PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy - TNA

westy
12-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Just wondering when it will be when TNA debut Matt Hardy. I know he has to finish the 90 day WWE thing.

Anyone know what day were on now, how many he has left?

I think it's 100% sure he will debut.

I for one am looking forward to it.

Do you think he will come in as a face, heel or instantly team up with his brother.

Your thought on how this will probably turn out.

I know we don't know yet, but will kinda be fun to see how was right, when it finally happens.

If there are any TNA haters, you've had your say, I think him comming to TNA is great for him and for the company. Big shame that the WWE never used him right.

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Does not matter.

TNA rarely makes any sense to me anymore these days.

westy
12-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Does not matter.

TNA rarely makes any sense to me anymore these days.

No, it doesn't matter, just interested what people would like, for him to debut as a face, heel.

TNA rarely makes any sense? :) yeah, but this world we live in doesn't even make any sense anymore

Bodom
12-01-2010, 02:13 PM
If Hardy is as motivated as he claims to be and gets his shit together, I don't see why he can't do well.

Personally. I think he'll flop and become just another TNA guy. But for his sake and the company's, lets hope i'm proved wrong.

westy
12-01-2010, 02:24 PM
If Hardy is as motivated as he claims to be and gets his shit together, I don't see why he can't do well.

Personally. I think he'll flop and become just another TNA guy. But for his sake and the company's, lets hope i'm proved wrong.

Well said, I think he is still motivated, I guess he's made enough to retire now or live off his youtube videos. But I for one hope we get some good matches from him, the reunion of the Hardys and of course MCMG vs Hardy Boys. That would be great!

Rich Cranium
12-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Hogan and Bischoff still think its 1999, so Matt will job after a short stint in some role;)

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Hogan and Bischoff still think its 1999, so Matt will job after a short stint in some role;)

Well Matt Hardy has been WWE branded an is the brother of the guy they had made the face of their company. So he would obviously get a push right off the bat.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-01-2010, 02:34 PM
IPEEINTHESHOWER is not so much as a TNA hater as he feels they have so much potential but they seem to f it all up in the end. As for Matt Hardy, I hope he does everything he say's he's going to do. Instead of "Got Milk" Matt has changed it to "Got Grapes." I really don't care for Matt Hardy, but Matthew Hardy is different story. Matthew Hardy, if given the chance in TNA will make it to the top.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGdiqp6qcnc

U MAD???

Bodom
12-01-2010, 02:35 PM
IPEEINTHESHOWER is not so much as a TNA hater as he feels they have so much potential but they seem to f it all up in the end. As for Matt Hardy, I hope he does everything he say's he's going to do. Instead of "Got Milk" Matt has changed it to "Got Grapes." I really don't care for Matt Hardy, but Matthew Hardy is different story. Matthew Hardy, if given the chance in TNA will make it to the top.

U MAD???
Thats brilliant.

Robstar
12-01-2010, 02:38 PM
I heard TNA isn't interested in signing him. But it's going to end up the same - a glorified jobber in the upper card, be it TNA, ROH or whatever

Bodom
12-01-2010, 02:40 PM
I heard TNA isn't interested in signing him. But it's going to end up the same - a glorified jobber in the upper card, be it TNA, ROH or whatever

Matt Hardy. ROH.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-01-2010, 02:40 PM

U MAD???

Matt Hardy is losing it.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Matt Hardy is losing it.

Pretty sure it's already lost.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-01-2010, 02:43 PM

Im not so sure about that. Check this out. I think this has 1 million ppv buys written all over it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GBjYB_xFOE

Bodom
12-01-2010, 02:45 PM
For Matt, they should rehash the Black Reign gimmick.

Rich Cranium
12-01-2010, 02:47 PM
or he could be Seven

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Pretty sure it's already lost.

NEH EH! *Slap*

I refuse to say he has completely lost it until' he shows up at TNA with a gun an demands a TNA contract from Dixie. Lol.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 02:49 PM
NEH EH! *Slap*

I refuse to say he has completely lost it until' he shows up at TNA with a gun an demands a TNA contract from Dixie. Lol.

We'll know Matt Hardy is coming when the lights go out and there's a bag of grapes in the ring.

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-01-2010, 02:51 PM
We'll know Matt Hardy is coming when the lights go out and there's a bag of grapes in the ring.

I hope Matt Hardy is taking notes!

That could end up being the craziest an creepiest gimmick ever.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-01-2010, 02:51 PM
By the way MATTHEW is spelled in ALL CAPITALS get it right. That is pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZDrxEM4a-Q

westy
12-01-2010, 03:16 PM

Brilliant, I hope he does bring the grapes with him.

Robstar
12-01-2010, 04:09 PM
Grape Ape Version 2? The Twist Of Fate is now the Grapes Of Wrath. Graping instead of griping? Making wine instead of just whining?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-01-2010, 04:19 PM
Grape Ape Version 2? The Twist Of Fate is now the Grapes Of Wrath. Graping instead of griping? Making wine instead of just whining?

