PDA

View Full Version : Does VKM do things because he's mad at most WWE Fans?

Fan4Now
12-02-2010, 02:18 PM
I sometimes wonder if sometimes VKM does boring or predictable things or push certain wrestlers sorry (Superstars) down our throats b/c he's mad at us (Hardcore Fans) b/c we won't go along with the program. Like at No Mercy 2007 when the audience cheered when he said Cena was hurt & no longer WWE Champ. He got pissed & insulted the audience twice. I know he was in heel mode but I don't think he would have insulted them if they had not cheered 4 that. It seems like he does some things b/c he's mad we won't go along. Just like he gets mad when secrets leak (which is understandable) but I believe he gets mad at hardcore WWE Fans 4 not embracing all of his ideas & in turn gives purposely poor entertainment. B.T.W. "IPEEINTHESHOWER" is Awesome!! I get a kick out of all his posts. I would really appreciate feedback from him if he catches this thread.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Hello SHOWERHEAD. Thanks for reading my post it makes me http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/customavatars/avatar674_1.gif you like reading them. Vince has the balls the size of http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAA6zlw7dIYiMjJI0GpUfWP4MBtw-fu6DY5-OP_0AWbAVKRuivLw and its his company. Yes its a publicly traded company but he is the chairman and CEO and is the majority shareholder of the company, holding approximately 88% of the total voting power within WWE. Basically what he wants, he gets. We fail to realize sometimes things are planned for months in advance (even though it feels like they change things on a daily basis and they do sometimes) and when a storyline doesn't go over well with the crowd or they don't accept it, in a way its a slap in the face of the person who thought it up in the first place. Vince is well aware not everything is going to work, that's where his genius comes in and he corrects mid-course. The fans have more say in things than they want you to believe. After all we are the ones paying for the 45 dollar ppv's, buying the 35 dollar t shirts and buying the 350 dollar ring side seats. We have the power to change the WWE for the better, lets just hope they dont get stubborn and not listen.

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Dear Vincent Kennedy McMahon,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BOG4p1-H2Q

thejman93
12-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Dear Vincent Kennedy McMahon,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BOG4p1-H2Q

I'm digging the new sig man

SilverGhost
12-02-2010, 03:36 PM
To piggyback what IPITS said, it is Vinnie Mac's company and whatever he wants, he gets it. AND he has power.

Though the true power lies in the viewers. People don't want to see the same old crap(except kids seeing Cena win everytime)

Maybe Vinnie is pissed because we are rejecting his product BUT we have a valid reason why and he doesn't see that yet. Or maybe he is that weak-minded.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 03:38 PM
To piggyback what IPITS said, it is Vinnie Mac's company and whatever he wants, he gets it. AND he has power.

Though the true power lies in the viewers. People don't want to see the same old crap(except kids seeing Cena win everytime)

Maybe Vinnie is pissed because we are rejecting his product BUT we have a valid reason why and he doesn't see that yet. Or maybe he is that weak-minded.

The power doesn't lie in the viewers either.

That ratings have been stagnant and the PPV numbers have been falling.

thejman93
12-02-2010, 03:42 PM

To me it comes down to which fans he is listening to... Is he listening to people like us who give a shit about seeing a quality product or is he listening to some 8 year old who wants supercena to win all the time?

SilverGhost
12-02-2010, 03:43 PM

It does to some degree. It would be damaging to the WWE if they didn't have viewers.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 03:43 PM

SG pay not attention to Bodom he is in one of his moods. Hey Bodom http://s5.tinypic.com/15d9oqe_th.jpg

SilverGhost
12-02-2010, 03:44 PM
To me it comes down to which fans he is listening to... Is he listening to people like us who give a shit about seeing a quality product or is he listening to some 8 year old who wants supercena to win all the time?

Anybody can answer that one. Follow the money.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 03:44 PM

IF he's going to listen to anything he ought to look at the numbers.

Rating aren't growing. Smackdown's are falling. PPV buy rates are consistently dropping.

He's just turning a blind eye to all of it

Bodom
12-02-2010, 03:46 PM
It does to some degree. It would be damaging to the WWE if they didn't have viewers.

By point is that viewers ARE saying something.

Look at their buyrates, look at their ratings. Fans are speaking and they're still doing mostly the same old crap

SilverGhost
IF he's going to listen to anything he ought to look at the numbers.

Rating aren't growing. Smackdown's are falling. PPV buy rates are consistently dropping.

He's just turning a blind eye to all of it

He is too prideful to admit why is going the way it is going. It HAS something to do with the viewers.

thejman93
Anybody can answer that one. Follow the money.

