PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see take on Daniel Bryan for the US Title?

Tha Crows Nest
12-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Who would you like to see have a rivalry with Daniel Bryan. I personally would love to see him and Tyson Kidd go at it for a few weeks and really elevate Kidd as a successful Mid-Carder. I think they can put on some very entertaining matches and show that two smaller guys can have a feud over a title that isnt restricted by weight.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 02:38 PM
Most likely might be A-Ry.

But a Tyson Kidd - Bryan feud would give every net fan a stiffy

cubco
12-01-2010, 03:17 PM
At Mania i want him to face CM Punk, but I wouldn't mind him feuding with Regal and maybe even Primo with AJ by his side up until then

Rogo
12-01-2010, 03:35 PM
I would say either Tyson Kidd, William Regal or CM Punk.... no Nexus, no Ted Dibiasie, Zach Ryder or A-Ry, I want a nice 5* match with either of those 3

Preferably either Punk or Regal which the storyline with both Punk and Regal could extend far with how Punk/Bryan met in the Indies and Regal trained and wrestled with Bryan around the world.

SgtGohan
12-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Alex Riley ofcourse

Robstar
12-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Ed Leslie for the win

johnadah
12-01-2010, 04:22 PM
At Mania i want him to face CM Punk, but I wouldn't mind him feuding with Regal and maybe even Primo with AJ by his side up until then

I can't wait until Punk is back to 100% so they can start the program with him and Danielson like they had originally planned. Those guys are going to have some epic matches together.

Thewoodcutter
12-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Ed Leslie for the win
If only he brings his shears to the ring

Tommy Thunder
12-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Is the feud with Di-Biase over? I want to see Regal vs Bryan, and Kidd vs Bryan would be cool too. Can't see Ryder getting any sort of push from WWE anytime soon, even though in my opinion he's talented enough to be challenging for the US title. Same problem with Yoshi and Primo, both have bags of talent, but WWE aren't going to be pushing them anytime soon

it'sclobberintime
12-01-2010, 07:47 PM
I really thought they could have made something of DiBiase vs Bryan, but typically enough it was rushed into a few matches, all of which were pretty rushed, and they didnt really do anything, especially for DiBiase. Aside from that, I think they could so something with Bryan & Regal, or maybe someone like Michael McGillicutty?

AndyWonder
12-01-2010, 08:41 PM
RAW was teasing Ted DiBiase as the next contender and I would like to see him hold that belt because he is talented enough for it. He may be a bland personality but......hmm maybe that's why they might not give him that belt.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 08:43 PM
RAW was teasing Ted DiBiase as the next contender and I would like to see him hold that belt because he is talented enough for it. He may be a bland personality but......hmm maybe that's why they might not give him that belt.

Lets see what happens now that Ted has a beard.

Beard = Success

johnadah
12-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Lets see what happens now that Ted has a beard.

Beard = Success

Agreed. Just look at Chuck Norris.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Agreed. Just look at Chuck Norris.

Beard's help. Look at CM Punk.

Just don't grow a BEARD. Look at Mike Knox.

And yes, There's a difference between Beard and BEARD

johnadah
12-01-2010, 09:10 PM

Look at Morrison. He grew out a beard. Now he's running a program with a former 2 time WWE Champ.

Tommy Thunder
12-01-2010, 09:11 PM

Got to admit though, Mike Knox's beard was bad ass!!

Bodom
Look at Morrison. He grew out a beard. Now he's running a program with a former 2 time WWE Champ.

And now Justin Gabriel has one

IrkenInvader
Santino....

Bodom
12-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Got to admit though, Mike Knox's beard was bad ass!!

Knox's BEARD is the BEARD that all beards are compared to.

In fact it's so epic that it's currently working backstage as an Agent for all the other beards.

johnadah
12-01-2010, 09:17 PM
And now Justin Gabriel has one

Yeah, he does! I think my man crush grew on Monday night. lol. He's a stud.

Tommy Thunder
12-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Knox's BEARD is the BEARD that all beards are compared to.

In fact it's so epic that it's currently working backstage as an Agent for all the other beards.

I strive to have a beard that would rival Mike Knox's.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 09:26 PM
I strive to have a beard that would rival Mike Knox's.

No mortal man can have a BEARD has epic as his.

To do so is blasphemous to the BEARD gods and they will strike you down with a Divine Schick Razor

Tommy Thunder
12-01-2010, 10:06 PM
No mortal man can have a BEARD has epic as his.

To do so is blasphemous to the BEARD gods and they will strike you down with a Divine Schick Razor

One can only dream of having a beard that reeks so much awesomeness. Knox would knock you out with his lethal 300lbs running crossbody before you could grow the several inches needed, before proceeding to make you bow down to his beard.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 10:20 PM
One can only dream of having a beard that reeks so much awesomeness. Knox would knock you out with his lethal 300lbs running crossbody before you could grow the several inches needed, before proceeding to make you bow down to his beard.

If Knox was in the Royal Rumble he could skin the cat with his BEARD

SilverGhost
12-01-2010, 10:26 PM

LOL that would be a good one! Knox had the best running crossbody splats xD

um.....Justin Gabriel vs Bryan?

Bodom
12-01-2010, 10:27 PM
LOL that would be a good one! Knox had the best running crossbody splats xD

um.....Justin Gabriel vs Bryan?

If he wasn't already 1/2 of the Tag Champs

Tommy Thunder
12-01-2010, 11:14 PM

Mike Knox vs anyone was always a handicap match, as you always had to handle the BEARD too.

Rich Cranium
12-01-2010, 11:17 PM
I would rather see a Kidd vs. Bryan match than any of the others.

The Brown One
12-01-2010, 11:57 PM
A programme with primo and bryan would be a refreshing change from the usual monday night raw competitors. And since AJs most likely going to be put on raw managing primo, he could use the push

the game
12-02-2010, 01:05 AM
i dont think it matters who he rivals against,bryan is good enough to have a 5 star match with just about any decent technical guy,jericho,punk,triple threat with those two,how good would that be?

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 04:45 AM
Either Alex Riley or Tyson Kidd. Hard decision but I voted for Alex Riley.

Kashdinero
12-02-2010, 07:34 AM
Kidd got my vote just for the WrestleWood I'd get for a 15 min+ PPV match with these two!

But I think Bryan needs to wrestle bigger names and beat them convincingly. Most of the choices were a step back IMHO.