PDA

View Full Version : Just Imagine...

alexrules01
12-01-2010, 08:01 PM
CM Punk and Jericho as a tag team! They have both a singles and tag career, they win the tag titles so they can appear on both shows and they do commentary sometimes... how epically awesome would WWE be then!
I'm just thinkin out loud here :P

Bodom
12-01-2010, 08:15 PM
This would actually bring prestige back to the Tag Titles.

johnadah
12-01-2010, 09:14 PM
As good as they both are, I'd rather see them run a program against each other. Their matches would be EPIC. I agree, though. They would be a great tag team. I would hope that WWE would be smart enough to keep the belts on them for a long time though.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 09:16 PM
As good as they both are, I'd rather see them run a program against each other. Their matches would be EPIC. I agree, though. They would be a great tag team. I would hope that WWE would be smart enough to keep the belts on them for a long time though.

You'd have to define long time. 4 months in today's WWE is a long reign.

Jerishow gave the titles meaning again. Y2Punk could do the same.

johnadah
12-01-2010, 09:23 PM
You'd have to define long time. 4 months in today's WWE is a long reign.

Jerishow gave the titles meaning again. Y2Punk could do the same.

By long time, I mean a year to two years. I realize that is impossible in today's WWE. The closest thing that occurred in recent memory was when Cena held the WWE Championship for 22 months out of a 24 month period between 3 title reigns. I hate these micro-reigns that WWE uses nowadays. It ruins the prestige of a title. I'm not, by any means, glad that Undertaker is injured. But I am glad that it meant Kane got to hold onto the belt for at least another 2 months. It adds more prestige to a championship when the champ holds on to the belts for a long period of time. As amazing as that tag team would be, I would want to see Punk and Jericho keep the straps for at least a year.

RomanFlare
12-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Y2Punk would probably the only thing that would get me back to watching Smackdown more than once a month, seeing as they'll be on both shows. I would love to see Y2Punk, but, to get it out of my system, I would much rather see them have a singles rivalry first (and if you can squeeze the miz in there, the higher the ratings go).

Daniel Bryan
12-01-2010, 11:40 PM
GTS into a Codebreaker that would be a great finisher

Bodom
12-01-2010, 11:48 PM

In an X marks the Spot kinda deal.

Punk hits GTS, guy turns around....BAM! Codebreaker.

The Brown One
12-02-2010, 12:03 AM
In an X marks the Spot kinda deal.

Punk hits GTS, guy turns around....BAM! Codebreaker.

Would be so bloody awesome

johnadah
12-02-2010, 04:44 AM

It would be pretty badass if Jericho actually caught the Code Breaker out of the GTS (i.e., Punk lifts into the fireman's carry, throws his opponent forward over the shoulder, then Jericho nails the CB.) That would be epic.

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 04:51 AM
That would be a good tag team, but what you guys think about having CM Punk and Tyler Black/Seth Rollins as a tag team? That would be awesome IMO.

johnadah
12-02-2010, 04:54 AM
That would be a good tag team, but what you guys think about having CM Punk and Tyler Black/Seth Rollins as a tag team? That would be awesome IMO.

Black would be an obvious choice for Punk since they have a very similar look. It would be good, but Punk and Jericho would be much better.

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 05:03 AM
Black would be an obvious choice for Punk since they have a very similar look. It would be good, but Punk and Jericho would be much better.

I agree with that. Though I can't imagine how a Y2J/CM Punk tag team looks like.

johnadah
12-02-2010, 05:07 AM
I agree with that. Though I can't imagine how a Y2J/CM Punk tag team looks like.

I'm pretty sure it looks the same as the gates of Heaven openning up and allow all wonder to flow freely to mankind.

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 06:19 AM
I'm pretty sure it looks the same as the gates of Heaven openning up and allow all wonder to flow freely to mankind.

Taxi Driver liked your comment.

TJHawkesybaby
12-02-2010, 06:24 AM
This would be awesome my favourite wrestler teaming up with one of my faves!!!

Just think they could do the whole tag thing first then do the whole tag team split up having a feud against each other! Those matches would be too good for the wwe to show though thats the thing lol!

MattElder
12-02-2010, 07:24 AM
Thinks this Tag team is awesome,
BUT who would you pit them against?

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Thinks this Tag team is awesome,
BUT who would you pit them against?

Against Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov

Bodom
12-02-2010, 11:30 AM

CM Punk & Tyler Black teaming up would giver every net fan a rock hard boner.

TJHawkesybaby
12-02-2010, 11:42 AM
CM Punk & Tyler Black teaming up would giver every net fan a rock hard boner.

Jericho and Punk teaming up.... id be nursing a semi!!! lol!

Bodom
12-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Jericho and Punk teaming up.... id be nursing a semi!!! lol!

Throw in Kaval and the whole internets would have one giant collective nerdgasm

TJHawkesybaby
12-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Throw in Kaval and the whole internets would have one giant collective nerdgasm

Just imagine....

Jericho and Punk

vs

Bryan and Kaval

I dont kn ow about you lot but im gettin a bit wet just thinkin about it lol!

Bodom
12-02-2010, 11:49 AM
Just imagine....

Jericho and Punk

vs

Bryan and Kaval

I dont kn ow about you lot but im gettin a bit wet just thinkin about it lol!

http://www.moviecritic.com.au/images/jizz-in-my-pants-andy-samberg1.jpg

TJHawkesybaby
12-02-2010, 12:00 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahahahahahahahahaha!