PDA

View Full Version : Lawler and Cole want JR back.

SilverGhost
12-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Thoughts on this.

Straight from the news....

"It's said to be no secret that Jim Ross wants to return to the announce booth. His appearance on RAW two weeks ago resulted in overwhelming sentiment that he should return, but his fate lies in the hands of Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn, who prefer youth—though Jerry Lawler is three years older than Ross.

Furthermore, Lawler and Cole have pushed for Ross to replace Matt Striker as the third man for pay-per-view broadcasts, whom they both dislike. McMahon, however, feels the pay-per-view broadcast team should be limited to those who work television."

Robstar
12-02-2010, 12:33 AM
I think Striker is getting a bad deal, but he's done it to himself largely. I like him but he needs to pull his head in.

And for all those Cole-shiners(haters), what you got to say about "bad old Michael Cole" now? 'Mark! Mark! Mark!' lol ;)

IrkenInvader
12-02-2010, 12:36 AM
I think Striker is getting a bad deal, but he's done it to himself largely. I like him but he needs to pull his head in.

And for all those Cole-shiners(haters), what you got to say about "bad old Michael Cole" now? 'Mark! Mark! Mark!' lol ;)

He still sucks, I say have Punk, JR and Lawler.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 12:39 AM
Punk and JR

That is all

Dameduse823
12-02-2010, 01:05 AM
I think it would be great to see Jr back on commentary without Cole interrupting every other word. As for cole, I'm interested to see what happens on raw because I doubt their just gonna have him sit back and keep cole there.

I think their gonna kick him off the raw announce team and have him follow miz around like a good little lap dog. Then the Age of Irritation can truly begin

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2010, 01:28 AM
This is a New Era , j.r. is great I would bring him in for wrestlemania ..but let's keep him special Only for special occasions ...if not its back to same o same o....I like cole,lawler and punk...for now...

SilverGhost
12-02-2010, 02:01 AM
Punk and JR

That is all

Epic team!

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 04:38 AM
I hope JR returns soon, sometimes Cole's commentary makes me want to jump off a building.

t34mplayer
12-02-2010, 04:41 AM
Id like to see/hear JR back on my tv screen.
the man can sell a match.

The Brown One
12-02-2010, 06:24 AM
Why the hell did they fire jr for in the first place? He was doing such a bad job..now we have to sit there listening to cole worshipping the miz's ass

SgtGohan
12-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Punk and JR

That is all
I think i just grapejizzed

TJHawkesybaby
12-02-2010, 06:44 AM
WWE just isnt the same without JR, it really isnt!!!

The Brown One
12-02-2010, 06:50 AM
WWE just isnt the same without JR, it really isnt!!!

Yeah i miss him too

cfcpiedro
12-02-2010, 08:13 AM
JR is great.
CM Punk is great.
Cole is great.
Striker is great.

The one that needs to go is Lawler... I can't stand his commentary

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 08:45 AM
JR is great.
CM Punk is great.
Cole is great.
Striker is great.

The one that needs to go is Lawler... I can't stand his commentary

Nah Lawler is alright though he is kinda old

Dameduse823
12-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Why the hell did they fire jr for in the first place? He was doing such a bad job..now we have to sit there listening to cole worshipping the miz's ass

They didn't fire Jr, he has a condition called Bell's Palsy which causes partial paralysis of the face. HE had another attack and needed to take time off for his health

Tommy Thunder
12-02-2010, 12:02 PM
J.R. is one of and in my opinion, the best announcer ever. He proved that he still has it on old school RAW. Also if they bring him back, they could build on the altercation and tension he had with Cole Bottom line is, bring J.R. back, and it will bring the fans back. The fans want J.R. back, so just do it.

Thewoodcutter
12-02-2010, 01:36 PM
JR and Punk for now. We could all use a little break from Cole and the King, but we thought we were gonna get a much needed break from Cena too and we didn't get it.

Bodom
12-02-2010, 01:45 PM
JR and Punk for now. We could all use a little break from Cole and the King, but we thought we were gonna get a much needed break from Cena too and we didn't get it.

If by little break you mean a permanent one ;)

Thewoodcutter
12-02-2010, 03:53 PM
If by little break you mean a permanent one ;)

I could go with permanent for sure too

Robstar
12-02-2010, 05:21 PM
I wonder if the ones who are moved to 'jump off buildings' at Cole's commentary should maybe just do it and shut the fuck up? If you are that sensitive, maybe wrestling isn't for you. Maybe what you need is a good game of lawn bowls