12-04-2010, 09:55 AM
yea triple H is the gm and i dont kno from which source u heard it that he will only make his return on the royal rumble, my guesses at this point is that he will return at the end of this month probably after TLC

tealc16
12-05-2010, 12:30 AM
I'm surprised HHH's signature weapon isn't a shovel.

Rich Cranium
12-05-2010, 12:33 AM
He keeps the shovel in his new cushy office

tealc16
12-05-2010, 12:35 AM
Until he returns, then it will be passed along all of the young talents lockers after he faces them

Scottland
12-06-2010, 06:12 PM

lol...first off, Most of the younger talents are weak & simply not that good let alone most of them are idiots. Hint, reason for releases. I would have Jericho & Triple H back over any of today's lousy young talents anytime. Sheamus, Barrett, Del Rio & possibly Miz are the only worthy young talents as the rest have either weaknesses like faulty mic skills, terrible gimmicks & so forth or just simply not worthy by any means to begin with. As for Orton, I don't know where in the hell your head has been (must have been under a rock or something) but the guy has been a big deal for the past few years & he's just a tweener now & he's getting that much more attention. Get with it dude.

Seriously though, your NOT McMahon & thank god you are not. It seems to me you would have unworthy talent being on top especially if you most of today's young talents are truly worthy of being pushed. You should call yourself Mr. Turner instead.