PDA

View Full Version : Tna wtf?

Rich Cranium
12-02-2010, 10:32 PM
So your TNA and your World champ is due in court next week for drug trafficking, you wont hire Shelton Benjamin, and you let the team of Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo run the show! TNA, WTF?

Bodom
12-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Tna! Tna! Tna! Tna! Tna! Tna! Tna! Tna!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Tna! Tna! Tna! Tna! Tna! Tna! Tna! Tna!

http://img1.jurko.net/FunnyGhostFace3253.gif Its TNA nothing surprises me anymore.

Rich Cranium
12-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Lol, do you think when Hardy goes to court and the judge asks Hardy to give his full name he'll start with "TNA World Heavyweight Champion"....

Bodom
12-02-2010, 10:44 PM
He' start with: I am The Anti-Christ of Wrestling and the ruler of Imaga-Nation

Necroyeti
12-02-2010, 10:47 PM
http://imgur.com/HzyRl.jpg

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Lol, do you think when Hardy goes to court and the judge asks Hardy to give his full name he'll start with "TNA World Heavyweight Champion"....

He'll start with--- Judge I need to go to the restroom to flush this meth I forgot was in my pocket down the shitter.

SilverGhost
12-02-2010, 11:30 PM
Rich what did you expect from TNA?

Its not awesome anymore.

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Matt and jeff hardy are jokes....IF THEY HEADLINE A TNA ppv ...Iaj styles and kaz need to resign immediately

SilverGhost
12-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Matt and jeff hardy are jokes....IF THEY HEADLINE A TNA ...I'M DONE

Start now. That WILL happen.

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Tna = sad wrestling

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 12:15 AM
Rich what did you expect from TNA?

Its not awesome anymore.

I'm thankful for the tag team division. That is all.

SilverGhost
12-03-2010, 12:17 AM
I'm thankful for the tag team division. That is all.

It needs more challenges though. Haas/Benjamin would have been a great fit but NO TNA has their HEAD up their ASS once again.

6maximum6carnage6
12-03-2010, 12:22 AM
Tna = sad wrestling

Wrong. Tna = good wrestling, bad buisness desicions & poor story telling.

the problem with tna is not their in ring product. its their creative team & bookers.

johnadah
12-03-2010, 12:23 AM

I think that's the perfect way to introduce yourself in court. As a matter of fact, if I ever get arrested, I think I'll try it out, too.

johnadah
12-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Wrong. Tna = good wrestling, bad buisness desicions & poor story telling.

the problem with tna is not their in ring product. its their creative team & bookers.

Their in-ring product isn't helping either. They've gone the route of WWE. I'm assuming that Al Snow and D'Lo Brown walk up to the talent before each match and say "Now, I know you're actually a very talented wrestler. But remember, you need to hold back as much as possible, only perform a total of 10 moves, and make us look like WCW." I hate seeing htese guys that are so incredibly gifted being held back, but TNA has picked up on the trend.

wallyman
12-03-2010, 01:34 AM
So your TNA and your World champ is due in court next week for drug trafficking, you wont hire Shelton Benjamin, and you let the team of Hogan, Bischoff, and Russo run the show! TNA, WTF?

its simple bro..jeff hardy sells more merchandinse in 1 month than shelton or haas will sale in a year...hardy has more fans and recognition than sheltong and haas put together...very simple nothing else to it

Bodom
12-03-2010, 01:44 AM
Hope he sells more mech before he goes to jail.

Splattered-Dreams
12-03-2010, 03:57 AM
its simple bro..jeff hardy sells more merchandinse in 1 month than shelton or haas will sale in a year...hardy has more fans and recognition than sheltong and haas put together...very simple nothing else to it

Lets take that logic outside of wrestling, shall we? :P Lady Gaga sells more records than Alice in Chains, and therefore is a better songwriter, vocalist or lyricist than any member of Alice in Chains, surely, by default? No. Lady gaga has more exposure. In the same way, Jeff hardy ets more exposure than Haas or Benjamin, but does it make Jeff a better wrestler? No, it makes him a more martketable character.

Kashdinero
12-03-2010, 06:24 AM
Lets take that logic outside of wrestling, shall we? :P Lady Gaga sells more records than Alice in Chains, and therefore is a better songwriter, vocalist or lyricist than any member of Alice in Chains, surely, by default? No. Lady gaga has more exposure. In the same way, Jeff hardy ets more exposure than Haas or Benjamin, but does it make Jeff a better wrestler? No, it makes him a more martketable character.

I can think of at least three people I'd like to take out of wrestling.... And leave em there for all eternity!

Team Bischoganusso I'm talking about YOU!!! ~points finger at team Bischoganusso while the majority of the EWN scream YOU too!~

Nay_Than
12-03-2010, 07:54 AM
Im sure as soon as Bishoff, Russo and Hogans contracts are done, Dixie will get rid of them.

In a year or 2 TNA will be back ontop.. This is just a shit period of wrestling in general.