That's my point

Bodom
12-02-2010, 03:48 PM
He is too prideful to admit why is going the way it is going. It HAS something to do with the viewers.

Ofcourse it does and they're slowly acting on it. But this has been going on for the last 2 years

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 03:53 PM
By point is that viewers ARE saying something.

Look at their buyrates, look at their ratings. Fans are speaking and they're still doing mostly the same old crap

SAME OLD CRAP!!!!!!!!! Are you forgetting about Old School Raw, The MIZ is WWE Champ, Bryan Danielson is the US Champ, May Young cussed on Raw, Sheamus is the new KOTR, Cena is not the main storyline, Wade Barett is the best thing to come along it a long time, Randy has cut back on using baby oil due to his injuries and the list goes on and on. Things are changing.

U MAD???

SilverGhost
12-02-2010, 03:56 PM
SAME OLD CRAP!!!!!!!!! Are you forgetting about Old School Raw, The MIZ is WWE Champ, Bryan Danielson is the US Champ, May Young cussed on Raw, Sheamus is the new KOTR, Cena is not the main storyline, Wade Barett is the best thing to come along it a long time, Randy has cut back on using baby oil due to his injuries and the list goes on and on. Things are changing.

U MAD???

Either to rake in more viewers.....or getting desperate in the writing....

thejman93
12-02-2010, 03:59 PM

Or the fact that May Young is flat out kooky

Thewoodcutter
12-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Is it weird that growing up Vince was like god to me. I used to tape everything wwf/e and ecw, never gave a shit out wcw and now I can't stand Vince cause he's ruining what I grew up loving?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 04:00 PM

I'm waiting for Bodom response, so i can respond with http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/customavatars/avatar161228_78.gif

Bodom
12-02-2010, 04:05 PM

U MAD???

All steps in the right direction. Danielson is US champ but all his title matches are opening matches. Cena is not the main storyline?! The whole storyline is ALL CENA!

They left a lot of money on the table with Nexus. The pisses it away after the first beat down. They lost their first PPV match as a unit. Nexus didn't fire him, he fired himself. Then he comes back the next week making the firing pointless and insignificant. Then he beats down Nexsu all by himself.

Nexus looks weaker.

KOTR has always been about elevating mid card talent to the main event. Sheamus was already a 2 time WWE Champion. He didn't need it. The best KOTR have created stars and this was just another feather in Sheamus' cap.

Don't get me wrong. Im pleased with a lot of the things WWE is doing. But that doesn't make WWE faultless.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Bodom I see your point of view, I guess I'm an optimist when it comes to the WWE.

on a side note I was going through some old vhs tapes and happen to find one of Bodom not being very smart, here it is http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/customavatars/avatar194315_16.gif

muuuhahahahaahhahaah

Bodom
12-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Guess I should have ended it with [/RANT]

lol

SilverGhost
12-02-2010, 04:12 PM
All steps in the right direction. Danielson is US champ but all his title matches are opening matches. Cena is not the main storyline?! The whole storyline is ALL CENA!

They left a lot of money on the table with Nexus. The pisses it away after the first beat down. They lost their first PPV match as a unit. Nexus didn't fire him, he fired himself. Then he comes back the next week making the firing pointless and insignificant. Then he beats down Nexsu all by himself.

Nexus looks weaker.

KOTR has always been about elevating mid card talent to the main event. Sheamus was already a 2 time WWE Champion. He didn't need it. The best KOTR have created stars and this was just another feather in Sheamus' cap.

Don't get me wrong. Im pleased with a lot of the things WWE is doing. But that doesn't make WWE faultless.

My question is IF Vinnie was mad at his own viewers, why would he go on the right direction on some but not most?

Did he knew right away that Bryan was what the people wanted? Was Nexus attracting the negative that he(Vinnie) wanted to get rid of?

KOTR was a good idea to bring back but it didn't elevate Sheamus one bit. It only proven to me that they aren't done pushing him.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 04:16 PM
My question is IF Vinnie was mad at his own viewers, why would he go on the right direction on some but not most?

Sometimes shit falls through the cracks?

Did he knew right away that Bryan was what the people wanted? Was Nexus attracting the negative that he(Vinnie) wanted to get rid of?

Fans were doing massive DANIEL BRYAN chants at the arenas. If that doesn't say people want him, I don't know what does.

KOTR was a good idea to bring back but it didn't elevate Sheamus one bit. It only proven to me that they aren't done pushing him.

Im fine with it and Im fan of Sheamus. But imagine the ratings for the Tough Enough if John Morrison was King of the Ring and they hyped it up leading into the debut?

