PDA

View Full Version : Miz vs. Morrison at Wrestlemania

kiddstudd
12-02-2010, 11:55 PM
I've been thinking about this for awhile and I wouldnt mind seeing The Miz vs. John Morrison match at WM27 for a WWE title even though WWE would never let it happen right now.But besides that, I think both of these athletes would put on one hell of a match at WM since I think that they are the future face of WWE, IMO.So, I wanna know what does everyone else thinks about seeing a Miz vs. Morrsion match at WM 27 for the WWE title

Scottland
12-03-2010, 12:07 AM
I've been thinking about this for awhile and I wouldnt mind seeing The Miz vs. John Morrison match at WM27 for a WWE title even though WWE would never let it happen right now.But besides that, I think both of these athletes would put on one hell of a match at WM since I think that they are the future face of WWE, IMO.So, I wanna know what does everyone else thinks about seeing a Miz vs. Morrsion match at WM 27 for the WWE title

It may happen in the future BUT surely not right now. Miz is being tested in the main event lime light while Morrison is in neutral as a mid-card talent.

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Agreed that Morrison is not ready to main event WM at this point in time!

CMhuw24
12-03-2010, 12:23 AM
Maybe in the future but asking for it to happen at WM27 is a big no.

johnadah
12-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Agreed that Morrison is not ready to main event WM at this point in time!

I disagree. I think Morrison is definitely ready to main event Mania. The problem is that WWE simply won't let him at this point in time.

pauldwku
12-03-2010, 01:23 AM
I think that a Miz vs Morrison match could lift Morrison up to main event status, but not before then. Miz needs at least a couple month run with the title at least until Rumble, and a decent showing in a rematch for the title. Then, Miz puts over his old tag partner at Mania to give them another top babyface main eventer. However, it just doesn't seem logical to throw Morrisson into the main event picture or the title hunt at least at the moment. He needs that big moment to show that he is credible as a possible champion.

viperrtracing
12-03-2010, 01:54 AM
Ya I see it going down like this (if Miz keeps the title for a long period of time). He beats main eventers such as Orton, Cena, Sheamus (He held the title for a while so I am putting him here) and even Triple H. Does not matter how he wins obv, but then he comes out on raw after a PPV and says noone can take the title and then Morrison comes out and the feud begins. Also Morrison will have to go on a major streak as well. But this wont happen before the next wm....I would say 2012 WM at the earliest if your aiming for a Wrestlemania. Most likely it would headline a summerslam or Survivor series first.

The Brown One
12-03-2010, 05:07 AM
IMO Jomos ready for a fued with The Miz for the WWE title. But not for the WWE title at WM27. Why? Since several top star's careers are coming to and end soon eg.Jericho,Taker,Kane in a few years,Edge in a few years, and Triple H, they need to be showcased one final time before they leave, and what a better way to do that than at the grandest stage of them all, WM. Morrison and The Miz would put on a great show, but not for the company's main title, at least not now. Next year or in a few years maybe but for this year i say let WWE have their veterans that can still go put on a show at WM.

TJHawkesybaby
12-03-2010, 06:01 AM
They should have let Morrison win KOTR!!!!!! That would have got him over and he could use that as ammo in the future! Sheamus didnt need it he's already a main eventer 2 time champ etc... unless there wanting to make him into another grandslam type talent?!?!

But yeah Morrison winning KOTR and some of the "prestige" that that title has nowadays may have gone, but they could have used that to there advantage for future big matches and pushes!

cubco
12-03-2010, 07:30 AM
Maybe Wrestlemania 30 :D

They have a lot they can feud over. Miz turning on Morrison could be in the fued, so no titles have to be involved. They could have the US/IC title involved if they wanted to, but I don't think they will do that. They could do something where Miz keeps on getting the better of Morrison, then wins Tag Team gold with Riley only for Morrison to bring back MNM.

I think the WWE have kept them away because they know that it will be a big money fued down the road and they can do a lot with it. They could even turn Morrison heel and have him re-team up with The Miz and Riley, but who knows

el gabo
12-03-2010, 08:35 AM
That would have to be approved by the lockerroom board of directors: HHH, Orton and Taker. So sorry but, no way.

Greatness
12-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Can the WWE sell this match by WM27? I don't think so. Morrison is a great wrestler, and I believe that he will get his chance to main event a PPV. But just like other members here, I have to say that it won't be WM7.

el gabo
12-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Can the WWE sell this match by WM27? I don't think so. Morrison is a great wrestler, and I believe that he will get his chance to main event a PPV. But just like other members here, I have to say that it won't be WM7.

Plus, Morrison is more of a high flyer. Don't really think that high flyers get many chances to main event.

Xpacfan
12-03-2010, 10:17 AM
This may be good just as a means to put the belt around Morrison's waist where it needs to be.

cato79
12-03-2010, 01:48 PM
I think the match can be done, if Morrison costs The Miz his campionship, which implies that the match would NOT be for the WWE title... However, i also believe that this could be a big feud on years to come... why waste it now...??

Taxi Driver
12-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Imagine having the WHC around Morrison his waist. It would look perfect for him

Xpacfan
12-03-2010, 02:31 PM
^ Absolutely

Bodom
12-03-2010, 02:35 PM
This potential match could have been a lot more meaningful if John Morrison was King of the Ring and Miz walked in WWE Champion.

Taxi Driver
12-03-2010, 02:42 PM
^ Absolutely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oQkQAfw3G0

Look at the second, third, and fourth pictures. It suits him very well.

el gabo
12-03-2010, 02:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oQkQAfw3G0

Look at the second, third, and fourth pictures. It suits him very well.

That guy had way too much time on his hands.

Xpacfan
12-03-2010, 02:57 PM
This potential match could have been a lot more meaningful if John Morrison was King of the Ring and Miz walked in WWE Champion.

Agreed. There was just so much wrong with Sheamus winning the KOTR!

Bodom
12-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Agreed. There was just so much wrong with Sheamus winning the KOTR!

Its not that there's a lot wrong with Sheamus winning, he just didn't need it. Morrison or Del Rio could have benefitted a lot more from it than Sheamus.

RyRicFair89
12-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Fully agree that it would be a good match, but they should have morrison go over this time, and it wouldn't be hard to book, just put morrison in the Elimination Chamber match and have him eliminate miz, much like they booked sheamus and HHH

johnadah
12-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Imagine having the WHC around Morrison his waist. It would look perfect for him

I have imagined that on countless occasions over the last year and a half. I am extremely anxious for the day it finally happens. It will probably actually make me even happier than I was when the WWE title was raised over Miz's head in victory two weeks ago.

Taxi Driver
12-04-2010, 06:29 AM
That guy had way too much time on his hands.

Ey, you can do anything with PhotoShop :p