PDA

View Full Version : The Eagle is Alive, I repeat the Eagle is Still Alive!!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-01-2010, 01:58 PM
Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS of all ages. Please allow the most stand out, most liked and has the best f-e-u-d in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. I want to start out by saying I'm sorry for ruining the surprise for the people that didn't read the Smackdown spoiler. I usually don't read them but something told me to this time and I'm glad I did. As we all know Hornswoggle shot a bow and arrow at the Swagger Soaring Eagle but to everyone's surprise he either ducked or Hornswoggle A.K.A. 2 foot turd is a horrible shot. I know I'm in the minority of liking the SSE but I don't care. A wrestler that has a mascot, come on you cant tell me that's not funny. I like to think of the SSE as the Gobbledy Gooker's long lost cousin. I've always liked mascots all my life and I think it stated when I went to a Cincinnati Reds game when I was very young and got my first glimpse of the Famous Chicken. It was many many moons ago but I still remember him and his dance off. If your not familiar with the San Diego Famous chicken sit back and and enjoy one of the best mascots ever. This chicken's a hoot.:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5il7RAz5lA

Are you happy the Swagger Soaring Eagle is still alive or do you think they should have had him for Thanksgiving dinner?

Bodom
12-01-2010, 02:02 PM
A spoiler, but it doesn't really ruin the show.

Plus this is FANTASTIC NEWS. So i'll let this slide.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-01-2010, 02:10 PM
A spoiler, but it doesn't really ruin the show.

Plus this is FANTASTIC NEWS. So i'll let this slide.

I just thought about that. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who likes that eagle anyways and it's not like it a main storyline. I just couldn't help myself when I read the great news. He's ALIVE, he is ALIVE.

LONG LIVE http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvL083enaI-Z0H4rBUQIFHuBzjFSbMdfHihw1vTfO6IsRp9uf_hQ

on a side note. I know how you voted Bodom and I'm not surprised at all of the results.:p

Bodom
12-01-2010, 02:19 PM
I haven't even voted yet :p

Tha Crows Nest
12-01-2010, 02:29 PM
If it leads to Chavo being revealed as the Eagle and geting into some kind of fued then I am for it.

Robstar
12-01-2010, 04:35 PM
*coughFEUDNOTFUEDcough* Another Chavo/Hornswoggle angle? smdh

Bodom
12-01-2010, 04:37 PM
hahahahahhahaha

cato79
12-01-2010, 04:42 PM
I just thought about that. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who likes that eagle anyways and it's not like it a main storyline. I just couldn't help myself when I read the great news. He's ALIVE, he is ALIVE.

LONG LIVE http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvL083enaI-Z0H4rBUQIFHuBzjFSbMdfHihw1vTfO6IsRp9uf_hQ

on a side note. I know how you voted Bodom and I'm not surprised at all of the results.:p

No, Mr. IPITS, you are not the only one who likes him, I like it and find it funny... hope that sometime soon it gets revealed that Chavo is behind the mask...!!!

CobraNightviper
12-01-2010, 04:50 PM
So does this mean Chavo still has two jobs wrestling on superstars and showing up on smackdown as the eagle?

Tommy Thunder
12-01-2010, 08:18 PM
If this involves Chavo jobbing to Hornswoggle again, then I'm dead against it. If it involves the Eagle being revealed as Chavo, and getting into a swoggle-free feud, then I'm all for it.

BevinBoyz
12-02-2010, 03:27 AM
F the Eagle.... Eagle's are stupid anyways.. i have yet to find anything about AN EAGLE

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2010, 04:02 AM
He should have had the eagle wen he was world champion and cheerleaders to make it over the top !...

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 04:17 AM
Hurray! Now he only has to pwn that little bastard.

Necroyeti
12-08-2010, 03:03 AM
SPOILERS FOR FRIDAY

Sorry to bump an old topic, but I heard the Soaring Eagle attemped and missed a "ballin elbow" in a match with Hornswaggle this week. Then lost to him. Could it be?