PDA

View Full Version : WWE Planning Changes On Announce Teams.

Scottland
12-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Some interesting news has been reported on WWE's announce teams.

WWE officials have discussed modifying the announce team for pay-per-view events, which could begin as soon as TLC.

Internally, Todd Grisham is not getting high marks for his work, which is why Michael Cole was moved to SmackDown!. Meanwhile, both Cole and Jerry Lawler reportedly dislike working with Matt Striker. Cole took off his headset during the Survivor Series broadcast to yell at Striker for talking too much.

Punk may end up with the spot for pay-per-view events, but the team would therefore solely consist of RAW announcers and the company doesn't want SmackDown! to come off as a secondary brand.

P.S. Still no word if J.R. could be making a return to the booth.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 02:38 PM
It's no secret that Vince doesn't like Grisham.

A change is very possible

Scottland
12-02-2010, 02:42 PM
It's no secret that Vince doesn't like Grisham.

A change is very possible

True but it's also no secret Vince seems to have dislike on J.R. being on the announce booth. He's going to have to give in sooner or later especially since CM Punk isn't going to be there come January.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 02:44 PM
True but it's also no secret Vince seems to have dislike on J.R. being on the announce booth. He's going to have to give in sooner or later especially since CM Punk isn't going to be there come January.

There's really no way to tell what Vince will do. Not having JR is moronic.

Just have to wait and see I guess

Scottland
12-02-2010, 02:49 PM
There's really no way to tell what Vince will do. Not having JR is moronic.

Just have to wait and see I guess

That is true. I don't think anyone knows what goes through Vince's head but then again, I don't think many people want to know what goes through his head.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 02:55 PM
That is true. I don't think anyone knows what goes through Vince's head but then again, I don't think many people want to know what goes through his head.

There's not enough Advil in the world.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Vince F it up not letting JR announce anymore. Bring him back and apologize to the man, its really that simple. JR is the voice of the WWE and a damn fine one at that.

Whoever wants JR to come back to the WWE announce team click on this link and donate http://urinetime.chipin.com/my-beer-fund

U MAD???

Bodom
12-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Vince F it up not letting JR announce anymore. Bring him back and apologize to the man, its really that simple. JR is the voice of the WWE and a damn fine one at that.

Whoever wants JR to come back to the WWE announce team click on this link and donate http://urinetime.chipin.com/my-beer-fund

U MAD???

You're really trying aren't you?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 03:19 PM
You're really trying aren't you?

As good ole JR would say "I need business to pick up."

Qwerty
12-02-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm sure we're going to see Cole leave the announcer's table soon, especially after Monday.

Rich Cranium
12-02-2010, 11:25 PM

Boomer Sooner! - JR quote

Scottland
12-02-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm sure we're going to see Cole leave the announcer's table soon, especially after Monday.

From what it seems WWE is dealing with Grisham who Vince isn't pleased with & Striker who Cole & Lawler both dislike as the issues here. I don't see Cole leaving the booth but I think Vince is going to have to bring J.R. back into the picture no matter what. Vince is the only reason why J.R. isn't on TV right now as everyone from creative to the talents want J.R. back on.

Scottland
12-02-2010, 11:30 PM
Boomer Sooner! - JR quote

It could be Boomer Sooner soon enough especially the way things are going with the announce team issues.

Starscreamer
12-02-2010, 11:57 PM
why doesn't vince like Grisham though? He is good at the job...was great in ecw...and I find much better than striker....

Bodom
12-02-2010, 11:59 PM
why doesn't vince like Grisham though? He is good at the job...was great in ecw...and I find much better than striker....

Probably for the same reason he's fired JR so many times and hasn't brought him back.

There is no reason lol

Scottland
12-03-2010, 12:03 AM

I personally don't find anything wrong with Grisham either but Vince is really strange when it comes to his announcers. I mean Vince is the main reason why Strike is on the announce team because he likes Striker while everyone else thinks he is just plain annoying or sucks. I think Vince is just shoddy in judging announcers. I mean J.R. is the perfect example of this.

Starscreamer
12-03-2010, 12:17 AM
hell if anything Todd is the MOST like Vince used to be...just needs the powder blue suit!

Scottland
12-03-2010, 12:20 AM
hell if anything Todd is the MOST like Vince used to be...just needs the powder blue suit!

Don't tell Vince that. The dude would flip a lid.

Taxi Driver
12-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Don't tell Vince that. The dude would flip a lid.

Vince can go suck donkey nipples.

Scottland
12-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Vince can go suck donkey nipples.

Knowing the kind of person he seems to be at times, he would probably enjoy such an event.

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Knowing the kind of person he seems to be at times, he would probably enjoy such an event.

Neither would I.

Taxi Driver
12-04-2010, 04:32 PM

I knew Vince was crazy.