PDA

View Full Version : Layla + Cody

Robstar
12-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Apparantly these two are dating. Since Cody is, let's face it, the one in the family with the looks,(forgive me Goldust!) I'm not too surprised that he has scored this smokin' hottie. Maybe we'll see LayDashing somewhere down the road?

Or LayCody - the name of the sex tape? *snigger* :rolleyes:

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-01-2010, 05:58 PM
WHAT???? Holy shit, please forgive me for not being politically correct, I don't want to offend anyone, but I would have bet 50 dollars to a penny Cody wasn't exactly playing for the right team.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Apparantly these two are dating. Since Cody is, let's face it, the one in the family with the looks,(forgive me Goldust!) I'm not too surprised that he has scored this smokin' hottie. Maybe we'll see LayDashing somewhere down the road?

Or LayCody - the name of the sex tape? *snigger* :rolleyes:

I bet I already figured out one thing about the 'LayCody" sex tape and that is Cody shaves his http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLLwHUYZQQKq8dZFhYIxNL7dL8LQy37 f3IcI-eUgY95I77E-lU

muuuhahahahhah

Bodom
12-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Robstar
12-01-2010, 06:07 PM
WHAT???? Holy shit, please forgive me for not being politically correct, I don't want to offend anyone, but I would have bet 50 dollars to a penny Cody wasn't exactly playing for the right team.

Funny people usually think it's Goldie! We should really start a thread on that topic though....

And a Vickie thread, we need one of those...

Bodom
12-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Funny people usually think it's Goldie! We should really start a thread on that topic though....

Really? Another? Really?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-01-2010, 06:25 PM

I don't know man, that giant stud in his noes, not wearing knee pads, and the fact that Punk called him out on it on Raw indicate otherwise.

Robstar
12-01-2010, 06:37 PM
I don't know man, that giant stud in his noes, not wearing knee pads, and the fact that Punk called him out on it on Raw indicate otherwise.

He has a stud in his nose? And hey, if he spent more time on his knees (if you can smell what I'm smokin) he'd know about the benefits of kneepads. IPITS told me all about it

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-01-2010, 06:41 PM
He has a stud in his nose? And hey, if he spent more time on his knees (if you can smell what I'm smokin) he'd know about the benefits of kneepads. IPITS told me all about it

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkktXfShu6L0-pvLw65EeCI-V7wh0nDwNT_vJgPiiqaP07NL9ZOQ

on a side note can I have the results of the quiz funny man.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 06:45 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkktXfShu6L0-pvLw65EeCI-V7wh0nDwNT_vJgPiiqaP07NL9ZOQ

on a side note can I have the results of the quiz funny man.

Im guessing you did so horribly that he doesn't want to embarrass you.

Which is rather confusing

Rich Cranium
12-01-2010, 06:48 PM
I wonder how this will affect their careers mixing business with pleasure. Some couples can make it (McMahon-Helmsley) while most cannot. I also read a JR rant about that he doesn't feel a relationship between wrestlers is a good idea either.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Punk and Batista have banged almost every Diva on the roster.

I think they'll be ok.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Im guessing you did so horribly that he doesn't want to embarrass you.

Which is rather confusing

We shall see, what if I scored better than you, wont you look like a http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbYxpI3bjBTTu--koIuQxyvVlgMUtBemmzoBebNwhYXz83_2a4-A

Bodom
12-01-2010, 06:51 PM
I'll still be convinced that you cheated.

Tommy Thunder
12-01-2010, 07:02 PM
No one seems to be talking about Layla here!! I'm just very jelous that Cody has bagged the hottest girl alive!!

qwerty704
12-01-2010, 07:41 PM
No one seems to be talking about Layla here!! I'm just very jelous that Cody has bagged the hottest girl alive!!

thats what im thinking!!! everyone else seems to tlkn bout cody and how gay he is... smh

maddogg336
12-01-2010, 07:50 PM
Layla= my dream girl............. Damn she sexy

Bodom
12-01-2010, 08:21 PM

I think they're all heartbroken that Layla chose Cody over them

CobraNightviper
12-01-2010, 09:21 PM
First I read C.M Punk was dating Beth then I read dashing was dating Beth now I read dashing is with Layla what the hell is going on in wwe behind the scences?another John Morrison,Batista love triangle(with Mileena)thats one reason I don't think it's always a good idea to date your co-workers wwe is like a dating site apparently everybody hooking up randomly.

latreal23
12-01-2010, 09:58 PM
I hate cody rhodes now

Zelda
12-01-2010, 10:08 PM
i got a question is there facts to back up this claim.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 10:22 PM
i got a question is there facts to back up this claim.

Just a tweet Layla made on her official Twitter

Bodom
12-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Unless it's not Cody Rhodes and is just some other Cody.

SilverGhost
12-01-2010, 10:31 PM
If Gabriel/Kelly happened then shouldn't be much of a surprise.

Robstar
12-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Seriously, people are hating Cody for this? You go brother!

Fact is little fanboys, no Diva or Knockout would give many of us the time of day and an autograph if we're lucky. You are seriously shitting yourself if you think so. So dream on in your Pamela Anderson/Borat kind of way and I'll be seeing you on the news for stalking Taylor Swift. (By the way this is all a lie, your favourite Diva/Knockout is secretly waiting just for you, remaining single and celibate and planning your wedding)

Bodom
12-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Seriously, people are hating Cody for this? You go brother!

Fact is little fanboys, no Diva or Knockout would give many of us the time of day and an autograph if we're lucky. You are seriously shitting yourself if you think so. So dream on in your Pamela Anderson/Borat kind of way and I'll be seeing you on the news for stalking Taylor Swift. (By the way this is all a lie, your favourite Diva/Knockout is secretly waiting just for you, remaining single and celibate and planning your wedding)

You realize the same goes for you and Vickie? Sans the parenthesis.

Robstar
12-01-2010, 11:28 PM
You realize the same goes for you and Vickie? Sans the parenthesis.

Nooooo! I really DO have a chance! I do, I do, I do, I DOOOOOO!

Bodom
12-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Nooooo! I really DO have a chance! I do, I do, I do, I DOOOOOO!

You have as much a chance banging Vickie as I do Tamina

IrkenInvader
12-01-2010, 11:34 PM
These guys 'n gals are only home 2 days every week. That doesn't leave much time for a loved one. Unless that loved one is on the road with you.

Robstar
12-01-2010, 11:40 PM
You have as much a chance banging Vickie as I do Tamina

Until I show up on Smackdown Bods

Bodom
12-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Until I show up on Smackdown Bods

And whens the last time WWE toured Australia?

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 04:57 AM
That's something new for me :o

el gabo
12-02-2010, 08:03 AM
These guys 'n gals are only home 2 days every week. That doesn't leave much time for a loved one. Unless that loved one is on the road with you.

imagine winning the WHC and when you get to the locker room you get to bang Layla or Kelly Kelly.

That is what you call a great fkn night. Double score.

IrkenInvader
12-02-2010, 08:41 PM
imagine winning the WHC and when you get to the locker room you get to bang Layla or Kelly Kelly.

That is what you call a great fkn night. Double score.

Sub in Daffney and you have a deal.

Robstar
12-02-2010, 08:50 PM
And whens the last time WWE toured Australia?

August. Don't think Vickie came then, I didn't wake up in jail

Starscreamer
12-03-2010, 12:02 AM
they don't go to australia too often...that is how they got Nathan Jones...

anyway...Layla...oh so so FLAWLESS....please god someone leak some pix of her...