That is awesome. http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYGgV6fUsHR4Nxv-LbukbDiagQbIe_xorJKWQaI_oNuBpDS8DE

Robstar
12-01-2010, 04:23 PM
That is awesome. http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYGgV6fUsHR4Nxv-LbukbDiagQbIe_xorJKWQaI_oNuBpDS8DE

Just sayin'. Excuse me - U MAD???

Bodom
12-01-2010, 04:27 PM

Grapes of Wrath for the win.

Nay_Than
12-01-2010, 04:29 PM
Anyone else think that Matt Hardy could debut as Matt Morgans special referee and be a face?

Probably wont happen, but still ^^

Bodom
12-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Yeah Im not sure its been 90 days yet

johnadah
12-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Thats brilliant.

[QUOTE=IPEEINTHESHOWER;34903]IPEEINTHESHOWER is not so much as a TNA hater as he feels they have so much potential but they seem to f it all up in the end. As for Matt Hardy, I hope he does everything he say's he's going to do. Instead of "Got Milk" Matt has changed it to "Got Grapes." I really don't care for Matt Hardy, but Matthew Hardy is different story. Matthew Hardy, if given the chance in TNA will make it to the top.

That video brings a certain joy to my soul that is beyond expanation. Seeing Matt's drug-induced Goldust and Steve Austin impersonations is hilarious. I think it's funnier because he thinks that he sounds impressive when he says these things, but everyone else already knows he's full of crap. It sucks that he will end up in TNA. He is only going to take the company further down the drain.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 04:35 PM
It'll make for a great chapter in the Rise & Fall of TNA DVD.

The Era of The Grape.

Kashdinero
12-01-2010, 04:57 PM
The Heroic MATHEW will be the one to end evil Jeffery's title reign in a bunch of grapes on a pole match.

Nay_Than
12-01-2010, 05:00 PM
The Heroic MATHEW will be the one to end evil Jeffery's title reign in a bunch of grapes on a pole match.

Only for another RUSSO TURN Where Matthew is actually the bad guy, Jeff is the good guy and Hulk Hogan wins the X division title.

Bodom
12-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Only for another RUSSO TURN Where Matthew is actually the bad guy, Jeff is the good guy and Hulk Hogan wins the X division title.

Then Matt shows up on the screen in Black Reign makeup

SWERVED AGAIN

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-01-2010, 05:07 PM

Are you sure your aren't Russo? Only that man can come up with that bullshit.

Nay_Than
12-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Are you sure your aren't Russo? Only that man can come up with that bullshit.

No im afraid im not. But with that storyline, Im up for head creative and im next in line for the Heavyweight title at genesis.

Kashdinero
12-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Where you'll receive a concussion and be forced to vacate the title. At least you'll get to wear a silly looking crash helmet!

Bodom
12-01-2010, 05:21 PM
So basically be the next Eric Young?

Nay_Than
12-01-2010, 05:25 PM

Then it'll be another RUSSO swerve or something i dont know xD

Kashdinero
12-01-2010, 05:32 PM

What an honour!

miff666
12-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Your giving Russo a bit too much credit arent u lets face it he will look at all does "great" storylines his written in the past and pull one out at random and then still manage to cock the whole thing up in the process with some stupid swerve. If we do get Jeff v Matt how about a bag full of drugs on a pole match something they both can enjoy

Rich Cranium
12-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Your giving Russo a bit too much credit arent u lets face it he will look at all does "great" storylines his written in the past and pull one out at random and then still manage to cock the whole thing up in the process with some stupid swerve. If we do get Jeff v Matt how about a bag full of drugs on a pole match something they both can enjoy

I want to see that!

K2Jelly
12-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Why does it matter which alignment he goes with?
He'll just randomly turn in a couple weeks.

miff666
12-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Russo wont be happy till the entire rosters just a bunch of tweeners making them do what ever the hell he wants

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
12-01-2010, 08:02 PM
matt hardy is a decent "SUPERSTAR" ans has sum "Superstar" power
but for me, shelton benjamin would be a much better signing i mean WOW hes an amazin talent a true wrestler and deserves to feud with the likes of angle, pope, anderson, hardy for the title
wudnt mind seein the hardy boyz tho or matt n jeff squaring off

Bodom
12-01-2010, 08:14 PM
Gotta agree with you about Shelton.

Rich Cranium
12-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Yes, why would they sign Hardy over Benjamin or Haas?

Bodom
12-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Because it's TNA?

IrkenInvader
12-02-2010, 09:24 PM
TNA has never been known for its logic.

Rich Cranium
12-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Maybe Mike Tenay should be in charge!

el gabo
12-02-2010, 09:44 PM

Don West. Or better yet, bring back Bubba the Shit Sponge

Bodom
12-02-2010, 10:07 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ncxk-dNf82k/SU_nzaBQYOI/AAAAAAAAAt8/kBU85RZhEaY/s320/lol+wut+pear.jpg

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 10:10 PM
This is MATHEW Hardy when he finds out grapes are not his friends http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSzjyGwfPrAafHInKy0mFNzglFUgxYf yysFgS30hWAKe00EWKI

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-02-2010, 10:13 PM
He wasnt worthy to eat them so look what they did http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_4fTS_zZACou2v8nQjjol-8uS5LlWB_iD9nyxCC3HGXHnv9Ux