Firebrand
12-03-2010, 08:15 AM

Yeah but there are just some guys who dont gain positive fame reguardless of how well they are or how often they are given exposure. I.E. Hass and Benji, and more or less the rest of the TNA roster that was already there before Hogan came. And for that matter, the majority of the "wrestling" fans out there may or may not like Hass and Benji at all, just cause people here like them doesnt mean TNA needs to sign them. Frankly they just need to fire whoever the storywriters are and the head booker and then hire someone who's I.Q. is greater than his/hers ego.

Xpacfan
12-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Honestly, as much as I love TNA, Jeff Hardy is not a good champion...or at least a heel one. His character has just become non interesting, he barely wrestles and gets TV time.

I hope Matt Morgan wins the title this weekend.

Xpacfan
12-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Their in-ring product isn't helping either. They've gone the route of WWE. I'm assuming that Al Snow and D'Lo Brown walk up to the talent before each match and say "Now, I know you're actually a very talented wrestler. But remember, you need to hold back as much as possible, only perform a total of 10 moves, and make us look like WCW." I hate seeing htese guys that are so incredibly gifted being held back, but TNA has picked up on the trend.

WHAT?! What TNA are you watching?! I see anything but limited move sets. The in-ring product is still fast paced and quality. I agree with 6mazimum6carnage6...they can improve in some of the booking but in-ring, its all good!

SilverGhost
12-03-2010, 11:22 AM
WHAT?! What TNA are you watching?! I see anything but limited move sets. The in-ring product is still fast paced and quality. I agree with 6mazimum6carnage6...they can improve in some of the booking but in-ring, its all good!

You are being way too opitimistic.

CobraNightviper
12-03-2010, 12:18 PM
I wonder what tna will do if they let Jeff retain this Sunday and He goes to jail Wendsday have him do his heel gimmick from cell block 6?

Nay_Than
12-03-2010, 12:48 PM
I wonder what tna will do if they let Jeff retain this Sunday and He goes to jail Wendsday have him do his heel gimmick from cell block 6?

I have a really bad feeling about this match.. Dont know why..

I either think that Mr Anderson will Turn Heel... Or Matt Morgan will win (I hope), or Matt Morgan turns heel.

Taxi Driver
12-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Jeff Hardy sucks so much at wrestling, he is good at it.

Xpacfan
12-03-2010, 01:28 PM
You are being way too opitimistic.

I would say the same about anyone that says that the WWE's in-ring performances are better. They've cencored the hell out of it.

Bodom
12-03-2010, 01:51 PM
I would say the same about anyone that says that the WWE's in-ring performances are better. They've cencored the hell out of it.

Oh no doubt. I wouldn't say the TNA in-ring product is better or worse then the WWE product,, but the TNA in-ring product is not as good as it was a couple years ago.

Xpacfan
12-03-2010, 02:29 PM
I'll agree on the basis that it doesn't exploit the X-Division talent.

Kashdinero
12-03-2010, 05:15 PM
TNA doesn't exploit anything it has that is/was good (X-div, the tag scene, Knockouts) all it's interested in is ricockulous storylines and pushing useless characters in awful scenario's. The only thing it does good is the backstage promos, that's why I prefer reaction over impact...

Bottom line. TNA doesn't have a fucking clue!

SilverGhost
12-04-2010, 12:31 PM
TNA doesn't exploit anything it has that is/was good (X-div, the tag scene, Knockouts) all it's interested in is ricockulous storylines and pushing useless characters in awful scenario's. The only thing it does good is the backstage promos, that's why I prefer reaction over impact...

Bottom line. TNA doesn't have a fucking clue!

They don't....-smh-

I'll watch Final Resolution tomorrow. I WILL MOCK THE HELL OUT OF IT IF TNA CONTINUES TO BE BAD!

SaberToothTigerz
12-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Im sure as soon as Bishoff, Russo and Hogans contracts are done, Dixie will get rid of them.

In a year or 2 TNA will be back ontop.. This is just a shit period of wrestling in general.

u have way high hopes on the impossible xDDD

Necroyeti
12-04-2010, 01:48 PM
They don't....-smh-

I'll watch Final Resolution tomorrow. I WILL MOCK THE HELL OUT OF IT IF TNA CONTINUES TO BE BAD!

I propose we do this on the chat thing, for the jollies

SilverGhost
12-04-2010, 02:52 PM

Alright then.

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 03:34 PM
So would you consider TNA the WWE retirement home?

Bodom
12-04-2010, 03:36 PM

You don't want me in a live TNA discussion. At the other board I frequent, we do live threads for all PPVs. I mock the SHIT out of TNA.

SilverGhost
12-04-2010, 03:40 PM
You don't want me in a live TNA discussion. At the other board I frequent, we do live threads for all PPVs. I mock the SHIT out of TNA.

Do it! I wanna see this!

Rich Cranium
12-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Speaking of TNA, I was looking at their employees and they have Kevin Sullivan as Director of Video Production. Is this the same Kevin Sullivan from the Dungeon of Doom?