Xpacfan
12-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I sometimes wonder if sometimes VKM does boring or predictable things or push certain wrestlers sorry (Superstars) down our throats b/c he's mad at us (Hardcore Fans) b/c we won't go along with the program. Like at No Mercy 2007 when the audience cheered when he said Cena was hurt & no longer WWE Champ. He got pissed & insulted the audience twice. I know he was in heel mode but I don't think he would have insulted them if they had not cheered 4 that. It seems like he does some things b/c he's mad we won't go along. Just like he gets mad when secrets leak (which is understandable) but I believe he gets mad at hardcore WWE Fans 4 not embracing all of his ideas & in turn gives purposely poor entertainment. B.T.W. "IPEEINTHESHOWER" is Awesome!! I get a kick out of all his posts. I would really appreciate feedback from him if he catches this thread.

No, he does the things he does because he cares more about making money than retaining the hardcore fans. It all business and what makes him the most money. He found a way to make more money (marketing his product to kids who in turn have their parents to buy them merchandise) while helping his wife win a Senate seat. It won't be until fans or another wrestling organization (mine of choice is TNA) will cause him to lose enough money, that'll actually give in to what many fans are complaining about.

SilverGhost
12-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Sometimes shit falls through the cracks?

Fans were doing massive DANIEL BRYAN chants at the arenas. If that doesn't say people want him, I don't know what does.

Im fine with it and Im fan of Sheamus. But imagine the ratings for the Tough Enough if John Morrison was King of the Ring and they hyped it up leading into the debut?

I guess....

If Vince was mad at fans, he wouldn't get him.

I am guessing that would be good. People would know how John grew as a wrestler and such....

Bodom
12-02-2010, 04:29 PM
I guess....

If Vince was mad at fans, he wouldn't get him.

I am guessing that would be good. People would know how John grew as a wrestler and such....

If anything he's mad at the fans that didn't vote for Linda :D

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 04:31 PM

Dont bring up Linda failing, http://www.dyers.org/images/200805/mr-t-gold-chains-sparkling.gif will come and get you.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 04:33 PM
Is it weird that I actually WANT Mr. T to kick my ass?

Xpacfan
12-02-2010, 04:33 PM
But imagine the ratings for the Tough Enough if John Morrison was King of the Ring and they hyped it up leading into the debut?

This is too logical for the WWE creative team

SilverGhost
12-02-2010, 04:36 PM

That would explain alot xD

Dont bring up Linda failing, http://www.dyers.org/images/200805/mr-t-gold-chains-sparkling.gif will come and get you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NySN_plfiNI

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Is it weird that I actually WANT Mr. T to kick my ass?

I knew when I posted a pic of Mr T you were going to be like http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg28/sanchodrunk/YEAH.gif

TJHawkesybaby
12-02-2010, 05:00 PM
IPITS you should have your own tv show!

Im way to tired to even contemplate writing my view but lets just say..... nah f**k it!

Bodom
12-02-2010, 05:02 PM
IPITS you should have your own tv show!

Im way to tired to even contemplate writing my view but lets just say..... nah f**k it!

Don't give him any ideas!!!

TJHawkesybaby
12-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Don't give him any ideas!!!

Sorry mate but some of the shit he puts up is just too funny lmao!!!!

Bodom
12-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Sorry mate but some of the shit he puts up is just too funny lmao!!!!

When I die and go to hell I'll find out that Vince Russo writes every television show and IPITS stars in every single one

TJHawkesybaby
12-02-2010, 05:14 PM
When I die and go to hell I'll find out that Vince Russo writes every television show and IPITS stars in every single one

Apart from the IPITS part i think we are already in hell lol!

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Vince mcmahon always thinks ahead ...what will make him money ahead...like build barrett and the nexus guys so wen they split they could become top guys like sheffield , jgabriel ....and cena will be top heel ..but that's years from now...

TJHawkesybaby
12-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Vince mcmahon always thinks ahead ...what will make him money ahead...like build barrett and the nexus guys so wen they split they could become top guys like sheffield , jgabriel ....and cena will be top heel ..but that's years from now...

In the true style of IPITS http://www.dvdcorral.com/overlay.php?uri=/dvd/images/max/651191593125.jpg ???

Bodom
12-02-2010, 07:45 PM

Build Nexus? The only member worth a damn is Barrett. He's the one with all the focus. Everyone else in that group is expendable.

TJHawkesybaby
12-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Build Nexus? The only member worth a damn is Barrett. He's the one with all the focus. Everyone else in that group is expendable.

Gabriel has got some serious talent!!!! He needs time to develop on the mic and he will be awesome!!!

Bodom
12-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Gabriel has got some serious talent!!!! He needs time to develop on the mic and he will be awesome!!!

Ok scratch that. Only Barrett and Gabriel are worth a damn.

TJHawkesybaby
12-02-2010, 07:55 PM

Your either takin the piss...........

or I have the force!!!!

Bodom
12-02-2010, 07:56 PM
............wtf?

TJHawkesybaby
12-02-2010, 07:58 PM
............wtf?

With how you changed your mind....?

It dont matter just another attempt with my silly English humour lol!

IrkenInvader
12-02-2010, 07:58 PM
All of Nexus has talent. Except for Tarver, Skip, Otunga, Slater, Harris, McStupid name, Young and Cena

Bodom
12-02-2010, 07:59 PM
With how you changed your mind....?

It dont matter just another attempt with my silly English humour lol!

I just happend to forget about Gabriel :o

Rich Cranium
12-02-2010, 11:22 PM
You guys really think Vince is mad at us fans, the ones who build his empire?

Bodom
12-02-2010, 11:43 PM
How else do you explain John Cena?

Scottland
12-02-2010, 11:47 PM
How else do you explain John Cena?

There is a simple answer to that: It's called...kids!

Scottland
12-02-2010, 11:47 PM
All of Nexus has talent. Except for Tarver, Skip, Otunga, Slater, Harris, McStupid name, Young and Cena

This whole comment is a oxymoron lol.

Scottland
12-02-2010, 11:49 PM

Barrett & Gabriel are the best talents of Nexus. Henning's son & Harris though are not bad talent by any means but just need to improve upon somethings & they could be solid talents.

IrkenInvader
12-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Oxymoron = Sarcasm now?

Scottland
12-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Oxymoron = Sarcasm now?

Actually, your comment is kind of funny because it's an oxymoron let alone a contradiction as well.:D

I guess you could say in this case oxymoron = sarcasm. In a odd sort of way.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 11:57 PM
You could also just say that Irken is an asstool.

Scottland
12-02-2010, 11:59 PM
You could also just say that Irken is an asstool.

lol......

I believe Irken already has the term "asstool" on his signature.

Bodom
12-03-2010, 12:00 AM
lol......

I believe Irken already has the term "asstool" on his signature.

Doesn't mean you can't call him one!

Scottland
12-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Doesn't mean you can't call him one!

eh...that's not really me. I'll let other people do that.

IrkenInvader
12-03-2010, 12:06 AM
I created that word, it doesn't insult me. It cheers me on.

Scottland
12-03-2010, 12:09 AM
I created that word, it doesn't insult me. It cheers me on.

You are an interesting character Irken to say the least.

P.S. I pretty much had a hunch that the word "asstool" was made up.

johnadah
12-03-2010, 12:11 AM

IPITS, did you start a second profile to flatter yourself with?

IrkenInvader
12-03-2010, 12:12 AM
I'm getting a tatoo that says asstool.

Scottland
12-03-2010, 12:12 AM
IPITS, did you start a second profile to flatter yourself with?

lol.......

Scottland
12-03-2010, 12:13 AM

I was going to ask where you are putting the tattoo but then I decide...do I really want to know the answer to that.

Bodom
12-03-2010, 12:14 AM

Do it. Do it now.

IrkenInvader
12-03-2010, 12:15 AM
No moneys til army.

Starscreamer
12-03-2010, 12:15 AM
I just miss the bi-polar characters...We always wanted Austin to get the title...but usually when he did, he turned into jerk face...then the rock would get it...and then HE'D be the asshole...Then the Game came back, just as an a-hole, got the title, then 2 years later would lose it to austin again...The belt would just make ya into a bad guy and we ate it up...

Scottland
12-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Do it. Do it now.

Bodom, why do I get the feeling you are an instigator. ;)

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 12:21 AM
VKM is not mad at us, he is mad at the democrats of Conneticut!

Scottland
12-03-2010, 12:23 AM
VKM is not mad at us, he is mad at the democrats of Conneticut!

Aren't most people mad at the democrats right now? lol

Bodom
12-03-2010, 12:23 AM
Bodom, why do I get the feeling you are an instigator. ;)

Him getting an "asstool" tattoo would be the greatest thing ever.

Scottland
12-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Him getting an "asstool" tattoo would be the greatest thing ever.

lol.........

Rich Cranium
12-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Irkin, you MUST post a pic of your Asstool tat!

Bodom
12-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Irkin, you MUST post a pic of your Asstool tat!

BE careful what you wish for. lol